- Text Size +

Helen placed her increasingly dark thoughts in the back of her mind. “I think someone needs to finish their food and wine.” Said Helen noticing most of the miniscule portion still remained. “Honey, I’m stuffed and half drunk. Trust me I’ve had plenty.” Frank responded rubbing his belly. He was then knocked to the ground as the mountain range that was his wife rolled over on all fours positioning her face directly above him.

 

“Yeah but you didn’t hardly ate anything.” She responded. “I’m done baby!” Frank retorted. Helen smiled. “Well let me clean up after the big eater then.” Said Helen as she pursed her lips and blew Frank a good 2 inches back from the food. Frank regained his senses and orientation and saw his wife’s giant tongue sliding across the paper rapidly towards him. “Helen! No!” screamed Frank just as the gigantic tongue retracted skyward. Another 25 feet and Frank would have went with it.

 

Helen lifted her upper body up and looked at the ceiling shuddering at Frank’s fear. Why did she feel this way? She had to play it off. She looked back down at the spec that was Frank. She decided to remain at this height as she addressed him. “What’s the matter? I was just cleaning up for you.” Said Helen innocently.

 

Frank was still shaking as he looked up at his giant wife who seemed once again to have locked stares with him. He broke away from her gaze. Her arms bulged yet effortlessly supported her mass. Each bicep was infinitely powerful compared to him. Her humungous boobs swayed together in unison, like two synchronous pendulums, from the momentum her movement imparted to them. “Y-You don’t understand how many nightmares I’ve had about being accidentally eaten, Helen.” Stammered Frank as he glanced at the 100 foot wide and 225 foot long saliva trail that was rapidly drying on his paper. There was no trace of the piles of food that were twice his size.

 

Hearing the fear in Frank’s voice instantly re-created the feelings from earlier in the day. Her pussy was once again moistened and her nipples stiffened and grew. Helen was barely able to contain her excitement at her absolute power. “Don’t be silly sweety. I knew where you were the whole time that’s why I blew you back. Besides at your size I doubt you have much nutritional content anyways.” Teased Helen.

 

Her humor was unappreciated. Frank was beside himself, but he just couldn’t bring himself to confront his wife. It was as if – no he was too scared to do so. Helen waited for Frank to blow up; that would allow her to put him back in her pussy, which was wet with anticipation. No protest came. “Well, I have to hand it you, it certainly is a quick way to clean up.” judiciously responded Frank. Frank’s gaze went to her erect nipple. He still hadn’t forgot about his own lustful needs. “So, can I climb the Grand Titons now?” Frank asked changing the subject.

 

Helen looked down at her tiny husband in disappointment. He hadn’t given her the pretext she expected. She was horny too and Frank humping her nipple just didn’t do it for her. Why should he be able to get off if she couldn’t? What to do? She needed to get drunk then she wouldn’t have her sober inhibitions getting in the way of her lust. Smiling Helen looked down at her tiny husband and said, “Not right now stud I want some wine first.”

 

Helen rolled off the side of the bed and walked towards the newly stocked wine cooler. “Are you sure you should drink tonight remember what happened last night.” Reminded Frank. It was subtle but it was there. Frank’s demeanor had altered. He hadn’t told her not to drink but instead tried to persuade her. It was the exact way Helen used to persuade Frank not to do things.

 

Helen finished pouring her glass and began walking back to the bed. “Not only am I going to drink I’m going to get sloppy drunk and you’re going to drink with me.” Stated Helen as she got back into bed. She then put her finger into her glass and dabbed Frank’s paper. “I’m not sure about this Hel….” Attempted Frank but Helen interrupted. “That is unless you want me to find someone else to drink with.” Helen threatened. “OK. You win.” Frank relented. Helen did feel guilty about cheating but not guilty enough to refrain from using its memory to achieve her purpose. “So this is what its like to wear the pants.” Helen thought as her hand slid down to scratch her cunt.

 

Frank felt the walls closing in around him as he gazed at Helen blatantly groping her pussy. His paper was directly in front of it. He assumed that fact was no accident. She was leaning against the headboard. Her legs were in the half-ass Indian style position. Frank could smell the lust radiating from her pussy. He had the strange feeling that if he agreed to drink with her it would turn out bad. “Fuck it. What does it matter anymore? I’m no longer a person to Helen. May as well just get fucked up.” He thought as walked over to the drop of wine much bigger than he was and began slurping handfuls at a time.

 

Thirty minutes had passed and the alcohol had begun to kick in to both Frank and Helen. Helen had just gotten her third glass and Frank had drunk a larger amount in proportion from his drop. “You want to hump my nipple now?” asked Helen. “Give me a lift baby.” Frank blurted. Helen offered her fingernail. Frank climbed on.

