- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a discord server for anyone who wants to talk about the stories/give suggestions for future ones. 
https://discord.gg/mum7z6e

 

 

A week later their dad shrunk. 


It happened out of nowhere, one minute he was sitting next to his wife on the couch, the next he was crawling out of his clothes at an inch tall. 


Jimmy was freaked out seeing him so small and knowing that soon he would be the same size. 


His mother thought it was very cute, and couldn't keep her hands off him. He spent a lot of time in the small living spaces they had bought, trying everything out and looking at all the details from his new perspective. The nanobots in his system made him feel like he was half his age again. He could run and jump much farther than he was normally able to (proportionally), and enjoyed climbing around on furniture and his wife. 


Much to his disgust, he had heard his mother making lots of noises in her bedroom with their tiny dad. It was definitely something that would haunt his subconscious for a long time. 


Kat seemed to enjoy seeing her father so small. She stood up straighter when around him, and always smiled as she looked down. She would pick him up and say that she was practicing handling tiny people, but was clearly just doing it for some sort of power trip. She would hold him slightly under her large breasts, and would peer over them at him. They were each as large as a house to him, so the comparison was startling. 


 When they were watching TV, she would place her feet on either side of their father and wiggle them back and forth. At first, their father tried to yell at her to move, but he stopped after her solution was to pick him up with her toes and move him somewhere else. 


Wanting to get away from the reminder that he was going to shrink, Jimmy went outside to swim in their pool. He swam a few laps to help distract him. 


He was able to clear his head with the exercise, until Kat came outside. 


"This'll be like an ocean to you soon." She said tauntingly. “Maybe we can play Jaws when you shrink.”


"Fuck off Kat." Jimmy said. 


"Aww, did I upset you? Don't like the idea of being bite sized?" 


"Just leave me alone." He said and splashed her. 


Kat gasped as the water hit her, soaking her clothes. "You're gonna regret that." She threatened and stormed back inside. 




It wasn't more than a week after that, that their mother shrunk. She was helping her already tiny husband when she suddenly ended up the same size as him. 


Jimmy was now getting nervous. His sister had taken control of their parents, and was basically treating them like pet hamsters. She would drop bits of prepackaged food on the table next to them, and ignore them for most of the day. They were set on the coffee table in front of the TV, so they could jump on the remote and watch whatever they want. 


Every once in a while, Kat would 'play' with them. Jimmy had walked in on her dangling their father upside down and laughing as he flailed around. Their mother was on the table, screaming at her daughter to stop. 


"Hey, knock it off Kat. Put him down." Jimmy ordered. 


Kat looked over at him and smiled. "Oh? Is that you volunteering to be my toy?" 


"You don't own us Kat, you can't just treat us like toys." Jimmy said. 


"Oh, but that's where you're wrong. I do own you. Those papers you signed? They basically say that you are my property the moment you shrink." 


"Bullshit, you better knock it off." Jimmy said. 


Kat stood up and walked over to him and looked up at her taller brother. "Or what?" 


Jimmy shoved her hard and she fell on her butt. "Or I'll do something about it." He said down to her. 


Kat snarled at him and stood up. "Enjoy it while you can. I'm gonna have so much fun when you're tiny." She stormed off to her room and slammed the door. 

 

There was no way he would be able to stay here under his sister's care. He would be tortured to no end. He had to find a way out.