- Text Size +

Frank had seen Helen’s pussy swallow many objects, including him, dozens of times over the last month but it was always an eye opening experience. She expertly prepared her self with her fingers and when she was ready began taking in the entire neck of the bottle. She was right he would have been squashed. She was rough with herself. Squeezing her tits and her ass intermittently as she slid the bottle in and out.

 

She finally came and Frank saw a smile creep across her face as she pulled the bottled out of her pussy for the last time. “Well I feel better.” said Helen as she stretched out on her side of the bed. “I’m going to take a nap. You think you’ll be OK on your paper for an hour or so?” asked Helen. “Sure. Just put me on the far side of the bed.” Said Frank. “I’m might roll over on you” said Helen. “I’m going to put you on the headboard.” She said as she picked Frank’s paper up from the foot of the bed and placed him on the headboard. She took off her ponytail and lay down to sleep.

 

Frank thought about what Helen had said earlier and decided to take action. He was not going to force his wife to live like this the rest of her life. He was going to climb inside her pussy and end it. She would then be free to live again. Luckily she hadn’t put him on the top shelf. He looked up and noticed some of her hair was bridging the gap between the mattress and the headboard. It was his chance. Frank ran to her hair. The strands were like large ropes that could be used on an old wooden sailboat. There were many of them that made it easier to cross.

 

It took him 15 minutes to make it, but now he was lost in her hair. Frank found Helen’s scalp and began to climb using the hairs as latter rungs. It took another 15 minutes but he emerged onto her forehead. Luckily she was not a very restless sleeper.  He was dead tired but he did not have time to rest. She could wake up at any time.

 

Frank gazed down the length of her body sizing up his task. His immediate concern was finding a way from her face to her chest. Frank ran to the bridge of Helen’s nose and slid down its side just below her eyes. He looked back and saw her eyelashes extending some 25 feet in the air. He continued around her nose to her lips. They were full and warm. He scampered up on her upper lip and gave it one last kiss.

 

Frank began to walk around when a gust of air from Helen’s nostrils blew him over the upper lip and slammed him into the top of the lower lip. He stood up and realized he was missing the earpiece. He looked around. He felt a dropping sensation in his stomach when he saw where the device was. It was resting between her lips. He was about to reach for it but saw Helen’s tongue tip emerge from the corner of his eye. Frank jumped off Helen’s bottom lip at the last minute before the giant muscle made a sweep across the length of her lips before descending back into her mouth.

 

That’s it then, there’s no turning back now Frank realized as he walked to Helen’s chin. He was pondering how to get down to her chest when another deep breath sent him airborne. Frank was spinning as he drifted away from Helen’s face. He thought he might drift forever until he slammed into her left breast. He had landed on her areole. He looked up at her gigantic nipple. “No time for sight seeing.” He said to himself as he made his way down her boob and out onto her abdomen.

 

It had been 40 minutes since he left the headboard but he was making excellent time on the plain of Helen’s midsection. As he passed her belly button Frank was shaken by a growl from her stomach. He thought about the earpiece and was thankful that he wasn’t in her belly as well. Frank gazed at the forest that was Helen’s bush as he approached it. “Man I wish she was shaven.” Said Frank as he stepped into it. The curled pubs were thick but Frank was small and easily navigated their tangles. Finally, his diminutive stature was a plus. Had he been a half an inch or an inch tall he would be hopelessly tangled right now.

 

He finally reached the start of Helen’s immense pussy slit. He walked down into it. He found himself walking on a fold of skin that enclosed her clit. He made it to the edge and jumped he fell about 15 feet before landing on the soft slippery skin of her inner lips. He ran across them until their crease was large enough for him to enter. Again his smallness was a plus as he could descend into those as well. It was a tight fit for a while as Frank squirmed through her inner lips but he finally made it to her vaginal tunnel, which was more like a cavern for him. He looked back Frank could no longer see the opening he had ventured from. In fact, he could not see anything.

 

“Now what.” Frank said to himself. He had figured that he would have been smashed by a pussy twitch or something by now but his smallness so far had prevented it. His weight must not have been enough to cause any nerve endings to fire. “How demeaning. I’m not even big enough to trigger a vaginal twitch to kill myself.” he laughed out loud. 

 

Then he remembered what Helen had said about children. “I might be able to knock her up if I get close enough” he thought. Frank wandered deeper and deeper until he reached her cervix. His dick was hard and he wanted to unload. He was also very tired. The air was thin. This was where the sperm of a normal sized man would be ejected but he had to try to get closer. He found a small opening that he could just fit into. He squirmed as far into it as he could and began to jack off.

 

Helen woke. “Frank I’m going to take a shower.” She said. “He must be a sleep.” She thought as she got up on all fours and pulled the paper under herself. “Wake up sleepy head.” Said Helen as she let her tits sway over her tiny husband for a moment. “If you don’t wake up I’m going to squash you with my boobies.” Teased Helen as she lowered her self. Still there was no response. She lifted the paper to her face. “Frank.”

 

2 hours later

 

Helen had torn the room apart searching for Frank but it was hopeless he was nowhere to be found. She put the mattress back on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

 

2 weeks later

 

Helen had made it back home but still was mourning Frank. “What had happened to him?” she wondered. She figured some bug or spider had found him on the paper unprotected and ate him and it was her fault for leaving him out. She contemplated suicide, but decided that Frank would want her to continue on. In her mourning she hadn’t realized that her period was late.

 

3 weeks later

 

By now Helen had realized that she hadn’t had her period in a long time and got a pregnancy test. Positive was the result. “Oh my god.” She blurted. Sam’s condom must have broke open she figured. She called the condo in Florida and notified Sam. He was less then enthused and urged her to get an abortion. “I am not going to abort it.” Said Helen slamming the phone. “That fucker is going to pay. I don’t need it but child support will teach that prick a lesson.” she thought.

   

8 and half months later

 

Helen had a healthy baby boy. She named him Frank in honor of her husband. If he had Frank’s name maybe he would turn out like Frank and not like his deadbeat dad Sam.

 

2 months later

 

“My client is prepared to pay a fair amount for child support once paternity is confirmed.” Said Sam’s lawyer. “Very well this court will reconvene at which time a paternity test has been completed.

 

1 week later

 

Helen got a call from her lawyer. “Helen its John.” Introduced the lawyer. “Are we going to get his money?” Asked Helen as she breast-fed Frank. “No. Were not. The paternity test is negative Sam is not the father.” Said the Lawyer. Helen dropped the phone. “Oh my god. No. He was to small it couldn’t be. How could he have even gotten inside?” Helen looked down at her son nestled next to her tit suckling her nipple. She had to know. The lab had some of Frank’s DNA. She called and told them her story. They doubted it was possible but agreed to release the DNA sample to Helen for genetic testing.

 

1 week later

 

Helen got the results in the mail and quickly tore it open. Her heart was racing. Positive. She broke down at the mailbox crying. “Thank You. Frank.” Said Helen imagining the difficulty that Frank must have endured to knock her up ultimately sacrificing himself for her and to create his son Frank Jr. Helen looked up. “I love you.” Said Helen gazing skyward with tear filled eyes.

 

The End.