- Text Size +

8 Hours Later.

 

Helen opened her eyes. Her head hurt a little but she felt pretty good otherwise. She rolled over and saw Sam pull his trunks over his bare ass. Which triggered vague disjointed flash backs to last night. “So, I’ve got to go to work in an hour. I work here at the condo. You want to meet up after…” planned Sam. “No. No. No. Stupid!” Helen interrupted. “What?!” replied Sam. “Its not you. Its just this was a mistake. I’m married. I got in a fight and….” Helen recalled. “Well, is your husband even here it looks like you just packed for one.” Noticed Sam. “Well, its complicated but you have to go.” said Helen getting out of bed buck ass naked. She felt ashamed. “But…” protested Sam. “No. Just consider last night a one-night stand and there is no sequel. Now go.” Said Helen as she guided Sam to the door. She got him out the door and shut it but quickly reopened it. “Did you use a rubber?”  She asked him. “Yes. Are you sure you don’t wanna…” questioned Sam. “No. Thank-You. Good-bye.” Helen said curtly and shut the door.

 

“Sweety.” Said Helen tears beginning to well up as she made her way to the earphone on the side of the bed. She retrieved it and put it in her ear. “Honey. I don’t remember hardly anything from last night. It was meaningless.” She justified. “Ohhh. Sooo Slutzilla speaks.” Frank angrily retorted. “Not only did you fuck another man, but you did it right in front of me.” Lectured Frank as he looked up to Helen who had made her way over to his paper.

 

“I said I’m sorry sweety. What more do you want? I can’t undo what has been done.” Helen said wiping tears from under her eyes so she could spot Frank. Her eyes about popped out of her head. Sam’s used rubber was lying across Frank’s paper. “Yeah! And your donkey dick boyfriend could have killed me when he tossed his condom away!” Frank yelled looking at the humungous rubber and then up at his wife. She was smiling.

 

Helen could barely contain her laughter. This shouldn’t be funny, but for some unexplained reason it was. Her husband was pissed and yelling at her and he had every right she had just cheated on him, but for some reason seeing the tiny spec that he was dwarfed by Sam’s used rubber was just too much. “What are you smiling at?! You think this is funny?!” Frank demanded. “No sweety its not. Well its just kind of funny where it landed that’s all.” Said Helen as she bent over and picked up the condom disposing of it. “You bitch! How dare you make light of my predicament!” Frank railed as his wife returned from disposing of the condom.

 

“Frank, you have every right to be angry but it’s this hateful attitude of yours that caused this in the first place. If you hadn’t been such an asshole I wouldn’t have gotten drunk and this would have never happened. Yet here you go again.” Said Helen matter-of-factly resting her hands on her hips. “Ohhh. So its my fault you turned into Slutzilla and went and fucked the first person you bumped into!” screamed Frank. Helen rolled her eyes and stepped over Frank and his paper and began to walk to the bathroom. “Whatever Frank. I’m taking a shower while you cool down some.” Said Helen taking the earpiece out. “Cool down! You cheatin’ bitch comeback here I’m not done!” Frank screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

Frank could feel Helen beginning to slip away from him, but he couldn’t overcome his own emotions to stem the tide. Regardless of the situation she cheated and that was wrong. “You don’t cheat on someone just because of an argument.” Frank thought to himself. And the way she did it right in front of him. Frank already was powerless because of his size but to rub his face in it. His anger increased the more he thought about it. Then he heard a noise that made his blood boil. Helen was singing in the shower.

 

Helen had felt ashamed and guilty when she first awoke, but Frank’s hatefulness caused it to subside. Now she was left with the afterglow of the best fuck she’d had since the accident. Well actually the only fuck. She figured that what Frank and her had done was little more than masturbation at least for her part. A last gasp of guilt attempted to creep into her mind, but was overwhelmed by the disjointed memories of her sexual escapade from last night. She began to sing.

 

Helen emerged from the shower refreshed. She felt more alive and energetic than she had in weeks. Frank could see it too. From the moment she emerged she seemed surer of her self as she walked and retrieved the earpiece. Frank used the opportunity to lay into her some more about her behavior. Helen simply walked over to where Frank was and bent down and picked him and his paper up. He didn’t let her size or her nakedness distract his train of thought as he continued to verbally bombard her. He could tell she could still hear him, but it was like it was bouncing off of her.

 

Helen placed Frank and his paper on the kitchen table. She pulled up a chair. She could still hear Frank’s voice motoring in her ear but it was more like noise to her now with little meaning and even less substance. She had finally decided that it was pointless to bicker with him in his state of mind. She was in charge. She sat down allowing her massive tits to slap down on the paper. The table shook violently and the little buzzing voice spewing hateful words from the earpiece immediately went silent.

