- Text Size +

 

No sensation had ever shocked her nervous system like this. No feeling had ever come close to reaching the same peaks. Standing on the cold metal floor of the subterranean laboratory, Nikki Florés, standing a mere three feet tall, stared in awe. Her head buzzed, a euphoric cloud of thought and instinct waged war within her mind as she did nothing but gawk with complete attention, attention focused solely on the good doctor. 

“Something caught your tongue, Niks?” George asked sweetly, with an undercurrent of snark. He took another step closer, the enormity of his form doubling in size to the diminutive diva as he approached. His cock, ready for the night of carnal pleasure it was promised, stood to attention, bobbing slightly with each footfall that brought the doctor intimately close to his lover. Nikki merely gasped like a she had crawled through the hottest desert and just caught a glimpse of fresh water. As though she were in a dream, uncertain if what she was seeing was real, the stupefied seductress reached forward, cupping in her hand the now even-more-massive cockhead that drew ever closer.

It was enormous, spanning the length of her elbow to the tips of her fingers with the thickness and girth of a can of soda. Gently, the tremendous penis throbbed in Nikki's hand, thrumming softly to the beat of her paramour's heart. This was a real as real got. 

She didn't need an invitation. The ravenous girl knew what she wanted, what her and the good doctor both wanted, and went for it. Without a thought, she pounced, meeting the sensitive tip of George's monster with her own soft, full lips. Passionately, the miniature mistress kissed the tree-branch of a penis, lavishly lathering it's length with loving licks from her lightning-quick tongue. The doctor let out a sharp exhale of pleasure, enjoying the sight from his now relatively-lofty vantage point as Nikki through herself at his cock with an almost fanatic devotion.

“I thought you might like this.” He said between slight, pleasured gasps.

“But why don't we move this over to the bed? I brought it down here for a reason.” 

She didn't hear him, or didn't care. The half-sized bimbo continued to work her benefactor's mighty shaft. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever taken, Nikki knew this. She had an elephantine dildo waiting at home for those nights when no human being seemed to ever satisfy. But this, here, now. This was a breakthrough that she never thought possible. As she stroked the colossal cock, licking up the very first delicious drop of pre-cum that she had expertly extracted, Nikki silently pondered the possibilities. The Size Queen would never be left wanting again.

"Ok, sparky." George said, hooking his arms beneath hers, lifting her into the air as though she were a child.

"As much as I'd like to let you continue, my feet are starting to cramp."

She pouted, but excused the interruption. The night was still young, a more comfortable arrangement would ensure it lasted. In the brief reprieve, Nikki was able to recall her wits for a moment, fully taking stock of the situation she found herself in. 

"Alright, Georgie. I'll admit, your nerd science is very cool. I always thought you were, like, an orthodontist or something, I would've never guessed you'd be up to something like this." She said, held aloft in her lover's powerful arms. 

"I told you what my field of study was on our first night together." George said half annoyed, half amused.

"That's nice dear." Nikki replied as dismissively as possible. With ease, the good doctor plopped her down on the bed, a relatively modest single mattress. Not exactly the most spacious or luxurious, but she reasoned that sharing the available space wasn't the most pressing concern for a 3ft tall person. Carefully, George unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it before sitting on the edge of the bed and smiled.

"So." Nikki said, somewhat hesitantly.

"Like, this is all reversible, right?"

The good doctor stared down to her, a grim expression coming across his face as he said nothing. Nikki, seeing this sudden change, felt a slight sensation of dread overtake her.

"You can make me normal again, right, Georgie?" She asked, expectantly. He again said nothing, bowing his head slightly, averting eye contact.

"God, Niks. I was afraid you were going to ask that." He said, solemnly.

"I don't know how to tell you this, babe."

"What!? Tell me what, exactly!?" Nikki pressed, standing to her full height on the bed, meeting the sitting doctor's eye-level. George merely sighed and looked to his nervous little lover. 

"I'm afraid to say it, this process is 100% reversible. You're free to return to your regular height at any time. I'm so, so sorry." He said, a wry smile sliding across his face.

"Ugh!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in disgust, angry that she had been strung along so easily.

"You are such a complete horse's ass! Why do I like you?"

Perhaps on cue, George's massive penis twitched ever so noticeably.

