- Text Size +
Chapter Ten

John felt a little sick to his stomach. He had never actually seen another male cum in real life, and the effect of the scene in front of him made him feel…well, he had no idea. He had no point of reference for what had just happened in front of him. He felt a little sick, yes, and disgusted — but he also felt a little…aroused? It was hard not to be, watching Nora work a cock like that, and watching how she treated the little man after he was done squirting. She kept whispering to him, and the man closed his eyes, nodding. Then she gave him a big, tender kiss on the side of his cheek and stood up. If John dwarfed this tiny guy, then Nora made him look like a child. His face was exactly even with the crotch of her tight jeans. Nora reached down and pet him lovingly on the head, easily palming it with her large hand and long, strong fingers. 

“Well, maybe next time, Little Bull,” she said pleasantly. “I certainly appreciate the effort.”

She led him back over to the open hatch in the ceiling and bent down, completely encircled his waist with her huge hands, and lifted him back up into the darkness. He disappeared into the ceiling, and Nora promptly closed the hatch. 

“Forgetting something?” asked Ariel. 

“Uh…uh….oh yeah!” cried Nora after a couple moments of puzzling. She strode over to the cauldron and bent down over it. The light pink vapor was still hanging there over the potion, like a fog in the early morning. She pursed her lips and blew, and it suddenly seemed to melt away. It was surreal for John to witness — the obvious breeze he was feeling hadn’t done a thing, but all Nora needed to do was blow, and the vapor cloud was gone. 

“And stir just a little more,” added Vera. 

“Oh I remember that part,” chuckled Nora, stirring the final mixture with her big wooden spoon. A few moments later, she tapped the spoon on the side of the cauldron and stepped back.

“Ta-da!” she said. “Try it, Ariel!” 

The dark-haired witch walked forward silently past John and took the wooden spoon from Nora’s hand. Ariel was a good inch taller than Nora in bare feet, and equally, if not more, curvy. She was wearing some fierce looking black heels right now, though, which put her at 6’11, making Nora actually look small. Ariel dipped the spoon into the mixture, blew on it a bit, and then tasted, while Nora watched eagerly, with a bit of apprehensive uncertainty in her face. 

“It’s good, Nora!” said Ariel. “Mmmm, particularly that last bit. What are you feeding him?” 

“Milk, honey, melons…a little wheatgrass,” said Nora, shrugging and trying to hide her excitement in a casual tone. “Oh! And nutmeg! I started feeding him little bits of nutmeg out of my hand last week. He’s so cute, nibbling it up. And I think it really improves the flavor — at least when it’s just his cum I’m drinking.”

“Well I have to say,” said Ariel, putting down the spoon, “That you’ve really come a long way with your potions, Nora. This is top-notch.” 

“Thanks so much Ariel!” beamed Nora, now not bothering to hide her elation. 

“And what do you think of Nora’s potion-making prowess?” asked Ariel amusedly, turning down to John. She was incredibly intimidating, facing him like that with her dark persona, dark clothes, dark heels, dark everything — John was looking straight into the middle of her breasts. He swallowed a lump in his throat, noting that Ariel's hips were just a couple inches lower than his shoulders. They expanded out widely on either side of him, making him feel tiny. And yet, even though she was definitely intimidating, John couldn’t help but feel a kind of aroused pull deep at the base of his cock. This woman…this witch…was deathly beautiful. They all were…and everyone on the porch with him now was no more than a coupe years older than he was.

“I’ve…I’ve n-never s-seen, uh…seen anything like it,” John stammered, not able to look Ariel in the eye.

“An apt answer!” chuckled Ariel, looking up past John to Nora and Vera, who both returned her smile appreciatively. “This one isn’t quite like most of the others. A lot of them would have run away by now!” 

“I was just telling him how sweet he was,” said Nora, joining Ariel in front of John. “It’s clear that he likes Harper — and that Harper likes him too. He says that she was upset a while ago — he asked her out.”

“Ohhhh,” said Vera, coming up to join them. “So he doesn’t know yet?”

“No,” said Nora. “But I’m about to tell him right now.” She turned and looked down at John, and Ariel and Vera did the same. A few moments of silence passed as the three witches stared down at him, studying him intently, as the light September breeze continued to blow and waft gently around them. John felt tiny in the presence of these amazonian women. Nora was the shortest, since she was in her bare feet, but she was still 6’6. Vera was wearing tennis shoes, which made her around 6’8; Ariel was 6’11. But, on top of their heights, and the alluring voluptuousness of their hips, busts, and limbs, John for once could not look away from their faces — they were the most arresting aspect of all three of them: Vera, with her flashing green eyes, which somehow went perfectly with her glinting piercings and buzz cut, Nora, with her calm, strong hazel eyes, a kind of Nordic queen, and Ariel, with her glinting black eyes, looking for all the world like the firstborn daughter of Hades himself. John felt almost suspended in the air, such was the power of their threefold gaze. 

“So John,” said Nora at last, her voice low and serious. “Here’s what you need to know. You must understand that, as witches, we cannot enjoy romantic relationships in the same way as other humans. Without going too much into the whole history of it, you just need to know that a witch who chooses to enter into a romantic relationship with another non-witch human will see her powers begin to fade away, until she has lost them completely, never to be retrieved again.”

John blinked, feeling his stomach drop. So they were telling him that he couldn’t be with Harper?