 

Helen could not see Frank from her sitting position. “Are you on?” she asked. “Yes.” Responded Frank. Her increasingly drunken state allowed her to indulge deeper aspects of her power lust over Frank. She positioned her finger under her pussy and near her ass and then slowly lifted keeping as close to her pussy, her mighty pussy, as she dared without losing Frank in her bush.

 

Frank held on out of fear but couldn’t help but take in all the sites flashing before him. It was like being on a helicopter just brushing the tops of trees as Helen’s finger glided just above her bush tracing her pussy across her pelvis. Below the dirty blonde hairs was his wife’s expansive cunt. It was distended and swollen. “Wow.” Frank said out load, and then catching himself thought - “Damn, she must be horny.” Her clit was beginning to flower and peek out of skin-enclosed enclave. Even it was many times larger then he was. Helen’s slit then slipped out of sight as she her finger continued its slow descent up her body.

 

Soon the last of her bush passed underneath bringing the flight out in the open on the increasingly vertical plain of her navel. Frank lost his footing and fell as Helen adjusted the closeness of her finger accordingly. He could now almost touch her smooth skin as her belly button approached. Soon it too was passed as Helen’s pace quickened. Frank gazed skywards seeing the underside of each massive tit as they hung against Helen’s chest. So big, impossibly big, if the whole world were Frank’s size they would be natural wonders. They were perfect in volume and shape and of course so very large even to normal sized men.

 

Her finger veered under her right boob. Frank, saw the large crease between the bottom of the boob and Helen’s chest, a place of unfathomable pressure from so much tit weight. The finger then continued out and out some more until finally turning up sharply as Helen’s light brown areole came into view. Her finger dodged to the left and she deposited Frank onto her erect nipple.

 

Helen had her eyes closed as she traced her body imagining the reaction of her little passenger to her sheer size and beauty. At one point when Frank had let his thoughts betray him with a ‘Wow’ she almost giggled, but she was to deep in her own lustful thoughts to bother. When she deposited Frank onto her nipple she opened her eyes and saw him. She could just barely make out his miniscule form standing on her stiff nipple. It was humungous to him. She took a deep breath allowing her chest to expand bigger still.

 

Frank didn’t waste any time. He was horny after his flight and ready to explode. He quickly found a nipple pore of appropriate size and began to pound his dick into it. Helen was oblivious to what was going on. She was simply too big to feel any of Frank’s affections. She only found out when Frank let out a moan or two as he dumped his load into her nipple. “Yes fuck me Frank.” Said Helen as she massaged her other tit and closed her eyes.

 

Frank felt himself began to sway. He quickly got up and stood in awe when he located the source of his tremors. Helen’s hand was effortlessly kneading her humungous left tit. Her hand would cup its bottom and lift it. She would then press the gigantic mammary into her chest and squeeze it with her hand forcing the pliant tit flesh to bulge between her fingers. She would then let the gigantic breast fall then she slid her hand across its surface and repeated the motion. Frank couldn’t begin to imagine the power she was spending in this very simple action.

 

It wasn’t working. Helen opened her eyes and let go of her boob. “Shit!” she cursed. No matter how hard she tried to get excited as Frank was fucking her she simply could not keep it going. Which in reality and unbeknownst to Helen he had already finished fucking her nipple. Regardless, she needed to be held, squeezed, fondled, and kissed in more places then a small patch of nipple skin. “What’s the matter?” Frank’s voice crackled over the earpiece.

 

Helen was just drunk and aggravated enough to be honest with Frank. “Oh nothing. Just feeling a little depressed. I’m trying to get off as my flea sized husband fucks my nipple and SURPRISE its not quite working.” Responded Helen. Frank did not know what to say, but he had to say something. “Sweety it’ll be ok.” Consoled Frank. Nothing he could say, however, would be enough. “No it won’t Frank.” Blurted Helen. “We were going to have children remember. That’s out of the question now isn’t it.”  Stated Helen as tears began to well up.

 

“What made you think of kids now?” asked Frank. “I’m ovulating now. If you were normal sized I would be able to conceive” replied Helen. “Helen it might be possible to extract one of your eggs and….” Frank began but Helen interrupted “Just shut up Frank. Its impossible, my eggs are as big as your head maybe bigger. Besides your to fragile to be a father.” Helen lamented as she turned the wine bottle up finishing the last bit. “Guess I’ll use this wine bottle as a dildo now.” Said Helen glumly as she tossed it on the bed between her legs.

 

“That means its time for you to go back in your box.” Said Helen as she raised her finger to her nipple. “Get on.” She commanded. “Wait Helen put me on your stomach while you do it.” Suggested Frank. “No Frank. I’ll squash you. Its out of the question.” Said Helen as she reached for his box. “You can put me inside your belly button. I’ll be safe there.” Helen raised Frank to her eye. “No I would probably smash you if you were there too. But if you wanna watch I’ll put you on your paper so you can have a front row seat.” Said Helen finally smiling again. “Deal.” Said Frank as he stood before her gigantic blue eye.