"Oh, right." Nikki exclaimed, sitting back down on the bed, getting an eyeful of the good doctor's fit, now fully naked form. Dr. Ming Han believed in the importance of grooming, as evidenced by his tastefully hairy chest and well trimmed pubes. Grey-streaked hair covered the base of his enourmous cock with a nice, soft, blanket of fur that was rugged without being intimidating or a turn off. She had always held her clients that took better care of themselves in higher esteem, a fact George knew well, himself appreciating the unsung and satisfying pleasures of self-maintenance. As he reclined on the bed, leaning back, letting his monster stand tall like an obelisk of pure sexual power, he closed his legs around Nikki's slight frame. She felt his feet gently graze her back as she continued to stare at his truly mindbending member, the flooding sensation of lust overtaking her as she once again fantasized of the endless potential her night had in store. She wanted to resume, but there was a nagging question, something the pint-sized prostitute couldn't help but wonder about. 

“Georgie?” Nikki asked. 

“Yea, babe?” He replied. 

“The.. thingy. The thing that shrunk me. It took my height and gave it to the watermelon, right?” She inquired, looking over at the watermelon that sat alone. Indeed, it's size was staggering, and not just to someone of her reduced height. The good doctor smiled, perhaps pleased that the apathetic woman he had come to know was finally showing an interest in his work. 

“That's right! Your mass is currently stored in the melon, when it comes time to restore you, the melon will also return to it's regular size.” He explained enthusiastically. Nikki nodded knowingly, looking back at the big, doofy grin her lover was grinning. 

“So if your machine gives and takes, then it's possible for me to take from the melon as well?” She asked, a hint of mischievousness hanging on her plump lips. There was a pause, not long enough to be an awkward silence, but long enough to be noticed by the two. For a moment, as he looked down at his lover, a devilish glint in her eye, George strongly contemplated his answer as he tried to comprehend what exactly Nikki was asking and why. Certainly, his Matter Transference Device could supplement her mass with the melon's own, though the melon was merely a means to test the device. The mass could come from anything organic, assuming it has been administered the transference fluid and was scanned in into the machine's control. In the wrong hands, this technology could do terrible things, a fact the good doctor acknowledged from the start of his research. Nikki continued to stare at him with her curious eyes. He didn't know what she wanted, to what end she wanted to understand his research, but George knew the temptress well enough to feel cautious. 

“I mean... yes.” he replied. 

“You could pull the mass from the melon, but you'd probably only get.. I'd guess a 20% increase to your overall mass.” 

Nikki crawled forward on the bed, sidling up to her comparatively massive lover and nuzzling against his sack. Gently, the blonde bombshell licked his massive balls, suckling softly on the pendulous skin. George's monster throbbed from the sudden stimulation as he let out a soft moan. 

“I love it when you talk nerdy to me, baby” Nikki cooed upwards to the doctor. She ran a finger along the length of his shaft, or as much as she could reach, burying her face in the heft of his sack. Slowly, another drop of precum dripped forth, splashing down onto her bare breasts with an amusing degree of force. George, for his part, was powerless to do anything but enjoy the ride and hope the callgirl's curiosity was entirely innocent. 

“I want to suck this fucking thing. I want to try.” She said, coming up for a breath amidst the warm, heaving embrace of the doctor's balls. His cock twitched again as she sat up, her head barely reaching past his grey-haired chest. 

“Lean back, get comfy. I wanna do some experiments of my own.” Nikki winked, leaning into some role-play. George rolled his eyes with a grin and did as his lover instructed, sitting flush against the headboard of the bed, kept upright with the aid of a few pillows. He spread out his legs, each of them long and toned. Straightening out, the two powerful legs encapsulated Nikki, guiding her to the treasure between them. 

"Can you even take it?” George asked, a rare moment of ego showing through. Indeed, his girth was nothing to underestimate even before his relative-upscaling. Had the good doctor been a more promiscuous person, his monster would be enough to make even the most seasoned cock-suckers tap out, choking and teary-eyed from their inflamed gag reflexes. But his cock belonged to Nikki, only she had the pleasure of experiencing Dr. Ming Han's greatest secret. She had deepthroated him once and lived to regret it, but now, now the one-eyed titan was big enough to split her in half. The head alone was almost as big as a tennis ball to her, threatening to break her jaw. The odds seemed insurmountable, but Nikki was always one to rise to the occasion.

