- Text Size +

Almost at once, amid the flow of intoxicating emotions, both felt a twinge of lucid panic - an invisible hand pulling them back.

The pink-haired poet jumped. "W-woah, time out!"

The purple-haired writer shivered away. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

As soon as they parted, the planets both rolled off their chests; and dropped with a hard *thud* to the floor. Thankfully, the barriers protected the microscopic people from the earth-shattering shock of the floor tiles, even if the force of gravity had flung them continents away.

Taking a few long, concentrated breaths, Yuri clenched her hands together. "I... I've ruined it all... h-here, let's just..."

"Hey, hey, hold up!" Natsuki suddenly held a hand up. She couldn't hide the eager smile on her face, despite the conflicting emotions bubbling inside her. "I... wanna try something. Take off your shoes, Yuri." The tsundere sat down, and kicked her own loafers off, and began sliding her socks down the length of her (relatively) short legs. Her toes wiggled freely in the warm classroom air.

Still trembling and confused, her partner complied. She wrapped her fingers around the tongue and pulled off. "...My... my toes...?" She muttered the half-formed question, as she peeled her white socks off - and stretched her bare soles on the cool floor.

With a snicker of playful energy, Natsuki rolled the purple ball around under her heel - compressing billions beneath a sky of slightly-worn ridges. "Yeah, I wanna play footsies with them! Feet are a masterpiece of engineering! They've got so many flexible nerves and joints!"

She prodded the pink world closer to her friend's feet - which receded, hiding back behind her chair's legs. Yuri clasped her palms together. "I... I tend to sweat a lot when I'm... I mean... Are you sure the smell won't be... *gulp* too much...?" She twitched meekly.

The pink planet buckled, bracing for impact, as two toes settled on either side of them. The mountainous Natsuki picked them up between two digits - and forced them into the wrinkled surface of Yuri's exposed soles. "Yuri, if they don't like it, they can suck it!" She peered down, continuing to tickle and prod her friend's foot. "I-I mean... They're so elegant and graceful! A-any sane person would love the shape of your toes... B-big or small..." She suddenly puffed her cheeks up. "N-not like I care about what they think... But they'd probably prefer longer toes to little nubs."

With that reassurance, Yuri held her hand to her chest. Experimentally, she tapped and padded on the now-free purple orb, watching it roll slightly with the movement of her large toe. She gulped. "But they're just l-lanky... and awkward... and..." They touched the very tip of Natsuki's own toes, and slowly brushed her little planet closer to them. "Your feet just have the sweetest little shapes. With those nails cut so evenly, and the way it wiggles, it's so... so cute..."

"Eeeh!?" Receiving the praise, Natsuki's grip tightened around the pink planet - now squeezing it into the ball of her foot, wrapping them in flesh from pole to pole. "D-don't call me cute!"

Yuri's gentle smile grew to a fascinated gaze, as she felt more of Natsuki's bare skin. "Aaah~ I love the way they scrunch up tight like that! I wish I could just dive right into them, and be smothered in their hold..." Her slender toes now intertwined with her companion's short, plump digits, hugging them, and pushing the purple marble into their loving embrace. "...lucky little planet~"

Shifting in her seat, Natsuki crossed her arms, twitching from the sudden outflow of compliments. "I...In that case..." With a sudden thrust, she scooped the toe-bound sphere up, and right into Yuri's face. People looking to the sky saw either miles of her tight, destructive phalanges wrapping around them, or the distant warm cavern of the yandere's quivering lips. "...Here! If you like it so much... Have as much as you want!"

Without needing another word, the kilometers of Yuri's wet tongue unfolded; and began licking around Natsuki's feet, slurpling the marble-sized world they held. She covered the digits with her saliva, before stuffing them in her mouth - engulfing the realm in darkness. Even the pink-haired girl was surprised at her eager obediance. She might've kicked her friend away - if it wasn't for the delightfully tingly sensation rushing through her legs' nerves, up to her melting brain; and her active imagination picturing an atmosphere flooded by Yuri's breath, her lips surrounding them. "You're really... You're really sucking it? Uh, h-hello? That world's been all over my... icky spots!"

When the purple-haired woman's face pulled back, a thin strand of her spit stuck from the mountainous toes to her smiling mouth. "Exactly! It's fully imbued with the sweet essence of Natsuki! It's more delicious and more soothing than any planet ever before..." She plucked the drool-coated planet between her fingers, and dipped it onto her tongue again - practically dazed in the experience of taste and texture within her jaws. "Aaah, it's like I'm rolling your flavor all over my mouth..."

Natsuki stood in awe for a moment, watching her open mouth do wonders with the bright pink world. Once again, the shy girl was now pouring out with emotions and appreciation. At this, her teeth clenched together, and her pulse quickened. "W-well... nng... H-hey..." Finally, she brought herself so close to Yuri, their foreheads touched - fire burning in her pupils. "Don't be so greedy! Let me taste!"

For a second, seeing that intense gaze, the towering maiden felt incredibly tiny. Her mouth hung open. "Natsuki, what--"

*Chuuuu~!*

Natsuki interrupted her mumbling with a long, deep kiss. Her puckered lips, with the taste of caramel and chocolate, sucked Yuri's hot, heavy gasps in. Their tongues invaded each others' mouths, wrapping and dancing around each other. The rapid smooch tossed the tiny planet into an even deeper sea of saliva. It swayed under the long, slow waves of the girls' mouth movements. Warm air made perspiration build up across their cities, as if the seas of spittle weren't enough. And with every undulating flick of either muscle, they found themselves tossed into a new vista of endless pink tissue. The marble rolled between Yuri's cheeks and Natsuki's, always stopping short of either throat. The fearful symmetry of their synchronized motions kept either from swallowing.

Natsuki held even closer than before to her friend's body - stripping her even further, without pulling her face away.

A few happy tears dripped down Yuri's cheeks, as she shut her eyes and sunk into the moment.

Billions of people, even more years of development, all for them to be made prisoners of two friends' french kiss.

Chapter End Notes:

You can tell I wrote the dialogue for this scene first, and filled in the rest later.

My writing style usually avoids subjective words describing attractiveness, like "sexy" or "cute". Young TFW wrote a story with a girl calling herself "hot", and someone mentioned it sounded like a man - her dialogue was written through "the male gaze", as Lindsay Ellis may put it. Ever since then, I've hyper-corrected a bit. But when I have two lesbians going "ooh, you're so cuuute", then it works.

And it's also a necessity; their dialogue had to carry things here, since footplay isn't nearly as intimate as two hearts pressed together.

Incidentally, I have a friend who used to say yuri was boring, because of the focus on girls fawning over each other to the exclusion of everything else. My tertiary goal with this story was writing a story where two girls fawn over each other, but apocalyptically.

Story's not done yet. Not while the planets are still intact. Not while Natsuki's private parts are still hidden. Not while Yuri's private parts are still intact.