- Text Size +

Chapter 11

John wasn’t really seeing anything as he walked down the sidewalk — for twenty minutes he just kept his feet moving, putting one foot in front of the other, as he wandered aimlessly. He felt like he was floating on air, like he was a ghost who was passing through a different world. His brain was almost completely numb, and his recently-shrunken body didn’t even feel like his own. An uncanny sense of unreality had permeated his entire person, but through it all, John could see Harper’s face, smiling sweetly at him from the back of his brain, her dark auburn hair lushly framing her shining hazel eyes, her cute little nose, and her full red lips. 

So he had to choose. Nora, Vera, and Ariel had made that very clear…and even though John had briefly struggled with the negative thought that he had been tricked, that he had been somehow misled into this debacle, he couldn’t really pursue those feelings very far. After all, the witches had told him, in no uncertain terms, what was going on — he couldn’t rightly claim that they were trying to trap or trick him. On the contrary, they had told him everything he needed to know to make his decision. And it was like Nora had said: it was not an easy decision that he was faced with, but it was simple: either he gave up his size (and, if he was being honest, his entire concept of his own masculinity), or he could never, ever see Harper again. At least, not in an intimate way. It was a terrible choice. 

As John continued to float down the sidewalk, oblivious to the plethora of afternoon campus activities around him, he heard voices in his head…voices of past friends…voices of his parents…voices of everyone pleading with him that it was insane to keep seeing this girl. 

‘Did you SEE those tiny, scrawny men at the party!?’ the voices all said. ‘Did you SEE that gross, shrunken guy that got jacked off into the freaking cauldron!? Is THAT what you really want to be???’ 

John thought about the guys in his dorm, and how he would be ostracized if he decided to enter into this relationship full-time. He imagined the looks of shock on the faces of his parents if they saw him in a grotesquely-shrunken state; he imagined his ex-girlfriend Sabrina (who had been 6’0) laughing at him along with her friends at how tiny and weak he had become, as she mirthfully declared that she had dodged a bullet by breaking up with him. All of these voices combined into a ubiquitous wall of psychic sound in his head: anyone in his world would absolutely and unequivocally say that it would be crazy to go through with this relationship. And John had to admit that, if he was approaching this rationally, he had to agree with them. 

But it was not so simple. Harper’s laughing, smiling face cut through the voices, and even though they resounded in his ears, the image of Harper was more prominent still. He was completely smitten with her — he had never met anyone so cute, so unbelievably sexy, and so alluring…in his entire life. And she liked him. He thought of her tears right as they had parted just a little while before, and his heart swelled. She liked him so much that she had become emotional at the thought that he would choose never to see her again. She hadn’t tricked him or trapped him — this was literally the only way that she could try and date people. If she had told him upfront about bing a witch, and about the whole size thing, John knew full well that he would not have gone to that Kappa Gamma Delta party…no guy would have. 

But now that he had gone, and had been exposed to this new world, he felt like something had changed in him. He was a different person from the young man who had approached the sorority house the night before. A seed had been planted in his brain, and whether it would sprout or not depended on what he decided. John suddenly felt terribly sorry for Harper — she was…at a movie with some of her sorority sisters…probably trying not to think about him, holding back the prospect in her mind that he would reject her. John chastised himself briefly as he realized that he was assuming a lot, by thinking this way. 

‘You can’t just assume that she’s thinking about you all the time, the way you are about her,’ he told himself, but he quickly turned back around, as he recalled her crying and rushing away. He wasn’t going out on a limb to think that she cared about him and wanted to be with him! She obviously did! 

Ignoring the looseness of his clothes, John whipped his phone out and started texting Harper. He paused midway, and thought about going to the movie theater himself, but then he realized hat he had no idea which movie Harper was in, or if it would be weird if he somehow bought a ticket just to find her. He would probably just have to wait another hour or two. He finished his text and sent it, which had taken him a full five minutes to craft. It simply read:

“Nora told me everything. I’m not upset, and I want to talk. Hit me up as soon as you can <3 “

John came to a stop by a park bench and sank into it. Harper had probably put her phone on silent for the movie, so he would just have to wait here. He was thrilled, then, when ten seconds later, his phone buzzed in his pocket. John almost threw his phone into the ground as he rushed to read the new message. 