“I'll happily die trying.” She smirked, taking the enormous member in her hand. She breathed deep, steeling herself before blowing her favourite client a mischievous kiss and got to work. A single, shining drop of precum hung from the head of George's beast, it's bright sheen drawing the salacious seductress closer like a moth to flame. With a lone, devoted lick from her long tongue, Nikki lapped at the delicious nectar, savouring it's taste as she swirled it around on her palate, mixing it with her own saliva. She lowered the cockhead, angling it beneath her mouth as she produced a thick gob of cum-infused spit, dropping it directly onto the tip before spreading it around further with her tongue. She needed to lube the monster up if she was going to stand a chance. George sat back and enjoyed the show, appreciating the efforts his smaller partner was going to in order to achieve her goal. As he watched her work, the good doctor considered mentioning the bottle of flavoured lube he had brought down with him, but as Nikki continued to dance her tongue around his cock, he decided not to halt her momentum. Each lick sent jolts of electrifying pleasure shooting through his body, every second of contact with the inhuman penis sending sparks through hers. Her licks turned to kisses, passionate, sloppy pecks as she guided her lips along every inch of George's bellend, the closeness, the contact, everything about this moment driving Nikki wild. Without waiting a second more, her knees weak, her pussy buzzing and dripping with raw pleasure at the mere thought of taking the monster, she made her first attempt. Softly, Nikki opened her mouth, taking the good doctor's cock and guiding it to wards her warm, waiting maw. It was huge, the tip itself stretching her lips apart as she cupped it in her mouth. She backed off, giggling from the excitement and exhilarating of even trying before readying herself again. 

“Ok, ok. I got this.” Nikki said aloud, assuring herself of her own capabilities. George chuckled and placed his hand along her back, running a huge finger up and down the length of her spine. The beautiful bimbo shuddered at his touch, gentle yet firm, comforting yet commanding. With an amount of force so small, so delicate and playful, he pulled the tiny tramp closer, his massive cock pressing against her face as she was helpless to pull away, pinned by a single hand. His warmth radiated upon her skin, his musk was overpowering. She was ready for round two. 

“Go get it, girl!” George laughed, releasing his hold on Nikki as though she were a dog let off the leash. She responded in turn by opening wide and thrusting herself forward with the ferocity of a hungry lioness. The tip of the good doctor's penis slid halfway into her gaping mouth as she pulled away slightly and readjusted, driving herself further forward, taking the girthy cock into her mouth. There was a brief feeling of triumph, sullied only as the expert escort fought back the urge to gag from the mouth-filling monster. 

“holy shit, I didn't think you'd be able to fit it all!” the good doctor admitted with a deserved degree of shock and admiration. Nikki, obviously, said nothing, instead focusing on how to proceed. She wanted to take it deeper, to swallow more of George's gargantuan cock, but at it's new size, she worried about one potential factor, her teeth. She could feel his shaft resting in-between her incisors and the beautiful bombshell was hesitant to go further. George didn't seem to mind, impressed by the feat so completely that her teeth didn't even register. Nikki pulled back, watching to see a reaction from her beaux, when only a pleasured look flashed across his grizzled face, she knew she had the green light. 

Slowly, the tiny girl got to work, sliding as much of the good doctor's mammoth cock into her mouth as she could, taking it deeper than before. It's thickness took her to her limits, but Nikki continued to suck like only she could. George sat in a stunned stupor, watching the length of his penis disappear before his very eyes, swallowed up by his lover's impossibly infinite maw. She thrust herself farther taking more of Dr. Ming Han's fat cock than ever before, holding almost the entire length deep within her throat. She shuddered for a moment, her knees shaking as she buzzed with a mixture of pleasure and discomfort before pulling herself loose, falling backwards onto the bed, sputtering and coughing. 

"Jesus Christ, Niks. What else are you hiding down there?" George asked, tongue in cheek as his partner gasped for air. After a few moments to catch her breath, Nikki shot up, wiping a loose strand of saliva and cum away from her lips. 

"That's... Wow. That's gonna go in the pile of 'fun things I never want to do again'." She said, between laboured breaths. 

"I could deepthroat a Louisville slugger for pretty much the same effect." 

She slumped onto the bed, the good doctor sitting up, his erect cock still standing firm and throbbing as he moved closer to his little lover. Her gaze instantly fixated on his red-hot rod, silently pondering to herself how else she would punish herself trying to take his monster. 

"You better watch out where you point that thing." She warned, laughing. 

"Any closer and you'll poke my eye out." 

