- Text Size +

One Month Later.

 

Helen was looking forward to the trip to Florida. She needed a change of scenery. She hadn’t left the house very much since Frank’s accident. She had cancelled all of the activities and social routines that she used to indulge in. Frank urged her not to but she felt guilty leaving him at home trapped in his box. He said he didn’t mind but she knew that he hated being in there, because whenever he could he was asking to be let out so he could get some air and walk about.

 

“Here you go. And thank you” said Helen giving a generous tip to the cab driver who helped her carry her luggage into the airport. “Are we on the plane yet?” asked Frank. “No we just now arrived at the airport. It’ll be another 4 hours at least before we’re in Florida and I can get you out.” Replied Helen. “Yes, but its so hot.” Complained Frank. “Take a dip in one of the water droplets I put in with you.” Suggested Helen. “God I hope he doesn’t bug me the whole way there. He was the one that didn’t want to be X-rayed.” Thought Helen.

 

At first Frank and Helen could not figure away to hide his box without it being examined or X-rayed (perhaps jeopardizing Frank in either case) until Helen had an idea after having sex with Frank. (well with Frank’s tiny box) She realized she could easily conceal it in her pussy until they got to Florida. Frank didn’t like the idea, but could not come up with an alternative. So ever since Helen had gotten out of the shower in the morning she had Frank inside his capsule buried deep in her pussy.

 

Helen was totally irritated. Not only had she had to pack by herself, she had to lug everything around too and the airport security lines were intolerable. That and since she didn’t wear clothes that much anymore it seemed she was itching all over. Then, finally, when it was her turn to go through the security scanner she found out she was one of the lucky ones to get a closer examination. “Arms to your side, ma’am.” Said the guard. “Hey!” protested Helen. The guard had placed his hands on both her tits and squeezed. “This is serious business ma’am. Do you have a problem?” retorted the guard. “No. Just hurry it up.” Replied Helen.

 

She couldn’t believe the gall, but honestly it was kind of a turn on. Even though he was ugly it was the first time her tits had been groped like that by someone beside herself in a month. For all their sex games there was just no way Frank could physically do many of the things that Helen used to love. Post Sand Creek breast play for Helen consisted of Frank climbing her nipple and then humping it or him marching around her boob while she nervously watched.

 

5 hours later.

 

Finally the light of day hit Frank’s eyes. He thought the moment would never come. It was bad enough being in the box but being stuck up Helen’s pussy for 5 hours was agonizing. It didn’t take long at all for the temperature of his plastic prison to reach 97 or 98 degrees. So he’d been baking. When Helen finally popped the top of the container open he took deep breathes of fresh air in as fast as he could.

 

“There, I got you out as soon as we got to the condo sweety.” Stated Helen. “Please get me out of this box.” Frank exclaimed. Helen obliged offering Frank her fingernail. She set him on the bathroom sink of the hotel. Frank was happy to be out of the container. “I’m going to take a shower sweety I suggest you get cleaned up too.” Said Helen.

 

With that she ran her fingers under the faucet collecting water and dropping some of it in front of Frank. The pool that formed was chin deep and perhaps fifty-feet in diameter to him. He used to be a scientist and even he didn’t want to think of how many gallons it could have been. It was the little things such as this that always reminded him of how small he was in relation to Helen.

 

Frank gazed up at his gigantic wife. After creating a bathing area for him Frank watched his wife nonchalantly shake the excess water from her hand and effortlessly begin to get her own shower water ready. She bent over testing the water. Frank imagined himself normal sized. He was leaning over her grabbing her fantastic rack, kneading each full round orb with his hands while kissing the back of her neck. He imagined her moaning in pleasure as he slid his member into her pussy which he could just barley see peeking at him from under her buttocks. The sputtering start of the showerhead broke him out of his daydream.

 

“Snap out of it lover boy!” Frank heard his own voice amplified in the gigantic earpiece that lay on the other side of the sink. “Did you say something?” asked Helen. Frank looked up, his wife had already put the earpiece back in and was looking in his direction. “Nothing sweety. I just said ‘Boy this water feels good.’ That’s all.” Lied Frank. “Oh I’m glad you like it.” Said Helen as she set the earpiece down and stepped into the shower.

 

Frank hadn’t even got in the water yet; in fact he was a good twenty feet from it. It was yet another reminder of how small he was. He so longed to be in the shower with her but he was stuck on the sink with his spilled drops of water to swim in feeling sorry for himself. His beautiful one and a half mile tall wife, and yes he had done the calculations, was in the shower by herself. How long could he go on like this? How long could she?

 

Helen was glad to finally be rid of her itchy clothes and it felt even better to get in the shower. She was sweaty and tense from the travel. She lathered up and then began to rinse off. As she rinsed her tits off she tried to recreate the grab she received at the airport. The memories of the sensation from the airport came rushing back. Those memories triggered memories of her and Frank before the accident. Her pussy began to moisten. Her mind then quickly associated to the tiny Frank bathing 4 feet away on the sink. Feeling guilty she pulled her hands away from her chest and finished her shower.