“Where are you?” was all it said. 

“On one of the benches by the quad,” he responded, his heart feeling like it was going to beat out of his chest. 

“I’ll be there in ten minutes,” Harper responded instantly.

“Oh! Ok I’ll just keep sitting here then!” replied John, his heart now positively racing. For the next few minutes, everything seemed to take on a world of color. The grass looked greener; the sky looked bluer; the sunlight felt warmer, even as the early-fall breezes continued to sigh and whisper around him. John didn’t consciously know what was going to happen when Harper came up to him — all he knew was that he wasn’t going to have to suffer from the agony of being without her for too much longer. 

For some reason, John had been expecting to see Harper come up to him, so it was a right surprise when she suddenly plopped down on the bench next to him. He was immediately conscious of the thickness of her thighs and the bounce of her recently-enlarged breasts. But of course, his eyes instantly went to her face, which was smiling at him brightly, through the unmistakable sheen of anxiety that permeated the rest of her face. 

“Heyyyy!” she said in a happy, casual kind of way. It was clear that she was determined to try and have a light attitude about all of this, even if the conversation they were about to have was quite serious. 

“Haha woah — hey!” laughed John, miming Harper’s attitude exactly. It felt like his organs were all slightly levitating in his body; he was just so happy to see her. “You snuck up on me there!”

“Haha yeah…sorry if I startled you,” she chuckled, her eyes shining at him in the afternoon sun. 

“No, no, it’s fine…haha, so…uhh…movie wasn’t too good, huh?” John didn’t know why he was compelled to make this small talk; it must have been the eagerness he felt to maintain a sense of normalcy, even if there was nothing at all normal about this situation. 

“No I liked it — it was great!” Harper replied. “A lot of people have been complaining that the new Star Wars isn’t so good, but I was loving it!”

“Oh it was Star Wars?” asked John, smiling again as he felt the oddness of the “normalcy” increase. 

“Yeah! I loved that they brought back Palpatine, you know? He was always one of my favorite characters. You a Star Wars fan?”

“Totally!” laughed John. “But I, uhh…haven’t seen the new one yet. I…I didn’t mean to drag you out of the theater or anything.”

“Oh I know, I know,” said Harper reassuringly, reaching out and putting a tentative hand on John’s knee. “But I was just…so anxious to see…uh…you know…just to hear what you had to say.”

“Haha, yeah,” said John, and then for the next several moments there was silence between them. It wasn’t exactly awkward silence, but it was definitely anxious, and filled with uncertainty. The truth was that John was now realizing that he had no idea where or how to begin. He didn’t even know what he was going to say, or how he felt. Now that Harper was actually there, John suddenly felt the strange gravity of his choice upon him. 

“I…I’m not sure where to start,” he blurted out, deciding that it was best just to be as honest and open as he could. 

“Oh John, that’s…that’s totally fine,” said Harper, taking her hand away from his knee and nodding emphatically. “There’s…there’s no rush at all. Just take your time.” John appreciated that, even though Harper was undoubtedly anxious, she was making a real effort to sound relaxed and casual. He felt another throb of desire in his breast for her…she was just so sweet. Another few seconds passed by. 

“You’re…not mad at me?” Harper ventured, in a smaller voice than she was accustomed to speaking in. John looked at her and felt his mouth part as he shook his head. She looked more vulnerable in that moment than he had ever seen her, and her beautiful eyes seemed to plead for his understanding. 

“Oh…no Harper,” he said. “Not…not at all.”

“Really?” she asked earnestly, the interior corners of her eyebrows going up in emotion as she blinked rapidly a few times. John could see her eyes getting wet again. 