"And then you'd say 'thank you daddy, can I have another?'." George said, doing his best imitation of her as he grinned a shit-eating grin. Nikki faked an offended gasp, smacking her titanic paramour on the shoulder as lay down behind her, his equally titanic cock resting against her ass and back. She revelled at his touch, nestling against the good doctor's  strong body, feeling safe and serene. With each second of their tender embrace, their hearts, still pounding from the prior excitement, thumped and thumped. Nikki felt the beating in George's chest and along the length of his cock as it rested against her back, the rhythmic sensation providing a soothing feeling. She smiled, giggling to herself.

"You call a guy 'daddy' ONE time and you never hear the end of it." She muttered, her stifled laughter eschewing any amount of seriousness from her statement. 

"Hey, I'm not the one that fucked up and said it, love." Dr. Ming Han retorted, gripping her luscious, body closer as he did. Nikki let out another giggle, playfully protesting as his powerful arms held her tight. She wrestled against his grasp, her reduced form proving too difficult to hold as she squirmed free and sat up, laughing, smiling. The good doctor sat up, as well, his monster sitting up with him, throbbing softly, as if to taunt the pint-sized prostitute.  

"Fuck, I wanna ride this thing so bad." She said, crawling closer, her eyes locked on her target. She pulled herself in close, getting a good look at the sheer pillar of pleasure, the obelisk of obscenity that stood in defiance of her. George felt Nikki's breath wash over his cock, flexing a crotch muscle enough to send it rocking towards her, softly smacking the half-sized harlot in the face. She pulled back and glared, trying not to let on that she derived a small amount of pleasure from the relatively harmless cockslap before returning her attention to between her lover's legs. 

 "I have to give it a shot, just to see, y'know?." She asked, hands on her hips. George nodded, chuckling at her determination as he leaned forward, giving the half-sized hottie a quick kiss on the forehead.

"How do you want me, around back?" He asked, already picturing it in his mind. Nikki, bent over the bed doggy-style, her round ass jiggling as he pumped away to a sensual rhythm. She imagined it too, drooling for a half second before allowing some lucidity to control her judgment.

"Uh, let's do it cowgirl." She said.

"I can take it, but I wanna take it at my own speed before you blow my back out."

"Yes ma'am." He said, returning to his position on the bed. Nikki rolled her eyes and straddled his legs, the width of his hips giving her some trouble as she sat, but she eventually found a position that was comfortable. Soon, the shrunken seductress was ready, her smaller body hovering over his rock hard cock, just barely enough for there to be no contact between the two. Poised to begin, she leaned forward, throwing her ass into the air as she placed her hands on her lover's chest. With a deep, steady inhale, Nikki descended slowly, the tip of George's monster gently kissing her much-smaller pussy lips. She trembled at the touch, reeling with bliss at the slightest bit of contact between her favourite cock and her hungry snatch. Savouring the feeling for a few loving moments, Nikki prepared herself to go deeper, her own wetness mingling with the saliva-soaked cock, lubricated and waiting for her arrival. And then she lowered herself further. Gently, the miniaturized minx pressed herself upon the leviathan, it's tip parting the folds of her labia. Nikki let out an impassioned moan, feeling the head, as big as her fist, begin to push deeper inside of her. While some of the toys in her collection put George to shame, even in his now relatively larger size, they were silicone and plastic, mere toys. Never in her lifetime did she imagine this, something, someone real to satisfy her cravings unlike any other. She pushed herself further, her pussy stretching to take the huge cock below. George gasped a slight gasp of pleasure, enjoying the view as his lover lowered herself onto his monolithic member. Grunting from strain, Nikki pushed still, the filling feeling overtaking her as she continued to take the monster, her cunt almost swallowing the head. There was a shift, a slide, and a sudden yelp of pleasure, perhaps pain, from the blonde bimbo as the cockhead disappeared inside her snatch.

"...just like the boys back home." Nikki said, panting during a moment of respite as she smiled to her favourite client.

"How many boys do you know this big that don't run on AA batteries?" Dr. Ming Han asked with a smirk. Nikki ignored to answer directly, flashing a lone slender middle finger as she braced herself once more against his chest and continued to lower herself. Once the head was taken, the rest of the shaft proved to be much easier to take, though the ultimate question of how deep she could take the good doctor's cock remained to be seen. Slowly, Nikki began to bob her ass up and down, the enormous extremity sliding in and out of her pussy as it glistened against the soft laboratory lights. The gyration quickened and soon the newly-sized nymphomaniac was bouncing up and down on George's enlarged dick like she had done it a thousand times before. 

"You are so tight, oh my god." He said with amazement. Indeed, as he continued to buck beneath the small slut as he had so many times in the past, the noticeable difference in her current size was astounding, feeling like a completely different person.

"Fucking hell." Was all Nikki could mutter as she continued to ride the good doctor's monster cock, taking it deeper and deeper with each pump, pushing her to her very limits. Dr. Ming Han chuckled between brief grunts of satisfaction, his strong hands caressing her curvaceous form as she enjoyed the ride of her life. Her tattooed skin, addled with sweat, glistened in the soft glow of the overhead lights and as she continued to bounce, her lover beneath treated her to a sudden surprise. Deftly, George's hand found its way between them both, a few fingers gently grazing the lips of Nikki's cunt as it continued to swallow the enormous penis. She jolted from the sudden sensation, looking the good doctor in the eye as his finger's straightened, applying some much-needed pressure onto her clit. She bucked, letting out a soft squeal from the sudden clitoral stimulation, her pace intensifying as his steady fingers gently massaged. Quicker and quicker Nikki pumped, leaning back to allow gravity to work its magic atop the colossal cock. Her moans and grunts became sharper and sharper screams as she continued her crescendo of sexual euphoria, rising higher and higher towards the peak.

"You need to fuck me, right now!" She shrieked, hopping off of the good doctor's dick with the grace of an Olympic gymnast, her wetness audible as she dismounted his massive member. Nikki rolled off the bed, landing on her feet, arching herself over the edge of the mattress. poised and ready to begin as Dr. Ming Han merely stared in bemused astonishment.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" The diminutive blonde cried expectantly, slapping the bed in a fit.

"Alright, alright. Jesus." George laughed, hauling himself onto his feet. Even in her smaller state, Nikki's personality was as big as ever and the good doctor absolutely adored that about her. Her circled behind her, placing his hands her delicate shoulders but their disparate sizes creates an immediately noticeable feature.

"You're too short, Niks. I'm gonna have to, like, squat, or something if this is gonna work." The full-sized George said, bending his knees to various degrees as he attempted to find an angle suitable to resume their lovemaking, but found none.

"UGHHH" the short-tempered slut groaned in frustration, climbing onto the mattress atop her hands and knees.

"How's this? Do I need a booster seat, too? How about I sit on a phonebook?" George refrained from making a snide comment and stood up to task, Nikki's new position proving to be much more accessible as he ran his hand along her waiting cunt, dripping with her nectar. While the blowjob was a nice experiment and her stint on top was enjoyable too, this was what the good doctor was truly waiting for. As he placed a hand firmly on his lover's back and pushed his mega-sized cock against the lips of her pussy, he savoured the feeling, knowing it had been what he had worked so hard to achieve. Every late night in the lab, every instance of sucking up to the government for grant money, every moment of speculation and ridicule from his peers, it was all for this. Certainly, his technology had real-world applications, but there was not a Nobel prize that could be awarded, no humanitarian crisis on earth that could be solved that would give the good doctor the same satisfaction as this;

Shrinking his favourite person in the whole world down and fucking her tiny brains out. 

There was a wet slide, the tip of Dr. Ming Han's mighty penis passing into the carnal canal of his lover's pussy with more ease than he would have expected. Slowly, he pushed his cock in deeper as Nikki lay against the bed, crying out with bliss as he gave her what she wanted. The good doctor started to pump, easing himself in an out at a measured pace, getting a feeling for the new, somewhat bizarre sensation of fucking a vagina that small. He grunted, picking up speed, his thrusts powerful and pleasing, each pump penetrating further and further as he watched the hypnotic bounce of the beautiful bimbo's ass.

