- Text Size +
Friday, August 20th, 1999

I wake up, noticing this time Tiffany isn't here, she made a little bed for me yesterday out of some napkins she had laying around and a small wooden frame, it's not as good as sleeping between her breasts with her loud heartbeat lulling me to sleep, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

I see a note next to me, granted it's the size of a window pane. I walk around the dresser to read it, Tiffany's handwriting seemingly huge to me. I back up a little bit to read it fully.

"I decided to leave you at home today, just don't do anything stupid. Love, your loving girlfriend, Tiffany" I read out loud to myself.

"Well, this is going to be interesting" I say, as I make my way onto Tiff's bed and down onto the floor.

I spend the first part of my day, until about 10:30 or so watching TV. I check out some of the channels, since I haven't had cable in 3 years.

At 10:30 I get off of the couch and notice there's a small crease in the front door, small enough that I could just squeeze out.

"Alright, maybe I could venture out. As long as I get back before Tiffany gets home, what's the harm in it?" I say, and make a dash for the door.

I try slipping out, and it works, to my success, the hot Phoenix heat beating out on me, knowing this is going to be a problem.

"I've lived in Arizona all my fucking life, but I've never really got used to the heat. Maybe Paula had a point moving to Seattle, a place more green and less hot, granted more rainy, but still" I say out loud to myself.

I make my way down stairs, hiding behind the metal pole every single time a car passes by, trying to make sure I don't get caught. The steps and the jumps scare me at first, everything seeming so huge and one wrong step, I could fall to my death, but I try to keep that out of my mind and I make my decent down to the sidewalk.

I get down to the sidewalk, no people in site. Just the cars parked in the parking spaces in front of it, most of the cars here at at least ten years old at the latest, so the residents here must be doing pretty well for themselves. I jump from the ledge of the side walk and down onto the road, the parking gravel being the size of boulders to me.

I make my way to the entrance of the apartment complex, dodging a dog or two to avoid being spotted, dogs are really scary at this height also, like a huge wolf looking over you. Besides the dogs it's wasn't really that hard, most people in the complex gone to work anyways so I didn't really have any trouble with people of any sorts.

As I stand on the entrance way where the road dips, I think to myself, the sound of cars and trucks passing the four lane road in front of me. What do I do now?

"I didn't actually think I'd get this far" I say, before a brand new red 2000 Mustang Convertible zip right past me, scarily close to me, it's wheels only inches away from running me over.

I fly in the air from this, I scream at the top of my lungs, but due to my size, no one really hears it. I go as high as top of the complex, and ironically I land in the backseat of the Mustang that just nearly ran me over.

I land with a thump, the car's radio blasting some type of rock, judging by the voice I think it's Green Day.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I hear the driver of the car yell out, I roll out of the seat onto the floor, rolling under the front seat.

I feel the driver slowing down, seemingly coming to a stop light.

"I guess it was just my mind then" the driver says, I hear him somewhat muffled over the seat. He sounds like he could be no older than the age of 25.

I hear the sound of him turning one of his blinkers on, the lyrics of the song I can finally make out "I'm speechless and redundant" over the sound of the rushing wind.

"I wonder if the boss will care if I'm late" I hear the man say, before burping a little bit.

The light I assume turns green and the driver makes a left, the car jolting forwards.

The drive goes on for another 20 minutes or so, him getting onto the highway. I think he has it on the local Rock station.

I feel the car go onto some type of non asphalt like surface, sand if I had to guess. He shifts it to P and takes his keys out, quickly getting out of the car.

"What the hell were you doing NICK?! I know you just got the car two weeks ago and you're still checking it out, but you're late!" I hear a gruff older male voice say, I think we're at a construction site judging by the sound of jackhammers and men talking and other things.

"Alright Alright, I'll admit, I was going more on a drive than coming to work, taking scenic routes and all that crap. But hey, a brand fuckin' new Mustang is a fine piece of American automotive craftsmanship" Nick says, trying to cool his boss down.

"You're lucky your grandfather owns this company" I hear his boss mumble off and walk away.

Once I figure Nick is gone I slide from under the seat and climb my way up into the backseat, the seats somewhat slippery to climb up onto due to the leather.

"It still has that new car smell" I think to myself as I climb up.

I climb up the seats, using the seat belt as a gripping place. I make it to the top, where I can see the road behind the car and all the dust and other construction equipment, all the workers behind me. I climb up onto the back of the car/top of the trunk, the dust from the sand seemingly leaving footprints when I walk across it. I get to the edge of the car and kind of slide my way down, my foot using the bottom licence plate holder of the Ford dealership Nick got his car from as ledge, I continue to slide my way down, jumping to the ground below me with a simple plop.

