- Text Size +

2 days later.

 

Frank was gazing out at the blue ocean. He could hear the waves crashing and see the people swimming and playing volleyball. That’s where he would be: playing volleyball. He loved to play and he was good at it. Well, at his old size he was. He and Helen would play for hours on this very beach and cool off in the ocean afterwards. A shadow fell over him breaking his trance. It was Helen. She had sat her beer next to his box and it blocked out the sun. Was this supposed to be vacation? Watching other people doing things that you longed to do, but couldn’t? Frank gazed up at his wife. She was reading a book. It seemed his lot was hers to. She never read, certainly not on vacation. “Helen.” Called Frank.

 

“Yes. Sweety.” Answered Helen. “You should go play some volleyball. Just because I can’t doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t.” reasoned Frank. As much as she loved to play she hadn’t even considered it a possibility with Frank with her. “Sweety. I can’t just leave you here by yourself.” Responded Helen. “Go ahead sweety, I’ll be fine. Take the earpiece with you and besides you need to work on your serve remember. Just make sure I can see the game” Urged Frank. “Well. OK, but I’m only going to play one game.” Helen said.

 

Helen had no trouble finding a partner and with Frank telling her where the ball was and where to pass it to she was magnificent. Frank would not let her come back until she finished winning three games straight. “You were great baby. I don’t think they thought you could play.” Stated Frank as Helen dusted herself off and began to walk back. “Thanks to you - the eyes in the back of my head that is.” Admitted Helen.

 

Just as she got back to her chair she heard a voice calling from behind. “Miss. You were great! You have to let me buy you a drink.” Said her young and handsome volleyball partner. Helen heard Frank laughing in the microphone. “Uh. I can’t I’m married.” Helen stated. “Oh. Sorry.” Said the young man as he turned to walk away. “You should have had him send the drink over.” Admonished Frank. “I would have had to sit with him at the bar sweety. And besides I’ve been away for to long somebody could have thought you were litter and thrown you in the trash or something.” Stated Helen matter-of-factly as she began to gather her things. As she grabbed the cooler handle she gazed over at the young man who was getting some flack from his friends. Only then did she notice that part of her did wish to be over at the bar with him.

 

She had no idea the effect the innocent comment had. It was the first time he had felt like he was on vacation and reality came crashing down again. She was right. Someone could have mistaken his plastic prison for an empty tic-tac container or some other garbage and thrown him away. It was just another in a series of reminders of how small and insignificant he was to the real world. “Quit it!” Frank thought to himself as he slapped himself in the face. As optimistic and confident as he was it was a tiring fight keeping himself motivated for his so called life.

  

3 hours later

 

Frank was watching television on a piece of paper that was on the bed. They figured out early on it was the easiest and quickest way to move him about when he was out of his box. Helen was in the kitchen putting away dinner. Frank had eaten some bits of pre-chewed chicken, a tiny portion of a smashed pea, and some swigs from a drop of wine. Helen had two chicken legs, half a can of peas, some peaches and two glasses of wine. Frank loved Helen, but he always hated watching her eat.

 

She never had been the most graceful at the dinner table, but now it was amplified by her immense size. Seeing his wife tearing chicken flesh, tendon, and skin from a chicken bone the size of a skyscraper always served as healthy reminder to stay as far away from her food as possible. He already had more than one nightmare about being accidentally eaten. Frank saw his wife in the nude, as usual since his accident, set a bowl and a glass of water on the night sand. She then turned walking back towards the kitchen.

 

What an incredible ass. She really was cut in a perfect hourglass figure if anything she was maybe a little to curvy, but that’s like saying a woman’s tits are too big. It was perhaps the part of her he missed the most. Sure she had a great rack but he regularly visited it; whether he was walking around on her boobs or climbing and humping her nipple. Her ass along with her pussy was forbidden territory so to speak.

