- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a discord server for anyone who wants to talk about the stories/give suggestions for future ones. 
https://discord.gg/mum7z6e

 

 

The next few days were a nightmare for Jimmy. His parents spent most of their time looking online for tiny clothes and utilities for people affected by the shrink effect. His mother tried to stay up beat, but his father was a bit more reserved. Both were relieved that Kat wasn't going to shrink, but they always had a blind spot for her. They didn't even say anything about the fact that she admitted to skipping school. 


It was the middle of summer, so there was no school to distract him, and he wasn't allowed out of the house in case he shrunk, which could happen at any moment. Getting caught outside at an inch tall would be a death sentence with all the bugs and animals around. 


Kat was happier than he'd ever seen her. She had been on the phone with her two friends, who had skipped school with her and also not going to shrink, and Jimmy overheard her talking about how excited she was. All three of them were talking about people they didn't like in school being tiny, and the other two girls were jealous that Kat was going to be the head of the house. Both of her friends had siblings that were affected, but neither of their parents. 


He was walking out of his room when he ran into Kat wearing tight shorts and a sports bra that barely contained her breasts. She was covered in sweat from a run, and he couldn't help but notice her nipple piercings poking through. 


"Enjoying the view?" She said with a grin. "Maybe we can work out together when you shrink. I'll take you on a run with me. Or maybe I'll let you do pullups on them." 


"Shut up, that's disgusting." Jimmy said as he shoved past her. He could hear her laughing as he walked away. 


In the living room, his parents were opening up some packages. 


"Oh Jimmy, come look at this." His mom said. He walked over and looked at two small cubes, one bigger than the other. 


"These are tiny living cubes for us. This one is yours." She held up the smaller cube, which was about 6 inches cubed. 


His father started pointing out some of the details on it. "it's got a working water system for the bathroom, you fill up the top here, and the waste is collected in the bottom. Not to mention a bed and closet that your mom already picked clothes for." Their father was a bit of a tech nerd and was clearly absorbed in the mechanics of the thing. 


"Wow, that's great." Jimmy said unenthusiastically. He couldn't believe how well they were taking all of this. 


"Look son, I know this is hard for you. It's hard for all of us. But there's nothing we can do about it, so we might as well make the best of it. Just be grateful that we can stay here and not go with the government." His dad said. 


"I don't want to be Kats' pet! She's always such a bitch." Jimmy said. 


"Jimmy! Don't talk about your sister like that. She's going to be taking care of all of us soon. You need to appreciate all the work she's going to put in."


Behind him, Jimmy heard his sister speak up."Don't worry dad, I know Jimmy's just upset that he's gonna be able to fit in my hand soon. I forgive him." He whirled around and saw Kat standing there in a towel, having just gotten out of the shower. She had a smile on, but her eyes were anything but friendly. 


"Ash and Liz are coming over soon." Kat said and went back to her room. 


"If I were you, I'd start being nicer to her." His dad said and went back to looking at their future rooms. 



About an hour later, Jimmy was sitting on the couch watching TV when the doorbell rang. He got up to go answer it and was greeted by Kats' two friends, Ash and Liz. Ash was a skinny girl, flat chested, but with a pretty thick butt. She had bright pink hair, green eyes, and still had braces. Liz was the exact opposite, a bit overweight, but with most of that weight being in her breasts, which were much larger than Kats. She had blond hair and bright blue eyes. 


"Hey Jimmy, I heard the news, so sorry to hear that. But don't worry, well help Kat out taking care of you." Ash said with a gleam in her eye. 


"One of my brothers already shrank, so I already have practice." Liz said with a grin. 


The two girls had been friends with Kat since they were little, and were always around. They had all been on the receiving end of Jimmy's teasing over the years, and had dealt their fair share back at him. 


"Oh good, the neapolitan girls are all here. Kats in her room." Jimmy said and turned around. 


"Oh don't be so cold Jimmy, if you're nice, I'll bring my big sister over to play dolls with you." Ash said giggling. 


Ash's older sister was in Jimmy's grade and was a friend of his. They had hung out over the years and both found mutual interest in bothering their younger siblings. 


The girls walked past him towards Kats room, giggling and flashing smiles at him. 


He imagined what they would look like when he shrunk. Three massive girls looking down at him from far above. Barely as tall as their toes. 


When school started back up in a few months, they would tower over all of their classmates. 

 

He shivered thinking about the near future.