- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of butt stuff, internals, and insertion stuff.  Hope you guys like the way things are headed.  

 

GRRRNNNN! 

 
All around Zagrin, hot sticky flesh pulsated and moaned.  A dim red glow emanated from seemingly all around him as he sprawled out on the plush floor beneath.  Large fleshy rings lie far off in the distance, slowly, rhythmically pulsing.  The walls were a light shade of pink, coated in a clear mucous.  The oozy substance leaked out from all around Zagrin, covering his body in a mire of sweet-scented slime.  He was in HEAVEN! Well, technically he was in Hell...inside the pulsing, groaning bowels of a giant succubus.  His bloodshot eyes gazed longingly at the ever-shifting ceiling of Casis’ colon, as he lay there, sprawled out on his back in utter bliss.   
 
Unfortunately for him, this paradise was short lived.  There was a massive shifting of muscle and flesh beneath Zagrin’s tiny body as the entrance to Casis’ anus was penetrated by one single red painted nail.  The digit surged forward and began searching eagerly for something.  The tip of the massive finger brushed up against Zagrin’s feet and then he was suddenly made aware of its purpose.  The finger! It was going to drag him out of this sacred place.  In a lust fueled rage, eager to maintain his place in heaven, Zagrin shot upwards, legs sinking into the supple floor, and began to clamber his way deeper into the depths of Casis’ behind.   
 
 
Devil be damned, I just felt him and now he's gone! Fussed Casis.   
 
She was prodding deep in her asshole, far up to her knuckle now. Face scrunched up; tongue forced into the tip of her fangs in focus.  Casis dug deep but couldn’t feel him.  She huffed in frustration.  After a good minute of searching, she pulled the digit out from her bum with a subtle POP! 
 
She stroked carefully at her lower abdomen, once more feeling that familiar sensation in her lower guts.   
 
GRRGL... 
 
She smiled coyly as she squatted down.  Concentrating, with brow furrowed and cheeks puffed out, Casis pushed and contracted her bowels in an effort to poop out Zagrin.   
 
The succubus spread her cheeks wide, anus stretching out with a small gape in the middle.  The brown furrowed ridges of the anus were now pulled taught, resulting in a light shade of pink visible nearer to the middle of her asshole.   
 
 
On the inside, the lubricated flesh all around Zagrin clenched down forcefully upon his form.  The pressure was immense, as the narrow cavern now became a tight fleshy embrace, bent on crushing him out of existence.  The forceful muscles of Casis’ rectum slowly maneuvered Zagrin’s body towards a tiny sliver of light at the end of the tunnel.  Zagrin’s feet were facing the exit, with his head squashed up into a rosy wall of slimy flesh above.   
 
There was that rumbling sound again, he heard it earlier but took no notice.  This time however, it sounded nearer, and much louder.   
 
In an instant, the space in front of Zagrin’s face opened up, allowing him to once again see the deeper recesses into the succubus’s bowels.  This was short lived, as from the opening a forceful, FOUL, smelling wind blew over his body, propelling him towards Casis’ anus.  The entire chamber of her colon opened up with light for a brief moment as Zagrin was carried through the air, past the outer ridges of the succubus’s asshole.  After a short freefall, he fell into a soft plush surface.  Her hand.  Gazing from whence he came, the perimeter of Casis’ asshole pulsed and bulged out.   
 
PRRP! 
 
A quick little toot, as if saying goodbye, sputtered out of Casis’ behind, spraying him with clear viscous anal fluid.   
 
 
“Aahhhh.” Sighed Casis.  “Just a regular toot that time, no lustful succubus essence for you to delude yourself with now my little explorer.  Although, it was an interesting experience to say the least.” She mused as she wiggled her behind, smacking her cheeks with a free hand.   
 
 
Zagrin sat there stunned in Casis’ palm.  It was as if the last 10 minutes of his life were a lust crazed, ass fueled, fever dream.  Now knocked out of his delusion, Zagrin stared up at the winking anus, coated in a light sheen of mucus.  That same mucus drenched his entire body from head to toe.  He brought a spare hand up to his nose to smell it.  Face all screwed up in a disgusted frown Zagrin was about to cry out in protest when he noticed the same glowing heart just above Casis’ cheeks.  It was glowing gold now! He sat there, stunned.  Had he done it? Gold meant only one thing, and that was the satisfaction of a succubus on one of her erogenous zones.  HE HAD DONE IT! Well, at least one part, after all, she had yet to come to full pleasure, Zagrin realized, as Casis began to speak, affirming his assumptions.   
 
 
Still squatting, Casis brought the slime drenched Zagrin around towards her face.  Unfurling her palm, she stifled a giggle as she inspected the tiny man.   
 
