- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm going to give this story a dark ending, since I haven't done that before in any of my stories. Change from 1st person to 3rd person view at the end.
"What the hell" she says, noticing Kim's vomit landing only steps in front of her, her voice booms throughout my ear drums.

"That chick up there puked" says some random onlooker behind her, he sounds like could most likely be in his early twenties.

"Sor-(she pukes again)" I hear Kim yell out from upstairs, people coming to her aid, I hear the rolling of a janitor cart and security guards coming up the escalator.

"I hope the poor girl's alright" Francine says, as she keeps walking.

I feel myself slowly shaking down between her breasts as she walks, the two fleshy tubes besides me feeling somewhat sweaty as I slip. Francine walks into a Bath and Body Works, looking around for a bit and then buying some face moisturizer and then heading out, I'm fully down, my legs surpassing her bra and laying on her upper belly, seemingly thin all those years, Francine was always on the more healthy side, sometimes getting mistaken for younger. I feel the gurgling around my foot, she's seemingly hungry judging by how intense the gurgles are.

Francine goes on the elevator with a couple of other people, I can somewhat see if I poke my head up a little bit upwards, the light outside shining on the top of my head.

"Did you see that girl vomit everywhere upstairs, it was crazy?" Some older sounding guy says, breaking the silence as the Elevator goes down to the first floor.

"Yeah, it landed only steps away from me when she peered over the railing" Francine says.

"You got lucky, I ended up stepping in some as it happened, got my shoes cleaned off by the Janitor though" says another guy, his Brazilian Accent sounding really strong, I think he might be a tourist.

It's quiet for a little bit until I feel a jolt, sliding me out of her bra and down her belly, my foot getting caught in the waistband of her panties, I feel some of her pubic hair from more down below brushing up against my foot and pants leg. My head face to face with her belly button, the smooth slim softness of it, the only downside is that her belly is so loud at this area of her stomach that I can't even hear myself think, all the rumbling and groaning going on right besides me, sounding as if a entire war is going on only inches away.

The elevator opens and everyone walks out, including Francine. As she walks towards the exit/entrance of the Mall, she makes a remark on how she feels like something on her, and scratches her lower belly through the tracksuit. She walks out of the mall, stopping for about 5 seconds to let a car pass by, and then walking through the parking lot. As she walks I feel the sweat forming on her belly and heat fluctuating through this area, her belly being noisy to the point where she can actually hear it, saying that she can't wait to eat the Baked Ziti she made for dinner when she came home from work.

"I don't remember it ever getting this hot back at home in Long Beach" She says out loud, as I hear her pulling out her keys in her pocket and inserting them into the front door of her bright blue 1994 Discovery Land Rover, her 2nd husband bought her that car brand new after their marriage. It made me somewhat nostalgic at the time, remember how people would gush over my Camaro when I first bought it and drove it to work.

Francine opens the door and gets in, setting her Bath & Body Works bag on the front seat. She inserts her keys into the key slot and turns, the Land Rover starting up almost immediately, the song "Sex and Candy" by Marcy's Playground plays on the radio, almost blasting (This is one of the few current pop songs I know, hearing it on a drive home from work last year).

I feel her put on her seat belt, feeling the pressure from it weighing on me, as if it was giant cloth sticking through the tracksuit. She shifts and starts to bag out, scratching the side of the car next to her a little bit, she mumbles "Oh Well" and just pulls off, I'm somewhat appalled at this, but knowing Francine she probably just doesn't care.

She blasts the AC on high, the sound of her ever gurgling belly and the feeling of cold wind hitting me through the tracksuit, I feel her unzip it a little bit at the top, more cold AC air coming down and landing on me.

She starts to itch near me more as she drives out of the parking lot.

"What the FUCK is making me so itchy?" She says, as she attempts to slow down at a stop light and all.

She takes off her tracksuit, and I land right onto the middle of her lap. She looks down at me, I see her face for a quick second before everything goes to shit, her facial structure very similar to Kimberly's, as if they're mother and daughter, and I know they aren't due to the fact that her Oldest daughter and younger son are in their 20s, I remember she would bring them up to work before she was married and would let them run around the office, no one really minded all that much though. Her hair also blonde, and her eyes more of a greenish blueish color instead of just mostly green like Kim.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" She says, looking down at me, it's like I see her hand in slow motion as she swats me out of the car as hard as she can, I fly through the open crack in the window and land on the hood of the car next to her. The car's white hood shows a little bit of the blood from my crash landing, the blood coming from my injured leg. I landed on the hood of what I can tell a Subaru, a newer model. The driver doesn't notice me, it being a man in his mid 30's, a long beard and all, seeming heading home from work, judging by his Sherwin-Williams painting uniform.