 

Sure he got plenty of close-ups from the inside of his box or the assorted transparent dildos Helen had purchased, but she never let him visit those areas when outside his box. She said she couldn’t see him for one and two was afraid he would fall in and be smashed. Nope all he could do was look. And look he did as she walked to the kitchen her butt cheeks would alternatively lift and fall with each step forming clefts that pointed to the darkened area where her legs met; the backdoor to her pussy, which used to belong to him but now was quarantined for his own safety.

 

Helen was giddy at the surprise she had for Frank as she walked into the kitchen to retrieve her full glass of wine. She grabbed her wine and returned to the bed setting her wine on the nightstand. She climbed on the bed and reached down near her feet to retrieve the piece of paper Frank was watching TV from. Frank saw her reaching for the paper and braced himself. She was always careful and deliberate but she liked to bend the paper in the middle when she picked it up so there was less chance of him falling out.

 

“You were so sweet today suggesting that I play volleyball. I decided to return the favor.” Said Helen as she placed Frank and the paper he was on to her side. “What are you doing sweety?” Frank asked. “You’ll see.” Helen stated giggling. Helen was between Frank and the nightstand. She seemed to be reaching continuously over to the nightstand but because of her size he had no hope of seeing anything else she was doing.

 

Helen offered her fingernail to Frank and she whisked him to the top of her right boob setting him on her areole next to her nipple. “Welcome to the Tropics of Helen.” She stated. It was amazing she had placed sand on her stomach stretching half way to her boobs and all the way to the edge of her blonde bush. In the middle was a vast (to Frank) pool of water in the center of which was her belly button, which was completely submerged. “I figured you deserved some beach time too. I had the idea when I was patting the sand off my stomach after the volleyball game.” Commented Helen.

 

Frank was speechless. He finally muttered “Thank You sweety” as he began to march down her humungous boob. “Here let me give you a lift.” Suggested Helen offering him her fingernail. He was quickly transported to a spot of sand that was probably an inch for Helen from the pool of water. “This is a perfect spot.” Said Frank. Helen was propped up on some pillows watching her tiny husband as he began to make his way towards the artificial ocean she created on her tummy.

 

Frank was having some difficulty. The sand looked a lot more like sand from Helen’s boob. Walking on it was more like walking on large rocks some as big as a basketball. He wouldn’t let the sand ruin his wife’s gesture or his attempt at some normality. He stopped at the edge of the water remembering the microphone. “Helen. I need to set the microphone down to swim.” Called Frank. Figuring it wouldn’t survive submergence in water he took it off setting it on some of Helen’s bare skin. Part of him shuttered at parting with it the other part of him needed to.

 

Free of his tether to the large world Frank explored this tiny world Helen created. He swam on Helen’s belly and over her belly button. He looked up and could see her smiling face ever watchful unsure if she could actually see what he was doing. Try as he might he could not swim to the bottom of her belly button. He finally got out of the water and went back to the microphone. It was still there. It was the only we he could communicate with Helen and the outside world. It felt dangerous to be away from it, but he liked the feeling.

 

“Sweety. I’m going to walk to your pussy.” Said Frank with as much confidence and authority that he could muster hoping to sway his wife. “No Frank, your too small. I can barely see you where you are and besides I don’t think you can get there anyway.” Vetoed Helen. The last stinging remark angered Frank. “Sweetheart I need to do this.” Pleaded Frank as if his very life depended on it. As tiny as he was Helen could sense the passion in his voice. She wondered whether he would comply if she told him no. She could certainly pick him up and place him in his box, but if he didn’t want to go he could easily be injured in the process. “OK, but at least let me clean myself off first.” Suggested Helen offering her fingernail to him.

 

Helen sat Frank on his paper then she rolled carefully off the bed to the opposite side of Frank. Standing up she turned to face Frank as she patted the sand from the belly. “Why do you want to walk to my pussy?” asked Helen. Frank smelled a renege coming. “I need to so I feel more like a man. I need to make love with you. I can’t do it from inside the box or one of your dildos. In those I’m simply along for the ride with no control over even my own movements being tossed to and fro with every move you make. Granted I’m very small, but I still have the same urges. It’s very demeaning for me to have to hump your nipple and I even need your help to do that. I need this.” Frank pleaded gazing up at his wife as she finished raking sand particles from her bush.