“Aha, you look positively soaked!” She laughed.  “Your hair is all matted up with my juices, and that look on your face. Is that satisfaction I’m sensing? Are you proud of having been inside my butthole, let alone eager to climb deeper into my ass?”  
 
 
Her taunts fell on deaf ears as Zagrin slowly began to wipe the slime from his body.  He met her smile with his own.   
 
“Well Casis, at first you almost had me with that ‘Alluring’ ability of yours.  Who would have guessed a Succubus’s own gas would administer such a condition.  Nevertheless, I still believe I am one step closer in accomplishing our bargain.  Am I wrong in this statement? For last I saw that pretty little tattoo of yours on your bum was glowing beautifully golden!”  
 
 
She raised her eyebrows, and then smiled down at Zagrin, genuinely.  For a mortal soul, he did have some character that set him apart from the rest of the riff raff.  And after such a journey as one travelling in and out of her behind, he still had the gall to laugh it off and focus on the task at hand.  Maybe it was just the residue of her Allure giving him false confidence. Gotta remember to keep that one at bay. She thought with assurance.  Or maybe, there was truly something different about this one. Casis caught herself staring with an uncharacteristic amount of focus at Zagrin’s now stiffened member.  She blushed.  
 
“I think you and I both know by now my dear Casis, that things have indeed warmed up to an almost unbearable degree! True, it was exceedingly hot and stifling in that rear of yours, but I think we are both ready for a place that is much MUCH hotter.” He winked at her, standing with hands resting on his hips as he noticed her blush.   
 
 
“Hm, well I guess you are already well lubricated.” She carefully stroked with her pinky finger up and down the length of his body.  “Ok then tiny Zagrin, I think it is time!” 
 
With her thumb and forefinger, Casis gently lifted Zagrin from her palm.  She maneuvered herself from her squatting position to lay down. Planting her butt onto the ground as she sat, Casis set her back and shoulders on the exterior wall of the chamber.  The cascading falls of lava poured from the walls on either side of Casis’ head, shedding bright orange light across her form.  The succubus’s legs sprawled out in front of her, as she brought Zagrin once more up to her face.   
 
“Understand this Zagrin, my pussy will not accept the same treatment that my butthole did.” She wiggled her butt comfortably into the ground.  “No no, you had it easy back there.  Lucky for you, that was my weak spot AND you had the assistance of my Allure to ‘guide’ your way.” Her spare hand spread her cheeks in her seated position, still a bit tingly from arousal.  “Know this Zagrin, if you fail down there,” As she pointed a spare finger at her crotch. “Then you are instead going to end up in here.” The finger pointed towards her mouth, agape once more with that familiar drippy red interior.  Her finger slowly traced a line down her throat as she gulped demonstrating her point.  Eventually the digit came to rest on her tummy.  She smacked it lightly emphasizing the point as a low gurgle emanated from within. 
 
GRRRK... 
 
“She’s empty now, you understand that right? Which means I have more than enough space for a tasty, well lubricated mortal.”  
 
“Nonsense,” Assured Zagrin, a small creeping of uncertainty building up inside him. “It shall not come to that my lady, for I shall send you to a state of utter bliss. After I’m done with you, all of your sisters shall be clamoring for an opportunity with the legendary Zagrin!” The confidence and triumphant pose were back.   
 
 
Casis smiled eagerly at the mortal.  She was beginning to find his confidence, whether genuine or not, quite amusing.  If he did well here, she might even consider keeping him as a servant of sorts.   
 
 
“Well then, let's not keep us both waiting.” She mused.   
 
 
 
And with those words, for a second time, Zagrin was brought down to the nether regions of this massive giantess.  But this time would be different he thought, this time it would be to a place that every man dreamed of.  A place of joy, pleasure, of everlasting- 
 
 
Casis was not playing games anymore, as she hastily brought Zagrin down towards her sex.  Pulling her thong aside and gripping him tightly with almost reckless abandon, she thrust the phallic like body of Zagrin deep into her dripping lower maw.   
 
 
 
 
In and out, light then darkness.  With a hasty rhythm, Zagrin’s body was shoved over and over again past the lips of Casis’ huge vagina.  He barely had a moment to get sight of the massive thing.  Thin pink lips, now engorged at this point with passion, encased the damp interior and fleshy hole of Casis’ pussy.  The sound of squelching, and moaning from far above, filled the air as Zagrin attempted to right himself in her grip and get his bearings.  What was his plan? Did he even have one? Zagrin did not expect for Casis to take charge here so liberally, given her previous shyness towards her behind.  No, here he was at her mercy.  Sure, she might get off from just her own actions, but at this rate, he might as well die and head back to the gates given the severe amount of discomfort he was now experiencing.   
 