 

Frank was knocked on his ass from the jolt and then blown a good hundred feet by a large wind gust. When he quit sliding he quickly stood up and took in his surroundings. He was on the kitchen table about 200 feet in front of Helen’s tits, which were resting in front of him to his right and left. It was like he was standing between two mountains, or at least large hills. “You were saying?” said Helen resting her arms on the table to the side. Frank noticed she was holding his capsule in her right hand.

 

“What the fuck did you do that for?!” demanded Frank. “Do what?” asked Helen calmly. “Try to smash me with your tits!” answered Frank. “Don’t be silly Frank. This is the natural position for a girl my size when sitting in a chair this close to the table.” She explained. “Well why are you sitting so close?” asked Frank. “So, I can see you my dear.” Said Helen leaning closer in and squinting. She could make out Frank’s silhouette but his facial features were lost to her.

 

Frank didn’t have a response for the last comment. Just then he felt a gust of air and heard a thump. “What the fuck!” exclaimed Frank. Helen had taken the top off of his capsule and had placed it overtop of him effectively trapping him within its transparent walls. “Frank, I’m going out to the beach you can come with me or stay here, but either way you are going in your box.” Said Helen as she lifted Frank his paper and capsule up and slowly flipped it over, which sent Frank tumbling into his capsule. She sat Frank and his capsule down on the table and stood up.

 

Frank was simply stunned by Helen’s actions since she emerged from the shower. She didn’t consult him about things she did to him she simply moved him around and did what she pleased with him as if he was some object. He would not be treated this way. He looked up at Helen. God she was big. Her newfound assertiveness made it much more difficult for Frank to admonish her over her behavior, and her pussy. Her gigantic pussy hung suspended in all its glory some 800 feet above Frank forever out of reach. She was standing there hands resting on her hips looking down smiling, of all things, as if she was lording her size over him daring him to say the wrong thing.

 

The absurdity of it just now hit her, as she stood up looking down at her tiny husband hopelessly trapped in his tiny little box, the fact that she had been arguing with him as an equal last night. She had gotten all worked up and he even made her cry. Sam had reminded her what the company of a real man was like and it liberated her from her old way of thinking. It opened a whole new set of possibilities for her as she looked at her tiny husband.

 

Sure he was still Frank, but the physical difference was just too dramatic. It made her recall from high school biology a major property of organisms from a same species was the ability to reproduce with each other. The thought put a smile on her face as she looked at her tiny husband trapped in his box just below her vagina. He was so small in relation to her sexual machinery that there was no way he could ever reproduce with her. What about kids? There was no way Frank could knock her up at his size. He’d be squished into juice by her even her most feeble pussy spasm.

 

Helen’s deep thoughts were broken. “We are not going to the beach! We have to come to terms with your behavior!” Frank demanded. For the past month Frank had been able pass off acting as him old self vis-à-vis Helen’s and his relationship. It gave him a sense of power and it had made Helen admire his confidence considering his predicament. Yet that was all an illusion that was made possible by the fact Helen’s pattern of behavior in their relationship had not changed either. Now it had and Frank was out of tune with the new reality that Helen had just created. She had to explain it to him.

 

“Frank, I gave you a chance to move on, but you just won’t let it go.” Said Helen as she slid her hands from her hips to her knees and bent over Frank allowing her gigantic boobs to rest on the table just in front of his box. Frank was jolted as Helen’s humungous tits made contact with the table. He was used to Helen’s size but the way she was using it around him this morning sent chills down his spine. Either boob was hundreds of times the size of his box and incomprehensible in size and weight to him, yet she seemed awful cavalier about where they landed.

 

“In case you haven’t noticed I’m bigger than you.” Helen took a deep breath and noticed just how much her tits dwarfed her tiny husband so she corrected herself. “A LOT bigger. If I want to go to the beach I will. If I want to take you with me I will. If I want to leave you in your box I will. Face it Frank, you are helpless and for your own good I will decide what you do. If you can’t deal with that” she let out a short laugh, “then there’s the door.” Helen was trembling as she spoke articulating the new reality. Frank was floored. “You Bitch!” he lashed out. “Shhhhh” sounded Helen. “In fact Frank you’ve been such an asshole as of late I’m going to show what its like when I’m an asshole” said Helen snapping the lid to Frank’s capsule shut. She then stood up picking Frank’s tiny tic-tac sized box up and brought it as close to her eye as possible.

 

Frank was pressed to the floor from the G-force of the rapid elevation. When he stood up he noticed a gigantic blue eye many times larger than himself focused on him. Then he heard Helen’s voice seemingly emanating from everywhere. “Frank you brought this on yourself.” Said Helen. Frank then became almost weightless as the capsule was lowered rapidly past her tits, down her abdomen to her pussy. “No. Helen please don’t put me in there. Its so hot!” pleaded Frank. Helen, with more than a little bit of satisfaction, slowly slid the tiny capsule inside herself. The capsule was tiny so it was an easy fit. “Helen…” was the last thing she heard from Frank as she took the earpiece out.