- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a discord server for anyone who wants to talk about the stories/give suggestions for future ones. I try to work on the stories that get the most feedback. So comment on the ones you like the most. 
https://discord.gg/mum7z6e

The next day, Jimmy sat in his room, trying to think up options for him to get out. He had to find somewhere else to stay. 


Looking at the small room on his nightstand, he now saw it as a prison. It was hard to imagine that he would soon be able to fit inside it. 


He stood up and started packing around, trying to think. 


"The old lady next door is nice, but she has too many cats. The only ones from school not affected are Kats friends. Who can I call." He mumbled to himself. As he was pacing, he suddenly got dizzy and his vision went black for a moment. 


When he could see again, he was naked and standing on a soft pile of cloth. 


"Oh fuck! No! Not yet!" He shouted. It happened. He had shrunk. He was stuck in his house with his sister. 


He still needed to get out. But this would make things much harder. First, he needed to get clothes. He ran over to his nightstand and looked way up in the air where the tiny living pod was, which had clothes for him. 


He started to climb the leg, and it went much easier than he had thought it would. The nanobots really did give him a boost. 


Soon he was inside his tiny room and pulling clothes out. He picked sweatpants and a T shirt. After he got dressed, he inspected the living space at his new size. It was actually pretty nice. The bed was nice and comfy, and there was a functioning bathroom. 


As he was busy admiring the small room, his door burst open. 


"Hey, I need you to…" his now massive sister said. "where did he go? If he is hiding at someone else's house, I'm gonna be pissed." 


Jimmy dove under his bed to hide. He couldn't let her find him. 


"Heh, he thinks he'll be allowed to stay in his old room? I don't think so." Kats' voice boomed from above. 


Suddenly Jimmy and his room were lifted into the air. Looking out from under the bed, he could see that she was carrying him into her room and dropped on her nightstand. 


"Shit. It's just one thing after another." Jimmy mumbled to herself. 


Kat still hadn't seen him and went about her room oblivious to his presence. Her room was mostly covered in black decorations and emo band posters. She seemed to be tidying up a bit, throwing some dirty clothes into the laundry basket. 


The doorbell rang and she left to go answer it. This was his chance to get out. 


Jimmy quickly ran out of his tiny room and onto her nightstand. Looking down over the edge, he was a bit skeptical on getting down, but he knew staying here wasn't an option. Trusting in his new strength from the nanobots, he lowered himself over the edge and tried to climb down. 


He was about halfway, when he slipped and plummeted towards the ground. Wind rush passed him as he saw his approaching demise. He crashed into the carpet and pain shot through his body. 


But he was alive. The combination of his light weight and his stronger body saved him. He I spected his body, runny his hands over it to check and make sure nothing was broken, and luckily nothing was. 


He stood up and looked around. He was near the edge of her bed, on the opposite side of the room from her bed. He started running towards the door. 


Booms shook the ground, announcing the approach of multiple giants. Jimmy dashed under Kats bed and hid behind one of the legs. 


The door opened and in walked Kat, followed by her two friends, Ash and Liz. 


From his low viewpoint, the sight of the three girls was incredible. They were impossibly large. He was barely taller than their toes. 


"My sister shrank a few days ago, she's so cute now." Ash said. "I've been teasing her about how I finally have bigger boobs than her." 


"Haha yeah, I guess now you're the third bustiest girl in the school." Kat laughed. 


"But I'm still too flat to keep her in my cleavage, since I don't have any. I'm jealous of you two." Ash said dejectedly. “But at least I got this big ol’ booty.” She said slapping her butt. 


"I told Jimmy that I was gonna stick him in my boobs when I go for a run, or make him do pullups on my nip piercings." Kat said laughing. 


"It's so funny using these to intimidate all my tiny brothers. I like leaning over them and having my tits dangle over them. Their faces are so funny." Liz said. 


"You could probably fit half the school in your bra Liz!" Ash said. 


"I would love to get my hands on those cheerleader bitches from school and stuff them down there. Make them regret calling me fat." Liz said. 


"I can't wait for school again, it's gonna be so cool being so much bigger than everyone. I heard they're gonna bring in substitutes to teach since all the teachers are tiny." Kat said. 


"Oh, your parents aren't gonna teach anymore?" Ash asked. 


"Nope, they'll be staying home while Jimmy and I am at school." Kat replied. 


"I'm excited to see your brother tiny. It's gonna be so much fun to play with him. I want to put him and my sister in a dollhouse and play with them." Ash said. 


"I'm excited too, but I'm not gonna be so nice to him. I have a lot of payback to dish out." Kat said. 


"You're not actually gonna hurt him, are you?" Liz asked. 


"Nah, nothing permanent. He's my meal ticket after all. I won't get my handouts from the government without him." Kat said laughing. 


"I think my sister is too cute to be mean to. I just like teasing her and playing with her." Ash said. 


"Well I haven't even seen my brother since yesterday. I think he might have ran away." Kat said. 


"What? Are you sure?" Liz asked. "Where would he go?"


"I don't know, but he wasn't in his room this morning." Kat said. 


"Are you sure he didn't shrink?" Liz asked. 


Kat sat up straighter, "God I'm stupid. That's probably it!" 


She stood up and walked towards her door, "fee fi fo fum, I'm coming for you little bro." She said as she stomped towards his room to look for him. 


A few moments later, the other two girls sighed and got up to go help her search. 


Seeing an opportunity to get out, he made his way towards the door. He didn't want to get caught out in the open, so he ran along the side of the walls. 


At normal size, it was only a few steps, but at his new size, it was an incredibly long journey. 


As he passed her closet, he saw dirty clothes hanging out of her laundry basket, and assorted massive things like her purse. 


Everything seems to make him feel smaller and smaller. Her sock was several times larger than his entire body, he could get stuck in just the toe section. Her bra was incredibly large. Each cup was like a house to him. He shook his head, trying to dismiss the thoughts of how large the breasts that filled that bra are. 


He had wasted too much time distracted by the sights, and thundering footsteps started to approach. 


Needing a place to hide, he quickly dashed to her nearby purse and jumped inside. 


"Well, he's either at someone else's house, or hiding. And if he's hiding, he'll have to come out eventually to eat." Kat said. 


"Well, I'm sure you'll get him soon. Are you ready to go to the mall?" Liz said. 


"Sure, let me grab my purse and we can go." Kat said. 


Jimmy panicked, and thought about jumping out, but there was no way he could escape being seen if he did. 

 

The purse was lifted into the air and Jimmy was thrown about among all the junk in there.