It was unbearably tight on the inside, giving Zagrin only a fraction of a second to catch his breath before he was forced once more into her sweltering depths.  The interior was filled with creamy fluid, as she dunked him into the mire, coating his form in a sticky embrace.  He was coughing up the stuff now as it began to fill his mouth and slowly work its way down his throat and lungs.  He couldn’t breathe.  It was like getting water boarded, something Zagrin vaguely recalled watching done to others at his time up above on Earth.  A truly dreadful experience customary of a man in his previous line of work.  But somehow, given the sheer scale of things, this HAD to be worse.   
 
He couldn’t take it anymore; he was going to drown at this rate.  There was more fluid in his lungs now than air.  His vision was going blurry and his thoughts unclear from a lack of oxygen.  All plans, all confidence, all semblance of the contract flew right out the window.  It was at this point during one of Casis’ out thrusts, with the last tiny bit of energy that he had to spare, that Zagrin hollered and squirmed as loud as he could.   
 
“I YIELD! PLEASE, ENOUGH!” 
 
 
In and out, “Mmm.” Purred Casis.  
 
She was quite enjoying the feeling of his tiny body in her nethers.  Occasionally she would tease her outer lips with his form before thrusting it again once more into her core.  She would have to do this with other subjects!  She was getting close too... 
 
Casis’ eyes were clenched tightly shut; pale face flushed with the heat of passion.  She was going to cum.  All thoughts of reason and the contract were blown out the window at this point.  How long had it been since she got off like this? Centuries? Either way, today was the day the she finally was going to- 
 
 
First, she felt it and then heard it.  The reckless thrashing and panicked screams of a tortured soul.  She frowned; the mood immediately soured.   
 
Stopping her movements, Casis slowly pulled Zagrin’s limp form from her pussy with a squelch.   
 
She brought the dripping man up once more towards her face, holding him less gently between thumb and forefinger once more.   
 
 
She wore a deep frown on her face, noticed Zagrin through blurry eyes.   
 
 
For a good moment, Casis was really beginning to like this guy.  All the talk was probably just that, subtle scheming characteristic of a damned soul.  And all the pleasure he had given to her needy bum was probably just driven purely by her Allure.  Casis tossed aside her pre conceived notions as she narrowed her gaze at the tiny mortal in her grip.  The tiny morsel... 
 
 
“Well, it would not be Fair of me to lie and say I wasn’t really enjoying that experience just now.  You were oh so close you know? But you had to go and ruin it!” She growled at him with teeth bared.  “You’re just like all the other scum that waltz down here, aren't you? Trying to obtain whatever selfish goals you desire. Well, know this tiny human, we succubi know much about your kind. Never has a human been able to pleasure me to a point of bliss, and that is why they all rot away inside my belly, destined to burn over and over again in the Pits!”  
 
 
Hacking up a big glob of fluid, thankful for the release, Zagrin met the succubus’s furious gaze.  She was angry, hell who wouldn’t be if brought so close to orgasm like that just to have it all ripped away.  But he sensed something else in her expression.  As Casis averted her gaze turning her head to the side, he sensed something in her.  Disappointment maybe? If anyone was disappointed, it was Zagrin.  He had come so close, as he glanced back down over his shoulder.  Tiny speckles of gold were fluttering around the heart tattoo on Casis’ mons.  Yet, the mark was slowly fading back down to its original tiny pink glow.   
 
He met her gaze once more, as the two of them, mortal and succubus, stared at one another, both understanding what had to be done.   
 
 
“Im sorry, it was just...” Stammered Zagrin. “I thought that I might...drown?” He shrugged sheepishly.   
 
Attempting to defend himself, Zagrin went on hastily. “It was a lot like waterboarding. You know what that is don’t you? They basically tie you down and pour a bunch of-” 
 
 
“That's enough.” Shot out Casis.  “You had your chances, and you did alright given your circumstances. But now, I think you and I both know where you’re headed.” She smiled revealing that shimmering toothy grin once more.   
 
“My butt may be my weak spot, and my pussy my favorite spot, but the third spot...Well, my belly...she is undefeated when it comes to dealing with tiny mortals like yourself. Sure, she can receive pleasure all the same,” As Casis motioned towards the dull pink tattoo over her naval. “However, she is more about work than pleasure.”  
 
“No one has ever succeeded, not mortal nor lesser demon. Not with magic or pure skill.  My belly, she is ruthless. Thus, I say to you Zagrin,” And there was a sudden earnestness in her voice. “Do your best, for they say the best way to a girl’s heart, is through her stomach.”  
 
 
Zagrin was about to protest when the smiling jaws began to open, spilling out hot humid breath onto his form.  Steeling himself, regardless of the odds, Zagrin knew he had to succeed at this challenge.  Against all odds, he was about to venture forth into the belly of the beast.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I think we all know where things are headed here ;)