I run as fast as I can, not looking back, the busy main road in front of me, all I can really see without looking up is tires and the bottom of the car's side skirt.

Before I get right next to the construction site entrance another huge gust of wind blows me into the air, I keep quiet this time, not wanting to alert one of the construction workers and draw attention to myself. I fly away from the construction site to a nearby fast food restaurant drive-thru, I see the line of cars below me, I land on the top of a car, a Saturn, a new brand of car I've been seeing a lot lately.

"Can I get a vanilla Frosty, a biggie fries and that'll be all" A female voice says, she sounds like she could be possibly in her early twenties.

"Is that all ma'am?" I hear the employee say through the intercom.

"Yeah, that's all" she says, I can't hear the rest of the exchange, more focusing on how the roof of the car is burning me.

I slide down to the left side of the car, sneaking through the crease of the slightly open window, I land on the seat as the car slowly crawls forwards through the line.

I get a good look at the girl, I see her I.D. on the center console, her birthday is the first thing I notice being 5/21/79, making her 20 years old. Her name is Kimberly.

She's blonde, wearing a necklace with a heart shape on it, a picture of her and I think her boyfriend, her eyes are ocean blue, her shirt seemingly is a crop top, her navel with a metal piercing above it and a blue colored one in it. She's wearing faded blue jeans, that you can kinda see a little bit of her panties showing too through the button hole of her jeans.

I watch her pull up to the window, take her credit card out of her pocket and hand it to the guy at the window, he swipes her card and gets it back, I think he notices me but he doesn't seem to pay attention for too long.

I slowly crawl down onto the floor of the car, hoping Kim doesn't notice me, and luckily she doesn't.

I hear her stomach gurgle, pretty loudly actually, from the seat away from me, she makes a remark on how Wendy's is one of the better fast food places in town.

I feel the car crawl a little bit forwards, and she grabs her food from the window and zooms off, I see a little bit of her arm reaching down to turn up the A/C and turn on the radio.

"I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy that can get no love from me" she sings along to the song on the radio, as she gets out of the parking lot and onto the road.

The food smells pretty good and makes me kinda hungry myself, but before I can think anything else the car jolts to a stop, and I fly out of the floor and into the Frosty, going pretty deep into it. I don't move due to the fact I really rather not get caught.

"FUCK, traffic is really a bitch today" she yelps out.

I feel something moving in the cup, I see a lump of ice cream move up, making more space for me.

"Oh Okay, she's eating" I think to myself, the sounds of the radio muffled through the cup.

I feel her pick up the cup, the car not really having cup holders so she just sat it on the center console.

I feel her turning the wheel, and taking another scoop of the Frosty. And I'm in the scoop.

"Welp, this is the end. I've had a alright life at this point, well besides everything going to shit for the last ten years" I think to myself, knowing I'm in the air and surrounded by ice cream, I know I'm not in her mouth yet.

I somewhat hear her lips part and and I land in her moist wet mouth, the ice cream somewhat melting away. I don't get a good look at her mouth, since her swallowing muscles pull me and the ice cream down her warm throat, it's pretty dark on the inside, I feel the saliva coating her throat and the way down, mixed with the ice cream. I see something open up under me and I land with a plop, along with the ice cream. I hear the acid inside Kimberly's belly start fizzing, digesting the ice cream.

"Oh God, what have I done?" I say, with a little bit of fear in my voice.


"I'm inside her stomach, this is crazy, this is crazy" I say, it's totally pitch black and here, and the only sound of her belly softly gurgling and digesting the ice cream.

I move through the acid and melted ice cream sludge, trying to figure out a way out of this. It's all the way up to my knees, and surprisingly, I'm unaffected by all of this. It burns a little, but besides that I'm basically fine.

I hear another loud plop of ice cream land inside her belly, and I notice her heart beating loudly like a drum above me and the sound of wind rushing in and out of her lungs, like a airplane landing on a runway.

"This whole shrunk situation just keeps getting weirder and weirder holy shit" I say, walking and accidentally falling into her stomach wall, getting sticky ooze all over my face.

I walk the other way, the radio outside playing a song I think I know. Breakfast At Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something, one of the few pop songs I managed to catch my change a couple of years ago passing by the pop station on the way to work, and I enjoyed.

I feel the car start slowing down and turn to a stop.

"This is going to get crazy" I think to myself, as I feel Kimberly park the car and take her seat belt off, taking the bag of food with her.
Chapter End Notes:
I've got something really good planned for next chapter (: