- Text Size +

With her face pulling back, paralyzed with overwhelming emotions, Yuri's tongue hung loose. Without her thirsty suction, the pink planet slowly rolled down into Natsuki's mouth. The strong, misty winds of the womens' panting breath blew loose the foundations of their great structures and monuments, which flew through skies; framed against flexible, gushing taste buds surrounding, the bright rose clear in the room's fluorescent lights.

Pulling her hand to her hair, the taller of the titans shivered, breasts bore to the world. "I can't... I couldn't resist the pull of... This whole time, I was trying to... not... not to let my feelings take over... I'm so, so sorry, I shouldn't..." She instinctively hid the spots at her arms where she'd been stripped, caressing them.

Nose scrunching up, bare arms crossed, the tiny colossus' shout rattled the entire populace inside: "Wha? You don- you idioo, you cannng-" Irritated as the soft ball that kept bouncing inside with every word, she leaped into her friend's face, before it could dart away once more; and pulled it in for another long, tight peck. The tortuous suction that only lasted a second or two seemed strong enough to rip islands out of the lavender oceans.

Natsuki pulled away, having temporarily left the planet in a globby hold surrounded Yuri's wider, shaking maw. "Why would you say you're sorry, you... you big, stuck-up, beautiful dummy?" Grabbing the hands before her, her face was boiling, sweating, staring upwards at the shocked expression of her longtime companion - and a planetary audience. "I'm not... I'm not gonna forgive you if you let something stupid... get in the way of... you being happy! All that matters is that you feel good! Do you..." she looked away, eyes shut and starting to tear up. "Do you regret... doing it with me? Do you feel bad that I just... kissed you? Didn't it feel good?..."

Yuri's fingers plucked the small globe out of her mouth, heartbeats increasing every moment. Quieting her own breaths, she lifted one hand to the shaking, sweet-toothed mouth before her; and promptly pressed it in, squeezing the populace upon it into the damp environment anew, and silencing her friend's worries. Her other hand softly held the chin.

"Don't be so... petulant. Hahn... It... it was everything I'd ever dreamed." In a hushed, wavering whisper, the maiden pressed her forehead to her partner's, with eyelids shut in a dreamlike state. "Those emotions I had pent up... that I was so desperate to find an outlet for..." The slow open of her eyes felt like powerful hurricanes even to Natsuki, their pupils finally meeting. "...They were... feelings for you, Natsuki."

Her face shaking, mixed feelings clashing inside the close, comforting hold, the pink-haired gal's tongue and eyes thrashed about. She finally gripped tightly to the wrist of her club mate, and pushed it out; only to keep holding on it, keeping the planet tucked between their hands again. "Geez, then - then you should've said so in the first place! Why do you have to make it a big dramatic thing now, when we're together by accident? Why, why did you have to hide it all until now?" Weakly pounding a fist at the bulbous chest before her, her pigtails bounced as she shook her head. "Yuri, you big weirdo, I wish you told me all your feelings way back! It would've saved me hours of looking at you and wishing! I wouldn't have lost so much sleep thinking about how you feel!"

Taking her friend's fist mid-blow, Yuri's head lowered. "I'm... for all that pain I've caused such a sweet girl like you, I'll... I'll make sure to pay you back... with equal happiness."

In a single breath, as if an automatic response, the taller of the girls reached into her bag; and took out a glistening knife. It shimmered in the room's lighting as she wrapped her hold around it, arms growing a lot more stable and balanced with it inside. The well-sharpened blade reflected the planet's geography on one side; and Natsuki's surprised face on the other.

Skeptical, listless, the shorter of the duo rested a hand on the small bandages across her companion's forearm. "Yuri, what are you doing with that knife? I'm not - gonna let you -"

"Shh, I won't, Natsuki. You're safe. I'm safe." With a genuine smile, she looked forward at her. "Please trust me... and please hold that world tight."

"Mmmmnnnh..." Shifting in her seat, she nodded, watching the bare torso lean in closer, bringing her tool towards the pink boundaries.

She made deliberate breaths, while letting the tip cut through the cloudy layer. "This has to be precise. Watch it sloooowy slice in... Through the ground, beneath the continent..." And as she spoke, it followed suit. Piercing the heavens and hells of Natsuki's suspended planet, she dug a massive landmass out; the hue and detail of its rocky mountains far clearer when outside of the surrounding biosphere. A million voices were silent, watching a hand held out like a net below; but they didn't need it. Yuri kept the slice of civilization perfectly balanced in the air, lowering it towards...

"My tit-!?" Sucking her lips in, the pink poet clenched her teeth at the cool feeling on her areola... before relaxing back in her seat, watching it stay suck in the wet, sweat-laden bare skin. "S-sooo many... so many cities on my breast! It... it tickles!" She padded and prodded around it, shaking their realm in the folding flesh.

"That's always my favorite part." Yuri's dream-filled dark pupils slowly scanned the landmass. "Is this what you wanted to feel? When this part of you is like a whole natural wonder to so many..." Without even focusing, she was already peeling more countries off the round planetoid; rotating it as casually as if she were removing the skin off an apple.

"Ahaha! It feels like a hundred little Yuris all desperate for a ride!" Looking at them with pink eyes half-closed, Natsuki kissed her finger, and brought it wiggling down on the most densely-populated spot. "Here, another lil' smooch!" The effect was more devastating than the average meteor impact. the whorls of her saliva-wettened index digit instantly pulverized a whole city, ruins turning to rubble between her print and the spongy nipple texture. Rock slides and cracks in the ground instantly created a sinkhole that sucked them towards the interplanetary fingertip, destroying them on collision. Swaths of mountains were flattened in the rumbling tremors, and lost in indiscernible nail grime.

The purple planet, on the floor, could only watch in horror; cosmologists determining that the outer layer of their sister world was being stripped bare of a tectonic plate... which was destroyed entirely by accident. Their colossal "owner" was now just wiggling her finger in front of her friend's red face.

Natsuki's finger recoiled, looking at the shapeless dust that remained. "Hey, gone already? You should've told me that the barrier didn't protect them!"

"I... I should've been slower. I just couldn't wait to share it... to see your beautiful body... covered in them!" Yuri plucked another landmass out with her agile blade, placing it gently down on the bare bosom before her. "One on your other breast, to match..." She dug deeper in, the vast knife slicing across seas. "And one on your cute, wiggly nose... And in your deep belly button, surrounded by it like a trench... Mhhhn?" Taking a look at her handiwork, she found - buried beneath the outer crust of the pink sphere - were even more cities. Subterranean realms; people who'd toiled beneath the surface, and were seeing sunlight for the first time... some welcoming the faces before them as deities, though neither could notice it.

The pink-haired tsundere giggled at the sight, which shook the wiggling landmasses as they sunk into her soft skin. "Just goes to show you! Don't underestimate small things. They have a lot of layers!" With her eyes sparkling, Natsuki grinned widely. "And I'm gonna show you all of 'em - down to the creamy center!"

Chapter End Notes:

New DDLC content, woo! In the very near future, some of my assumptions about Natsuki and Yuri may be challenged - so I kinda wanted to get this out beforehand! Also, it's been almost exactly a year since I started this, so it deserves a bit of a conclusion.

This was originally gonna be one chapter, but you can't just have so much sexual tension build up without having some emotional unloading; so it's split between this and the next chapter.