- Text Size +

Helen was surprised to find that she felt sexually excited as she shoved the tiny capsule in. She caressed her outer lips as they closed around Frank’s box. It was certainly to small to be a physical reaction. It had to be a side effect of the liberation she felt as she asserted her dominance over Frank. For all the time that she had known him he was the strong one, the dominant member of the relationship. Helen thought for a moment. “Relationship. Is that what they had now?” she asked herself as she put her bikini on.

 

Leaving the condo for the beach she continued to tread down the philosophical rabbit hole. Frank was her husband, but he was now totally dependent upon her. He was helpless. A relationship is bi-directional, but it really was a one-way street now. Frank could never protect her if she needed it. He could not solve any problems of the real world those would be her burden alone. It was simply physically impossible for him to satisfy her needs, which were re-awakened with Sam. Helen put these thoughts in the back of her mind as she made a beeline for the volleyball net.

 

“Helen! Helen! …. Its no use.” Frank whimpered as he wiped sweat from his brow. “Think, Frank. How did it come to this.” Frank said to himself. It was hot and dark Frank had nothing to do but think about the events that unfolded to put him where he was. Frank was a smart man and it did not take him long to come up with a reasonable hypothesis and it was not one that he liked. Helen had married him for everything he is not now – strong, successful, important. The accident robbed him of all these attributes and Helen was now, at least at a subconscious level, starting to realize this. He had been so wrapped up in adjusting to life on his new scale that he never had much time to analyze the effect on her.

 

Frank continued his analysis. “She certainly now has no qualms about asserting her will on me. Even if I am morally right (i.e. no cheating) she still will get her way.” He thought. Then he remembered her smile when she noticed the rubber that almost landed on him. “What the fuck was that about? Why would she derive pleasure from that?” he wondered. Frank went on, “She respects power and I am powerless; lack of respect, no, contempt. She is resenting me for my own predicament. The fact I can no longer provide what she needs. She will replace this loss by exercising her power over me. Shit! Maybe I’m wrong. Non-sense I’m never wrong. So, what to do?”

 

Helen played volleyball for three hours to free her mind. On the way back she began to think of Frank soaked with his own sweat trapped in her pussy. “Serves him right.” She thought. She then felt her nipples begin to stiffen. “That’s odd.” She thought. Her and Frank were never into any kinky stuff. Yet the fact that she was able to punish Frank so easily for his attitude made her feel omnipotent. And to do it with her pussy of all things over which the argument started. She told him he couldn’t walk to her pussy and now she was using the very thing he had coveted to punish him. She made it back to the condo and stripped. She stood in the bathroom stroking her bush mulling Frank’s fate. “I think I’ll shower before I let him out.” She thought to herself smiling as she readied the water relishing her absolute power over her tiny husband.

 

Frank was blinded, as his pupils were slow to respond to the change in light as Helen extracted him from her pussy. He rubbed his eyes and her gigantic slit came into focus. He was knocked to the floor as his box was quickly transported to Helen’s face. He could see she had her earphone in as he got to his feet. “There you go.” Said Helen popping the top off of the capsule. The fresh air felt wonderful on Frank’s wet skin. “Here you go lets get you out of there.” Said Helen offering Frank her index finger.

 

He stepped out onto the top of her fingernail and she slowly brought him right before her face. “Sweety. I hope you learned your lesson. I can be as nice to you as you are to me. If your sweet tonight I’ll let you play on my boobies.” Said Helen as she sat Frank down on a piece of paper next to her. It had a drop of wine, a stack of mashed potatoes as big as Frank, and some partially chewed chicken it looked like. Frank was famished and dug in.

 

After eating he thought about what his response would be to the day’s events. He couldn’t be treated this way and still feel human. At the same time he was horny and did want to hump Helen’s nipple. Her current pleasant demeanor was obviously contingent upon him dropping the fact that she had cheated on him with Sam. It was a tough decision for Frank, but his sex drive won out as he decided to bite his tongue, for now. He took in his wife’s profile from head to toe. She was lying on her side facing him with her head propped on her left hand, as on a pedestal, watching him watch her. In truth, at his size, she couldn’t make out what he was doing, but this fact easily escaped Frank.

 

She was like a mountain range to Frank. Her long smooth and tanned legs starting with her feet were the foothills gradually tapering upward to her curvy hip, which was raised further still because Helen’s right hand was tucked between her legs blocking her pussy from view but only partially obscuring her expansive blonde bush. He guessed that the outside of her hip was over 2000 feet high at his scale. She was so big in relation to him he felt insignificant to be in her presence.

 

His gaze continued along her contour as her hip dipped into her waste quite dramatically only to begin escalating once again as his eyes followed her line up to her arm, chest, and shoulders. Her arm and gravity were squeezing her tits, which were trapped between the bed and her arm - one tit piled on top the other. His gaze reached her smiling face. She had put her golden blonde hair in a ponytail and her sky blue eyes seemed locked with his. He wondered what was going through her head.

 

Helen was relishing her size compared to her tiny husband. When she had him close to her eyes she could just make out his face, but when she placed him just 2 feet away on his paper his smallness once again turned him into a tiny spec without shape or form. “Hell, without the microphone that’s what he would be for all practical purposes. A large dust particle.” She thought to herself.

 

Her mind recalled the day’s events. How she took control and then dominated Frank with her pussy and how powerless he was to stop her. They truly did have an asynchronous relationship dynamic now. How could she respect something so helpless let alone love it? She literally had god like power over Frank and his environment, yet for some reason this realization hit a chord and did stir some sexual feeling in her. Though it wasn’t a biological or emotional lust attached to Frank. It was lust at her power, size, and feminine form.

 

Helen’s hand was already between her legs. She began to stroke her outer lips. She wanted to put Frank back in, but she needed a pretext. It wasn’t the same feeling if she simply did it as part of the sexual routine they performed over the last month. No, that was boring. It would only work if he didn’t want to go in. Her train of thought was interrupted by a voice from the microphone. “What are you thinking?” asked the voice. The dust particle became Frank again.