- Text Size +

Natsuki lifted a finger off the force field, and before her face, thinking. "...Okay. You've got my silence... On one condition." The digit fired out into Yuri's face.

"Aaaah...!?" She reacted as if she'd been shot.

In a low voice, almost impossible for any micro person to make out, Natsuki spoke: "...Teach me."

With her backside shifting in her seat, Yuri's surprised expression didn't leave her eyes. "...H...Huh...?"

"W...Why are you mumbling now?! Don't you get it?" The girl jumped away from her companion, and marched over to her own purple globe on the floor. It shook with each stomp of her hard, pillar-like legs; before she picked it up in a firm grab. "With this! S-show me how to do... all that... Stuff you were doing...!"

After a few breaths of misty, warm air, Yuri carefully mouthed out: "You mean... masturbating... with planets?"

Flustered, Natsuki tensed up - putting so much pressure on her world, the ground began to crack and recede, swallowing up hundreds. "D-don't just put it so directly! It's not that simple... It's..." She ground her teeth, struggling to force her words out of her petite lungs and up slender neck. "I'm tired of people pushing me around. Ignoring all my talents. Treating me like I'm a bratty kid. Just because I'm short..."

Her taller friend only bowed her head in shameful understanding, closing her eyes.

Still, Natsuki felt a spotlight above her, illuminating every imperfection on her skin to billions across both planets. "...Just once, I wanna know how it feels. I mean, to feel like a queen!"

Fidgeting with the pink orb, Yuri sputtered out: "I... I can try to..." She gulped, and looked upwards with a refined smile. "I'll shower you with worship, your majesty~"

Natsuki's heart practically flew out of her taut chest. "Argh! No! I-I-I want smaller people doing it!" Her eyes shut forcefully, hands darting to her hips. "Quit making fun of me!"

Hiding her mouth again, the maiden stood to her full height. Her lavender hair fluttered out in lengthy tendrils. With a graceful posture, she leaned into the handheld purple orb: observing the flow of its clouds, and the intricately twisting curves of its chocolate coating; eyes hovering and shining, twin moons above. "You know... Playing with this might ruin your hard work."

The short-haired gal felt a thin line of sweat trickling down her neck. "Whatever! You ruin my hard work every time you eat a cupcake." She stared at Yuri's pink globe, her thundering, high-pitched voice rattled through every settlement upon it. "I mean... This isn't any different!"

"Even if the tide comes, we still build sandcastles..." Yuri's voice began to calm, its trembling no longer generating wildly crashing waves.

Natsuki rolled her eyes. "That's just like you, getting all sappy over something totally stupid." She grabbed Yuri's long arm and dragged her to one of the unoccupied rooms nearby. She brushed the sphere against the edge of her skirt, trying to clean it of dirt; each stringy thread in the blue material spread longer and wider than a city street, making crisscrossing highways.

Once within the more private place, Yuri moved a seat opposite Natsuki - stumbling a little over it. As she sat down, she lifted her slick, pink globe before her pursed lips. "So... The first step would be to moisten the planet appropriately."

Thousands of vibrant nations along the globe spotted a sight that was now all-too familiar: a mighty, sloshing tongue curling out of their owner's mouth. Her worried breath generated fog and perspiration against the thin barrier, past the fluttering clouds; but that was nothing compared to the saliva torrents as the flexible muscle gave it a long lick. The taste buds, each monumental in their own right, pressed against the heavens, glistening with more water than all their rivers' volumes combined. The planet tilted around in her mouth while she made sure to coat it from pole to pole, equator to equator. Humid rains crashed down across the world.

As she watched the display, blushing faintly, Natsuki plopped into her own seat. When her gloomy purple world stopped shaking from the incredible force, they made out both of her looming cotton-candy irises staring at them skeptically. "Yeah, no way I'm putting that in my mouth. It's full of floor germs... And gross micros." With an icy glare, and a few gurgling noises, she puffed her glowing, round cheeks up - and spat on the world instead. The force of her saliva meteor rocked and tilted the landscape further, sending mighty towers leaning and crumbling to the ground. It was enough to nick the atmospheric barrier. As the viscous liquid dripped across the orb, flooding the sky above, bits of it dripped from the growing cracks in the clouds. Out of one bit of dribble - a single, careless splattering of spit - new rivers flowed and branched out, irrigating their deserts. As they joined with the oceans, even the salty seas now contained the sugary-sweet fragrance of the tsundere's breath. It didn't help that the thick chocolate coating was starting to break in, giving the waters a thick, molasses-like consistency that trapped ships and swimmers within.

Natsuki began squinting, her eyelashes brushing against the edge of their reality. "You know, it's sad watching them struggle around. They'll probably drown before I can do anything fun."

Yuri peered a little closer into the planet, hovering her fingertip above. "You need to spread the l...lubrication evenly. If you tried rolling it..." She rubbed her pink orb between her soft palms. The canyon-sized wrinkles spread out; passing by in raging whirlwinds and nauseating cyclones.

"Like this?" With both pinkish palms together, Natsuki started lathering the purple ball with her spit. The friction created by her fierce rolling was enough to create major fires, and send minor islands careening through the oceans, the same way flat pebbles skipped on a river. She giggled a little at the smooth sensation traveling through the vast, kneading surfaces of her hands. "Ahaha, it's like kneading dough! Oh - ah, crap!"

With one too-enthusiastic twist, she catapulted the planet out of her clutches. In panic, she quickly reached for it.

Juggling the smaller sphere in surprise, Yuri reached out to intercept it, too.

Both members of the club grabbed the world at the same time.

Their fingers caught into one another - Natuski's firm, dexterous digits intertwining with Yuri's soft, slender pillars. Natuski shivered, while Yuri gulped, feeling the planet pinned in an awkward position between them - where the slightest move from either could make the orb drop to the floor again. For a moment, billions rested between both of their holds, breaths still. The eastern half trembled under the yandere's cold shivers as colour drained from her; while the west suffered under sweltering sweat drops from the tsundere's quickening pulse. They held hands, wrapping the skies in an impenetrable dome of flesh that spread forever in all directions.

Chapter End Notes:

Originally I'd just have Natsuki sticking the planet in her mouth, but I wrote this part right after I'd dropped food on the ground.

Hopefully the two are balanced well enough. Yuri really spoke to me when I first played DDLC, but Natsuki really endeared herself to me with her secretly sweet side. Yuri hides intense passion behind a timid exterior; and Natsuki hides a vulnerable side behind a tough outer layer; so I wanted them to both swap "uke" and "seme" spots a little.