“Yes,” he said, and this time, he was the one who reached over and took Harper by the hand, squeezing it as he felt its warmth go into his body. “Yes, I…I mean, it was definitely…a surprise, to say the least, haha.”

“Haha, yeah,” laughed Harper, her eyes starting to sparkle a little with the tears that were forming. 

“But…but no I’m not mad at all,” repeated John, “Because…well, I know why you didn’t tell me before. It makes total sense.”

“It does?” asked Harper anxiously. 

“Of course,” said John. “Like, how can I blame you? If you had told me everything before, then…haha, you might have scared me off. I think you would have scared any guy off!” 

The two of them shared another laugh, but it was definitely nervous laughter. John was saying all the right things, but Harper still didn’t know where he stood, or what he was going to decide. 

“But now that I know everything,” continued John, “I…uhh…haha, it’s like, wow. What a choice, huh?”

“Haha, yeah, I know,” said Harper, squeezing his hand and looking at him longingly. A few more seconds passed by, and John could feel the tension increasing in direct proportion to the time he spent not talking. He knew that Harper wasn’t meaning to pressure him, but he felt like he was torturing her by being silent. He had to give her something. 

“I’m, uh…not really sure how I feel about everything,” said John, but then quickly added, “But I just…I just know that I don’t want to lose you.” 

“I don’t want to lose you either, John,” said Harper, squeezing his hand again. “But…But I mean, I totally get you not really knowing how you feel right now. There’s…uh, a lot to unpack.”

John nodded and sat there for a few more moments.

“I just…just want you to know how much I like you, Harper,” he said, not knowing what else to say. “It’s just that…it’s, uh, it’s kinda hard for me to look at…at all those other guys at the sorority. Like, when I came downstairs today, and they were all lying there on the floor, passed out…all of them just so…small and tiny. And…and imagining being one of those guys…it’s, uh…it’s just a lot to take in.” 

“I understand, John, really I do, said Harper earnestly. “Just know that…you wouldn’t become like those other guys overnight.” 

“How long have they, um…how long have they been that way?” asked John. 

“Well it depends,” said Harper, seeming to welcome the flow of conversation. “Most of them who are around, you know, four-and-a-half feet tall have been with their…their witch partner for about a year now. It depends how often they have sex, of course, and, like…the vicarious power of the, um, of the witch in question.”

“Uh-huh, ok, yeah, that makes sense,” muttered John, nodding. He glanced over at Harper and gave her an awkward smile. “Well…hehe, how’s your, uh…”vicarious power,” Harper, haha?” 

Harper blinked a couple times, and she stared blankly at him; for a moment, John felt like he had misspoke, or said something out of line. 

“I…I’m not sure,” she said, a little thickly as tears again swelled in her eyes. “But…I have to be honest, John — the…the fact that you shrank 4 whole inches…and the fact that I gained them so quickly…it, uh…it seems to indicate that my vicarious power are very strong.”

“Oh, ok,” said John, feeling something sinking in him. “So…that means that…I would probably get a lot smaller a lot faster?”

“Mmhmm, yes,” said Harper. “And I would get a lot bigger a lot quicker.” 

“Hmmm, wow…ok,” murmured John. A few more silent moments passed by, when Harper spoke up again. 

“I really, really want you to know that you can take your time deciding this, John,” she said. “I know that this is a huge decision and I would never, ever want you to feel like I was rushing you.”

“Oh I know,” he responded appreciatively. “I know, Harper. I…I don’t feel like you’re rushing me.”

“Ok, good.” 

“I just…yeah, I mean obviously, like I said, I don’t wanna lose you, Harper. But I, uh…I also don’t know if I want to…to give up my size like that.”