“The world at large saps our power, you see,” continued Nora calmly. “And every time a witch engages in a sexual act with a normal human — without any spells or magic or potions at work — she loses some of her power. Some witches choose this path, and they become lost to our ways. Our ranks have dwindled over the centuries, though not for this reason alone.”

“B-But Harper,” said John in a faltering voice, “Sh-she…she r-really likes me. M-Maybe she would consider — ”

“Hold your tongue, boy,” warned Ariel in a dangerous voice, her black eyes blazing down at him like fire. “You do not know what you are saying. You have no idea what you would be asking for her to give up.”

“And she won’t choose it, in any case,” said Nora, touching Ariel’s arm lightly, as if to calm her down. “Harper has made that very clear to us. As early as this morning. She is dedicated to studying our ways and immersing herself in our lore and arcane knowledge. You cannot hope to dissuade her from that, John. If that’s how you’re going to think about it, then I advise you to walk down those steps and never return. Because you’ll find only pain here — pain and disappointment. You seem like a very nice young man, and none of us would want that for you.”

“S-so…so what is it that you’re saying, exactly?” asked John, his heart beating extremely fast. “So Harper’s going to stay a witch…and witches can’t be, uh…romantic with normal humans like me without losing their powers? So…so you’re saying…we can never be together!?” 

“No,” said Nora. “You can. It just has to be on her terms.” 

“On…her terms?”

“Yes. You came back here today, John, because you wanted your size back? That’s right, isn’t it?”

“….uh, yes. And you can do that, right?”

“I can,” said Nora, as the other two witches looked on. “But you must understand, John, that if I reverse the magic that shrank you, and you are restored to your former height and size, then you can never again have any kind of sexual experience with Harper. Since I would be reversing the potion magic that she used to grow, if she were to have sex with you again, she would lose her powers at a far more rapid rate. It would ruin her. We would have to cast her out. And she has reiterated to us this morning that she would never, ever want that. You can see where everyone stands now, yes?” 

John just stood there for long moments. His brain was numb. The three witches stood there patiently, watching him process everything he had just heard. This was not the first time they had watched a young man struggle with this decision. The breeze continued to hold them all together, in the moment. 

“S-so…” said John about twenty seconds later in a shaky voice, “So I basically…have to choose…between getting my size back…or never seeing Harper again?”

“Yes,” said Nora simply. 

“And…if I stay with her…I’ll shrink every time we have sex?”

“At different rates, depending on what spell or potion is being used, but yes,” answered Nora. 

“B-But…but some spells and potions could…uh…grow me, right?” asked John. But he felt his heart sank as all three witches shook their heads at him slowly. They had clearly been expecting him to say that. 

“We’re witches, John,” said Vera softly. “We draw life force from those who we’re intimate with.” 

“Some humans have called us “evil” because of that,” said Ariel. “But it’s no different from other humans — people draw their life force from the plants and animals around them. Witches are different in that we draw most of our life force from humans. And our bodies respond by growing…into what you see before you now.” 

“We’re not evil, John,” said Nora softly. “Harper isn’t evil. She’s giving you a choice. No one is forcing you either way. But know that if you choose to be with Harper, you are choosing to let go of everything you thought about being a “man.” You’re going to have to give up the power that even you, even a young man as sweet and kind as you, desperately clings to. And in exchange, you will experience thrills, delights, and pleasures that few men could ever dare to dream of. It’s a simple choice, John. It’s not easy, but it is simple.” 

John was rooted in place. None of this made sense…and yet, strangely…all of it made sense. But suddenly, something popped up in his mind, almost like a last hope that all of this was somehow not true.

“B-But…but earlier today!” he burst out. “In…In the library — Harper and I had sex again! She chose to have sex with me! And…no potions, no spells…no nothing!” He realized once he was finished speaking that his words sounded like a challenge to the other three. They all nodded, smiling steadily. 

“A priori contact,” explained Nora gently. “The potion you drank last night was a strong one, as they always are when new young men come to the house. All of those ingredients are still flowing freely through your veins. You two could have sex for the next two or three days and she would be unaffected.”

John’s shoulders slumped; somewhere in his mind, he registered that he had definitely ingested some little man’s semen, but he was feeling so overwhelmed right now that he wasn’t even thinking about that. 

“There’s no way to wiggle your way out of this, John,” said Nora, as kindly as she could. “I’m sorry that we’ve caused you such anguish, but it’s just the way we are. And we all want intimacy, just like you.” 

“How…long do I have to decide?” asked John in a hollow voice.

“As long as you want,” answered Nora. “But if you ask for your size back, and I restore it to you, there’s no going back.”

John nodded and stood there, head down, and shoulders slumped. The other three witches, especially Nora, looked at him with pity. He really was a cute little thing. But maybe…maybe he cared a little too much about his masculinity. They would have to wait and see. 

“C-can I go talk to Harper?” croaked John. “I promise, I w-won’t…won’t be mad at her or anything. I just…I just want to see her and…and talk this out.” 

“Sure, John,” said Nora tenderly, and she reached out and gave him a long, earnest hug. John resisted at first, but then quickly melted into it as he felt the strong, firm plushness of her breasts against his chest and smelled the intoxicating sandalwood scent of her hair. Nora straightened back up, and John paused, looking up at the three deathly beautiful amazonian witches. He suddenly thought of Harper being that big, with her dark auburn hair lusciously flowing down her huge, powerful back. His balls jumped a little, and his countenance creased in confusion. All of this was so much…just so, so much. He would have to talk to Harper about it. But somewhere in the back of his mind, he already knew what he was going to do.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep