- Text Size +

2 hours later.

 

“Bang!” Frank was jolted awake. He heard Helen laughing hysterically. He rubbed his eyes looking over towards the bed. She had fallen out. He noticed she had emptied the second bottle of wine as well. “Oh boy.” He said to himself. “Oh Frankie. I fell out of bed. Come pick me up. HICK-UP. Oh that’s right you can’t cause you’re the size of an ant - or is it a flea. HICK-UP. Hey flea boy I’m talking to you. HICK-UP.” Mumbled Helen. She was to drunk to remember she didn’t have the earphone in.

 

“Oh Fuck.” Frank said. Noticing that Helen had managed to get up on all fours and was crawling as best she could towards him. Helen would never intentionally harm him but Frank doubted she would remember any of this in the morning. Either way her coordination wasn’t the best right now. Frank began to go through the numerous ways she could accidentally kill him.

 

“Oh Frank. Where are you? You little bug. HICK-UP.” Blurted Helen as she placed her hands on either side of the paper letting her boobs hang directly above. She scanned the paper for Frank finally spotting the spec. Shadow enveloped Frank he looked up and saw Helen’s tremendous titties hanging directly above him and still wobbling ever so slightly from her drunkenness. He looked up her chest past her tits and realized her drunken gaze was trained directly on him. The last month of caring for him had made her vision a little more acute at least when it came to spotting Frank.

 

“So you want to fuck my pussy little bug? What makes you think I want a louse like you crawling anywhere near my pussy? HICK-UP. I’m not totally cruel though I’ll let you stick your microscopic dick into my nipple hole. HICK-UP” Helen lowered herself placing her left breast directly over Frank. Frank’s field of vision was reduced to nothing but Helen’s nipple and part of her areole. “Helen! You’re too close!” screamed Frank as the giant nipple scraped the paper in front of him almost knocking him over. “HICK-UP. There you go fuck my giant nipple” Helen drunkenly mumbled as she let her unimaginable tons of tit flesh drop towards Frank like some booby avalanche. Frank refused to imagine what would have happened had the giant nipple directly hit him.

 

No sooner than she dropped herself Helen rose up. “Oh I forgot you’re to good to fuck my nipple now. HICK-UP. You’re a big man. You want to fuck my pussy. HICK-UP” Helen said repositioning herself. Frank saw what was about to happen and began to run. He looked up. Her ass was descending quickly. “BAM!” Helen had sat on the paper. Had Frank not been blown forward by the air gusts her movement created she likely would have squashed him.

 

“Well big man” Helen mocked. “HICK-UP. I’m waiting come take me now.” Helen could see the spec that was Frank he was about an inch in front of her pussy. What she couldn’t see was that Frank was just now regaining his senses. He turned and looked up. Helen was sitting on the paper the crack of her ass was about 100 feet in front of him his gaze lead up to her fur-covered vulva parted by her 250-300 foot long pussy slit. Her hands rested high up on her knees. Her blue eyes focused on him from above her picture perfect tits. Helen used to keep well shaven but she really hadn’t had a reason to since the accident.

 

Seeing that Frank had made no movements towards her Helen began to laugh. “Let me walk to your pussy.” She Mocked. “Honestly. HICK-UP. What were you planning to do? Look at its size compared to you. It could swallow you whole and I would never even notice. HICK-UP. Just a tiny speck of lint in my pussy is all you would be.” huffed Helen as she spread her vulva lips displaying her inner lips to Frank.

 

Frank was well aware of the danger Helen’s body especially her pussy posed. His plan was to get as close as possible and masturbate on her from the edge of her slit or as close as he could get. “What? Changed your mind have you? HICK-UP.” Taunted Helen sliding her middle finger into her pussy and pulling it out. “Well. You’re no fun tiny. Guess I’ll have to go find a real man to do the job. HICK-UP.” Teased Helen as she stood up. “But first I think I’ll have a shot or two of Tequila. HICK-UP.” Said Helen as she stumbled over to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out the Cuervo.

 

Frank knew she made an empty threat about getting another man to do the job, but he was considerably concerned about the two additional shots she had just downed. “SHIT! All out, Frankie HICK-UP, I guess I’LL have to go get another bottle since you’re tiny and all. HICK-UP.” Said Helen as she haphazardly put on her bikini and almost fell out the door.

 

Helen was seeing double as she left the condo. Most of the condo resort was dark, but she saw some light emanating from the patio bar. She stumbled on as straight a line as she could to the bar. Finally, she reached it tripping over a bar stool but steadying herself on the bar. “I’ll have a bottle of Tequila. HICK-UP” demanded Helen. “Whoooah. Miss even if I were to sell you anything we don’t sell whole bottles here. I can sell you a single shot of something, but it looks to me as if you’ve had enough.” Said the bartender. “Then sell me the shot and I’ll give it to her” said a male voice from the other end of the bar. It was Helen’s volleyball teammate. “Sam, if she pukes your cleaning it up.” Said the bartender as he poured the shot.

 

Frank wondered how long it would take Helen to figure out that all the liquor stores were closed before she stumbled back. He was just glad that she hadn’t rented a car. CLICK! Frank jumped on his feet hearing the deadbolt unlock. The first thing Frank saw was Helen. One of her boobs had fallen out of her bikini, and then Frank saw an anonymous hand reach from behind her and flip her bikini top down off the other. “The bet doesn’t say that you can touch Mr. Man.” Said Helen stepping into the condo. She could function OK but was on the verge of a blackout. She had two more at the bar. Frank’s throat fell through his stomach as he saw the man from the volleyball game enter behind her.

 

“I don’t have a ruler so – HICK-UP – How do you suppose we settle this?” wondered Helen. “Well. We’ll have to compare side by side. You squeeze your tits together and make the biggest line you can and I’ll lay my dick over the top to see which is bigger. And remember winner gets a body shot.” Said Sam as he dropped his trunks. Frank had already turned around unable to stop what was about to happen and unable to watch.

 

Helen couldn’t believe his size. This would be close. She had a lot of cleavage but Sam had a lot of cock. She knelt down so Sam could position his package for the comparison. She felt his sack graze her tits as he positioned himself. She looked down seeing that her cleavage was a little longer. She felt her pussy moisten. She wanted the dick that was right in front of her so bad. “Looks like you win.” Sam said breaking Helen’s stare. He could tell from the lust behind her glassy eyes that he had her as she looked up at him.

 

She started to stand and Sam held his ground as she did allowing his stiff member to slide between her tits and down her abdomen, as she stood straight up. This was too much for Helen as she went straight to kiss him throwing her arms over his shoulders. Frank turned hearing the sucking sounds and through teary eyes saw his giantess wife in the arms of another man. The night was agonizing for Frank. Sam certainly didn’t leave any task undone. The only consolation was that he heard his name emanate from Helen’s moans when her noises were understandable.