“I understand,” said Harper, and then, in a voice that revealed her anxiousness, she added, “But just know that, like…just because you give up your size doesn’t mean that…that I wouldn’t see you as a man, you know? I mean, haha, if anything, I would see you as more of a man than you already are now, if that makes any sense…haha, but, like of course I totally don’t mean to imply that if you don’t wanna do this that I would be judging you in any way or feeling like you were less of a man in my eyes or anything…I just mean, uhh…that if you were to decide to give up your size, then I would know what a…a huge decision that would be from your standpoint, and it would make me feel like even though you were agreeing to get smaller that you were still secure in yourself and in your own sense of masculinity and all that and…and…oh geez I’m totally rambling now…I don’t even know what I’m trying to say anymore.”

“It’s ok, Harper…really it is,” said John reassuringly. “I think I know what you’re saying. It’s just that…I mean…I don’t know. Here…here’s what I’m trying to say. Here’s what I’m worried about. Like, I saw…um…Nora’s, uh…boyfriend? Is that what you would call him?”

“I think Nora calls him her “Little Bull,” but, haha, yeah, he’s her boyfriend, in that sense, at least,” said Harper. 

“Ok, yeah. So…I saw him, and, like…how he and Nora interact. And…and it was almost like…I don’t know…a mother and a child or something? Except it was sexual…and…and I really kinda don’t want to do that. And I’m afraid…that if I keep getting smaller, and you keep getting bigger, then that’s what we’ll end up as.”

“Oh! I totally get that fear,” said Harper, nodding eagerly. “But, see…here, you’ve gotta understand that…uh…that’s just Nora, you know? That’s what she likes. She has this…uh matronly approach to her relationship with her boyfriend. And I think he likes it…it definitely turns him on and everything. But it does’t have to be that way. Like, the way I see it, we could act exactly the same around each other, even when I get a lot bigger than you.” 

“We could?” asked John. “So…you wouldn’t treat me like I was a little kid or something?”

“Of course not!” said Harper spiritedly. “I’m not really into a all that stuff. Nora is, and I think to an extent Ariel is too…a lot of the sisters are. But I’m totally not! I just…well, haha, you already know…but what turns me on is just, well…both partners being totally into it with each other. I’ve just…just loved the sex we’ve had, John. I love how I can be aggressive with you, and you don’t try and…and like, overpower me…but at the same time, you’re totally into it too. And, you know…our sex wouldn’t change, even if you were tiny compared to me. If anything, it would just get more intense. Like…imagine what I could do to you if you were four feet tall.”

Harper’s eyes glimmered sexily as she finished her last comment, and John saw her tongue lick her lips ever so slightly as she looked at him. He felt his cock harden in his pants…god this girl was hot. 

“Oh but…seriously, John…I’m not trying to sway you one way or the other,” added Harper quickly. “I’m just…thinking out loud, you know?” 

“Yeah,” said John. He looked down into Harper’s lap. She had always been well-shaped, but he was once again struck by how delicious and full her thighs looked now, straining the confines of her skinny jeans. Her large ass swelled slightly around her torso as she sat; her hips were so nice and thick…his dick got even harder as he had a sudden flash of thought, imagining her as a 6’6 amazon, as big as Nora. And himself lying in bed with her, getting enveloped by her delectable curves, by her powerful size, as they made passionate love. He had never really seriously thought about what it would be like to have sex with a huge, amazonian woman, but as he thought about it right now, imagining Harper was the amazon, he realized how hot it sounded. And she had said that she would be able to do “all kinds of things” to him…what had she meant? 

“S-so…so do you witches have, like…other powers?” he asked, smiling slightly at her. “Like…what other kinds of things can you do?”

Harper grinned at him, almost sheepishly. “Yeah…a lot of other powers,” she said. “I’m still learning a lot about them myself. But…a lot of them have to do with…with sex and pleasure.”

“Oh yeah?” asked John, his cock now almost completely hard. 

“Yeah,” said Harper. “It’s the centuries and centuries of knowledge about these things just accumulating, you know? We know things about the body that no one else does. And…and John, really, I’m not saying this to tempt you or trick you or anything…but…no one has sex like we do.”

“Haha, you don’t have to tell me that,” laughed John. “You’ve already convinced me! Haha, I’m just wondering where you learned all that stuff!” 