The turns green and the car basically zooms off, causing me to try to hold onto the radio antenna on the side of the car, I loose my grip and fly out into the road, dodging tires flying past me, I grab onto the mudflap of a Semi Truck, the size of it being the size of a building to me at this size. I hold onto it, the wind rushing through my hair, I notice the truck turning onto a highway, I think about this, leaving the city for the first time in awhile, seeing a glimpse of the Kansas license plate as it passed by.

I wonder where I'm going anyways.


I hold on, seeing the other cars on the highway start to turn their lights on, it's seemingly getting dark, the Phoenix skyline appearing in the background as we get closer and closer to the desert, I'm starving now, but oh well. It's not like I need much to eat at this size anyways.

We get closer and closer out to the desert, it feels like it's been hours, but I see the New Mexico state sign in the distance behind me, and some other trucks and a few vans and cars, one green newer model GMC Serra that's pulling a boat on a trailer. It's front licence plates seemingly from Idaho, the driver a cowboy looking man in his early 50s.

Saturday, August 21st, 1999

It's late at night and judging by the road signs we've reached Albuquerque, and I feel the truck starting to slow down.

He pulls into a truck stop and stops, the break goes off with a loud wind release. I hear the door of the Semi-Truck open and a man jumping out, saying he could use a quick fix of coffee and Pancakes to finish his haul. I jump off of the mud flap, my arms feeling good and free as I do this. I look at the two lane highway road in front of me, thinking about hitching another ride. I see another car passing by, a 1997 Ford Ranger, a pickup truck but hey, a ride's a ride.

I run as fast as I can, making it just in time for I can grab the bottom right bumper, sitting on it. I take a look at the license plates, a it's a truck from a local Ford dealership judging by the licence place holder around it. I sit there, waiting, I feel the truck stopping and then turning at lights, the owner playing some type of soft country music in the cab, no other cars close enough to where they could see me, mostly due to the fact it was early in the morning.

I see the truck pulls into a trailer, seemingly on the outskirts of town. It starts to slow down and pull up inside a carport.

The car turns off, and I feel a little bit sick from the fumes of the exhaust pipe under me, but other than that fine. I peak out of the side, it's a man in his early twenties, wearing a Johnny Cash t-shirt and some blue jeans, his wife comes out, dressed in a blue robe and bunny slippers.

"What the hell were you doing out this late?" She says, she's topless and everything, her nipples more on the pepperoni side than any other I've seen, she has a slight southern accent, her hair jet black, her expression seems like she's really pissed.

"You know I had to work late tonight Martha, the shop needed me" He says, dressed in a mechanic outfit, it looks very much like the one I used to have.

They start a yelling match and go inside the house, the yelling of possibly the mother of either the husband or wife living with them, judging by the voice, seemingly awoken by the noise.

I start to watch but then I'm feeling sick from the fumes of the truck still hasn't made it out of my system yet, more sick than I've ever felt before, the last thing I see as I fall into the opening of the gutter is the light of a car's headlights passing behind me.



Ben never woke up, he soon fell into the sewers and was knocked even more unconscious when he hit his head against the side of the grate. He fell into the river of waste water and other things, slowly sinking into it, drowning also. Back in Phoenix, Tiffany didn't really care much when she came home and found out Benjamin was missing. Eventually his boss got worried when he didn't come back the day after his vacation time ended, sending the cops to go check out his house. They also asked Tiffany and questioned her, her telling them that he gave her his car and he didn't wanna be questioned about when he wanted it back or whatever. A search and rescue mission happened citywide in Phoenix, for until January 1st, 2000. It was on the national news for a couple of months and even made into a NBC Dateline episode in 2007.


His former wife and kids got the news that their ex-husband/father was presumed dead sometime around January 2nd of 2000, them not being told anything during this entire situation. The news breaking their hearts and them flying out to Phoenix for his funeral, which mostly attended by his boss and his coworkers, and even Joey and Angela found out via CNN and went to pay their respects secretly. The funeral was on a Sunday, January 16th 2000. He was "buried" in the same cemetery as his Mother and older brother, surviving them both by twenty and almost thirteen years.

Ben was never found, and no one ever knew about the whole shrinking situation.
Chapter End Notes:
I decided to end this story early due to the read count and lack of feedback vs all my other stories when I got to this point. I'm worrying that it sucks but if it does, at least I got enjoyment out of it at times. If you did enjoy reading this, I'm glad to know that. I'll probably release my grand finale of this universe next year, depending how Covid-19 is by then. Until whenever that happens, bye.

(I'm not going to delete this part, since it's going to make more sense after this, but I'll release a epilogue set ten years later involving Ben's son that might lead to a possible sequel).