"Babe, how are you taking this?" He asked, the astonishment in his voice apparent amidst his gasps of pleasure. Nikki didn't respond, her mind lost completely to the swirling storm of sexual subjugation. She didn't even bother trying to process her benefactor's question, hearing his words as nothing more than white noise as she writhed stop the silk-sheeted mattress, unable to focus on anything but the good doctor's monster cock. George lifted his hand from the pint-sized prostitute's back, firmly planting both upon her luscious, tattooed ass cheeks, giving one a healthy spank for good measure. Nikki let out a sharp yelp of pained pleasure, mewling and moaning with each passionate thrust. She shifted her hand, reaching down between her legs as the good doctor had before, finding her clit with her manicured hand. She bucked, gently grazing her sweet spot, still mindful to keep her long fingernails clear of her benefactor's cock, even in her frenzied form. Together, the size-disparate pair continued to make love, moaning, thrusting, stroking, spanking, the climax they both craved building with more and more intensity by the second. Furiously, Nikki massaged her clit, biting into a nearby pillow as she squealed with  euphoric delight. George let out a powerful moan as he continued to pump away in his tiny lover's tight pussy, enjoying a sensation unlike any other. The two felt it coming, and in unison they cried each other's names as they came as their climax came simultaneously. With a grunt of pure lust, the good doctor unloaded a white-hot bombardment into Nikki's shrunken body, convulsing with each sticky shot. The smaller seductress spasmed quickly, every nerve ending in her body sparking to life as she, along with her partner, experienced an orgasm more powerful than any that had come before it. 

There was a squelching sound, and almost comical pop as Dr. Ming Han slowly removed his fat cock from his partner's tight snatch, the deluge of cum pouring out onto the sheets as he did. Nikki twitched, her mind erased, filled only with the overwhelming endorphins that completely dominated the pleasure-centre of her brain, rendering the shrunken slut unable to think about but her favourite client and his mammoth penis. George laid down next to her, panting heavily as he draped an arm over her tiny hips, curling her up into a spooning position with his hand delicately resting on her augmented chest. She nestled against the good doctor's arm, coming down from the rapturous bliss in steps, inhaling deeply as she remembered to breathe. 

“I'm dead. I'm dead and you killed me.” Nikki groaned, shifting against the bed. George curled his arm a little tighter, gripping her closer as he let out an amused sigh. 

“Fuck me running, Georgie.” She continued, now panting herself.

“It's a good thing we didn't try anal, I don't think I'd ever walk again.” 

George chuckled and gave her a kiss on her head of beautiful blonde hair before turning over onto his back. For a moment, the pair sat silent on the bed, just enjoying the company of each other as they recouped their sensibilities after such a rigorous roll in the hay. The good doctor smiled to himself, satisfied with the success of not just the night, but his experiment at large. His entire academic career had led to this decisive moment, this final test to prove if his work in the field of matter transference would bear fruit and now that he knew it would, the harvest seemed bountiful, infinite. Dr. Ming Han felt validated, but he also felt slightly hollow, slightly wanting. He turned, eyeing Nikki over as she lay, sweaty and tired, so peaceful and perfect. Her body, 3-feet tall and beautiful, lay bathed in the warm glow of the laboratory's lights. Her breasts rose and fell with each sharp inhale and exhale, silently lost in her own world of thought. Their relative sizes had proven quite effective for the night's planned activities. As big as he was, as small as she was, the pair of lover's were able to enjoy an evening together, but the good doctor wasn't satisfied. He looked to the melon that sat alone on the other side of the lab and thought to himself when a moment of inspiration came. Rising up from the bed, Dr. Ming Han wordlessly walked towards the bar-top. 

"Get me one, too." Nikki mumbled, an eye-half open. George ignored her request and kept walking, finding his way to the console of the machine, the control centre for his experiment. When he invited Nikki out to Florida, he promised her a night of cock worship unlike any other and while he felt he was able to deliver, Nikki was a girl deserving of more. So, he thought, it was time to go big, really big. 

The sound of machinery overtook the underground space, rousing the tiny seductress from her half sleep with a start. Inquisitively, she looked over to her client as he stood behind the console, locking eyes with the good doctor as he flashed a mischievous wink back at her.  

"Georgie?" She asked, confused. She got no answer in response. Instead, there was a snapping sound as a switch was flipped. The lights dimmed slightly, flickering from the overwhelming amount of energy drawn by Dr. Ming Han's machine and soon, Nikki felt a familiar sensation wash over her like a tidal wave. Her body felt warm, alive. She was being changed again, that she knew, but to what end? Her whole being tingled, increasing in intensity as she clutched her arms tightly, bracing herself. She looked up to her Georgie for something, anything, but was met with only a sly grin as he nodded and glanced away. Nervously, the tiny, tattooed blonde followed his gaze, finding only the lone watermelon. 

 

And to Nikki's shock, it was growing again.