 

“Oh Frank. I can understand and appreciate your urges and needs. I know life hasn’t been easy this past month, but it simply is too risky. I can’t let you endanger yourself even to satisfy these urges. If you want to make love we can…” Frank rarely lost his temper but when he did he often could not control what he said. This rebuff set off a chain reaction that had been building for a month.

 

“Listen to yourself Helen.” Interrupted Frank. “You can’t let me. It’s too risky. You’re not my mother you’re my wife. You are supposed to support me. It’s my risk to take. It’s my life to live. Is it not enough that I don’t have freedom of movement or intellectual diversion? Is it not enough that I have to jack-off inside a dildo or hump your nipple? Do you have to take away my self-determination too? Hell, I should be lucky you even let me take the risk to hump your nipple. What if I fell off? I might break my bloody neck!” Frank ranted.

 

“Frank! How can you say that? I’ve done nothing but sacrifice for you. I’ve devoted my life the past month to nothing but serving you.” Helen shot back folding her arms over her tremendous tits creating a cleavage line of epic proportions that went wasted and unnoticed in the heat of the argument. “I didn’t ask you to quit your activities. You did that on your own. What’s worse is you did it out of pity. Not love. You can take that pity and shove it up your ass!” attacked Frank. Helen stood speechless with her arms folded a stream of tears began leaking out of each gigantic blue eye. She began to whimper. Frank watched strangely feeling a sense of accomplishment with the thrill of victory rushing through his veins. Just as the feeling turned to guilt and sorrow for what he had said Helen spoke.

 

“This conversation is over.” Said Helen as she took her earpiece out and sat it on the nightstand. Frank braced himself as she leaned over the bed her hand racing towards the paper. Helen grabbed the paper folding it greatly. Frank went tumbling to the fold. She took about four steps away from the bed. Frank heard a tremendous thunderclap. It was a tear from Helen that had hit the paper luckily nowhere near him. Helen lowered the paper to the tiled floor of the condo. Rising back up she wiped her eyes and placed her hands on her hips looking down at Frank (a tiny spec to her) on the paper.

 

Frank never saw Helen at this angle and especially not from outside his capsule. His gaze rose and rose he never thought he’d reach her face. She stood there gazing down at him like a female colossus, hands on her hips, legs spread slightly, peering over her gigantic boobs. “You are not sleeping anywhere near me tonight Frank.” Said Helen as she stepped over Frank and his paper heading towards the kitchen. Each step rattled Frank to the bone. She grabbed a new wine bottle and opened it. She had already had three glasses. He noticed that she didn’t even grab a glass before she turned and began walking back towards him.

 

“Far be it from me to try to protect you Frank, but I’d stay on the paper tonight if I were you.” Helen said looking down at the piece of notebook paper as she approached. She gauged her steps so that her right toes just touched the paper as she stepped over it on the way to the bed. Since the accident she had never used her size to intimidate Frank, but after the verbal assault she just weathered she saw it as her only defense. “What a prick.” She thought to herself as she flopped down on the bed, took a swig of wine, and began channel surfing.

 

Frank saw her foot land on part of the paper. As she stepped over him a massive gust carried him to the edge of the paper in the direction that Helen was walking. After he quit sliding he quickly gazed up seeing her giant pussy and ass pass far overhead. His eyes followed her to the bed where she flopped down and took a swig from the bottle. “Shit” he said out loud to himself. “I fucked up.” He thought. He was right. Normally when he and Helen fought like this he could apologize profusely to her, begin to cuddle, and then have make up sex with her cementing the apology.

 

However, the situation being what it was she had total power over the communication channels. He couldn’t even apologize to her much less bond with her in bed afterwards. He saw her take another swig. Helen could put away a lot of liquor but she generally needed to be taken care of if she did. This could be a long night unless he could get her to talk to him. “Helen!” he yelled. Helen heard the earphone crackle with Frank’s voice. “Fuck him.” She thought to herself. “He can spend a cold night on the floor for what he said to me” she reasoned. She took another swig.