“Well, you’re my first, so I’m only just starting to learn,” said Harper bashfully. 

“What!?” exclaimed John, going red. “I’m…your first!?” 

“Well yeah!” giggled Harper nervously. “I’d never been confident enough to try anything with a boy…until I met you!” 

“But…but how did…how were so…so good!?” asked John helplessly. 

“Haha, I’m glad you think I was,” laughed Harper. “But I’m only just beginning, John. Heh, you should see some of the older sisters have sex. I mean, uh, sorry if this is weird, but sometimes there are full-on orgies and, uh…well, let’s just say that I have a lot to learn. But I’m gonna learn.” 

John couldn’t believe how turned-on he was. He hadn’t realized it before, but he could tell now that he had just assumed that Harper had had tons of sex before him. The way that her hips had moved when she had ridden him…the way that she had smacked her ass over and over down into his cock…the hungry, expert way that she had deepthroated him, and fluttered her tongue over his length…it seemed almost insane to think that she was new to all of this. And not only that, but she was clearly determined to…learn more. To become an expert in it. John could only guess what these “witch-like” sexual abilities were, but at this point he knew enough to assume that they would be utterly mind-blowing. He suddenly remembered Nora’s words:

“And in exchange, you will experience thrills, delights, and pleasures that few men could ever dare to dream of.”

He felt a lump forming in his throat as he stared at Harper. She was so beautiful, so warm, so kind and loving…and the sexiest creature he had ever seen. The craziness of the past 24 hours had only made her more alluring, not less. He was on the verge of plunging himself into a new and fantastical world, where the supernatural was actually a reality. She smiled at him again, blinking her hazel eyes. Who was he kidding? He didn’t need any more time to decide. Why torture her with uncertainty? 

“I wanna be with you Harper,” he said, without looking away. “I…I don’t care about the size stuff. Or, even if I do, I don’t care enough to have it come between us. I want to be your boyfriend.”

Harper immediately started crying, and this time, her tears actually dripped from her eyes. Her mouth twitched and spasmed with emotion as she leaned over and engulfed him in a tight, trembling hug. 

“Y-You mean it!?” she sobbed into his shoulder. “Y-You really mean it??”

“Yes, Harper…yes,” said John, and he actually felt tears well up in his own eyes. Her emotional reaction just hit home how much she had wanted this, and it almost overwhelmed him with its tenderness and intensity. He hugged her as tightly as he could, and she responded by squeezing him even more, burying her face further into his shoulder, almost like she was trying to burrow under his skin. 

“I…I love you Harper,” breathed John into her sandalwood-scented, auburn hair. He didn’t care that he had only known her for a few weeks. He knew what this feeling was, and he didn’t feel like he had to apologize about it to anyone. She made him feel free, even as he knew that he was essentially choosing to give up his size. 

“Oh John I love you too!” she cried. “I want to…to just hold you always!” 

The two of them remained locked in a passionate embrace for a long time…how long, neither of them was sure. Time itself had seemed to pause. When they parted, they both had wet cheeks; they smiled at each other, and then laughed. 

“Well,” said Harper, her eyes shining, “You wanna come back to the house with me?” 

“Of course I do,” said John, taking her hand. “I’m guessing that…I have a lot to learn about you guys?”

“Oh yes,” said Harper happily, standing up and beginning to lead him on. “But now that you’ve made your choice, you’re basically one of us now. You can learn all about us! Our history…our secrets…everything!”

“I can’t wait,” said John. And it was true — even though he had no idea what was in store for him, he knew that Harper would be there by his side. And that was all he wanted. He let her lead him down the sidewalk, noticing how the top of her head was just above his eye-level. He wondered how long it would be before she was as tall as he was…before she got bigger than him. It was a strange thing to realize, but as they walked together, hand and hand, in the fresh elation of their new relationship, John became aware that he was looking forward to Harper being bigger. And, if she was right about being an exceptionally powerful witch, that time was going to come sooner rather than later.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep