- Text Size +

Chapter Five

The first thing that Harper noticed was the smell…she had never smelled anything like it in her life. She was descending the basement stairs, and, for the moment at least, she was unable to see anything at all. She kept her hand firmly on the wooden stair bannister, which was chipped and pockmarked with age. All she had was the smell…what was it? In the hot, heavy, humid air that emanated up from the basement, a pungent, spicy scent was invading her nostrils, making her head swim a little as she steadied herself on the stairs. Her nude body was already covered with a thin sheen of sweat, making her feet a little slippery. 

“Easy, easy,” came Vera’s soft voice behind her. Harper remembered that Vera was behind her, and the older sister’s experienced presence heartened her and gave her courage in the face of the intense anxiety she was experiencing right now. Even as she got lightheaded for a moment due to the powerful, piquant, almost peppery scent, she recovered, taking a deep breath of the heavy, spicy air as she continued to descend the stairs. She was already noticing a definite difference in her body…how she moved…how she carried herself. She felt more strength and vigor in her limbs — her grip against the bannister was firm and solid, and her longer, thicker legs felt like they were quivering with power as they supported her heavier, curvier torso. 

After her nearly-unprecedented 4-inch growth, Harper had every reason to feel confident and sure of her self, but there was just no getting over what she was actually doing right now. She was going down into the fabled Kappa Gamma Delta basement…during a party…to be presented to Phoebe, the head girl, the tallest, biggest, most beautiful, and most powerful sister of them all. A week before, or even one day before, Harper could not have imagined that she would be granted such a privilege. She had heard tales…whisperings…of the orgies Phoebe presided over in the basement during parties. Only a select few people had ever seen the orgies, much less participated in them. As a patch of low orange-red light became visible at the bottom of the stairs, Harper couldn’t help but feel another strong wave of intense anxiety and apprehension. Was she going to be welcome? Was Phoebe going to be pleased to see her?! And what was she, Harper, going to see down here!? 

The glow of the light grew stronger as Harper descended and suddenly, she rounded a corner of the stairs and the whole basement scene spread itself out before her eyes. Harper caught sight of the enormous body of Phoebe lounging on a massive red leather sofa. Her massive breasts bulged outward from her solid, vigorous torso, and the great trunks of her thick thighs were spread open. Her body was shining with sweat…or juices…or whatever it was…her long blond hair was spilled luxuriously over her shoulders. Harper felt her heart stop for a moment behind her recently-enlarged breasts. Phoebe was…absolutely gorgeous, stunning…almost otherworldly. It took a couple seconds of helpless gawking before Harper became aware of all that was happening around the head girl’s goddess-like body. There were little things moving around…small little hunched things, with skinny limbs and pale skin…moving to and fro, hurriedly, purposefully, and some even with a note of desperation in their movements. The biggest one of them couldn’t have been more than four feet tall; most of them didn’t even exceed three feet…and a few of them were exceptionally tiny, no more than a foot and a half tall. The biggest, tallest one was in between Phoebe’s legs, with its head in her pussy. Two others were standing close on either side of Phoebe’s reclining form on the sofa, their heads barely rising above hers as she pushed their crotches gently to her mouth, taking them one after the other in between her big lips. 

Harper realized with a sudden shock that these little creatures were men…human men. She could tell by their faces that they were adults, despite the apparent tininess and puniness of their bodies. On first glance, it looked like they were a bunch of starved, bony children all gathered and swarming around the fleshy goddess, but on closer glance, there could be no doubt that these were all men…very small, very skinny, very subservient men. The longer Harper looked, the more she seemed to notice. The biggest man (the 4-foot tall one) was busy eating Phoebe out, and she was palming the back of his head with her huge hand, encouraging him to go deeper. The two shrunken men on either side of her (neither of them much more than 3 feet tall) each had erections that Phoebe was patiently deepthroating, one after the other, turning right and then left, right and then left. There were lots of other little men too…a few of the smaller ones seemed to be rubbing Phoebe’s tree-trunk-like legs, worshipping her huge thighs and quads with their tiny hands. Harper couldn’t believe it — Phoebe’s calves alone were bigger than the smaller men’s entire bodies. And on top of all this, Harper noticed that there was a line of tiny men kneeling in a row, probably 7 or 8 of them in total, in front of some kind of long, rectangular plate, or shallow trough of some kind. She saw their little bodies vibrating and shaking ever so slightly, and with a start, Harper realized what they were doing. They were all busy jacking off into the trough. Elsewhere, in a few of the dark corners of the basement, Harper could just make out a few other high-ranking sorority sisters, who were engaged with their own small men. She couldn’t really see what was going on…her eyes snapped back to the glorious image of Phoebe…she must have had 10 or 15 tiny men around her. Two especially tall sorority sisters stood at either end of the huge sofa, watching all the goings-on with evident pleasure. They were guarding the head girl.

‘As if she needed protection,’ Harper thought…then suddenly, Phoebe turned her huge head off one of the shrunken’s man’s cocks and looked straight at her. Harper sharply took her breath in and put her head down, but not before Phoebe’s intense hazel eyes had pierced into her from across the room. 

“L-let’s…let’s go to the scale and…and see what I weigh,” stammered Harper to Vera behind her. She felt the weight of the older sister’s big, strong hands lovingly place themselves on her shoulders as Vera chuckled softly from above. 

“Haha, ok,” she whispered pleasantly, clearly thinking that Harper’s trepidation was adorable. She led Harper from behind to a far corner of the basement, where the weight scale was. As they neared the scale, they encountered one of the older sisters, who had been invisible before in the shadows. She seemed to be holding up something on her chest and her shoulders, and Harper realized with a sudden jolt that this sister had a shrunken man standing on her chest, with his legs splayed over both her shoulders. She was holding him up against the wall with her bust, and was pumping her big head in and out of his crotch. She was giving him a vigorous, merciless blowjob, and from the way the little man was moaning and crying out into her hair, it was both agonizing and intensely pleasurable at the same time. 

“‘Scuse us, Claire,” said Vera amiably, brushing past here. “Just gotta get to the scale here. I’ve got little Harper with me.”

“Oooo!” said Claire, turning her head in the shadows as she popped the little man’s dick out of her mouth. “Did she grow!?” 

“She sure did,” said Vera, squeezing Harper’s shoulders slightly in affection. “And then some! Four inches, Claire. Four whole inches.”

“What the fuck, are you kidding!?” Claire almost squealed, turning all the way around with the shrunken man still on her chest. She looked down at Harper with wide, intense eyes. Claire was one of the tallest, curviest girls in the sorority — she had long, auburn-red hair, and dark-chocolate-brown, almost black eyes. Her olive-skinned body blended in with the dark shadows of the basement corner, but Harper could still make out her gargantuan curves. Standing at just over 7 feet tall in her bare feet, only Phoebe and a few of the other older girls were bigger. And Claire was wearing 6-inch heeled boots tonight. Even in her recently-burgeoned 5’5 body, Harper was looking straight into the middle of Claire’s stomach; she could see Claire’s toned flesh, since she was wearing a short dark shirt that only went down a bit below her boobs. Harper swallowed nervously as the huge girl examined her. 

“My god, Vera,’ she breathed in excitement. “Just wait till Phoebe gets a load of this.” Holding the little man to her breast with one hand, so that he didn’t fall off, Claire bent down to look Harper in the eye. 

“I knew you were something special, little girl,” she said in a deep voice, her plush lips forming themselves into a slow, wide smile. Her eyes were so dark and penetrating that Harper felt like all she could do was smile nervously and stare at Claire’s mouth, and she noticed that there were little white droplets of semen that dotted the big lips. 

“Be patient, and don’t let it go to your head, ok?”

“O-ok,” said Harper, managing to look up into Claire’s eyes as she smiled deferentially. 

“It’s good advice,” said Vera from behind and above Harper, squeezing her shoulders again affectionately. 

“Mmmm,” said Claire, standing up to her full height again, giving Harper another view of her exposed abs. “Go on and weigh yourself now. I’ve gotta get back to draining this little guy. He’s given me a lot already, but I need more…I need more to fill my belly…mmmmm.” As Claire moaned and purred, Harper saw that she made her stomach do several rolls, gearing itself up for more cum. She felt herself go wet in between her legs at the lewd and lascivious lust of the older sister, and she would have looked longer if Vera hadn’t guided her past, and into the corner. 

The weight scale was sitting there in the hallowed corner, surrounded by low-burning candles, an ancient-looking contraption of strange gears and gadgets. Harper didn’t really know too much about it, only that it been in the sorority for generations, perhaps a hundred years…and perhaps much longer than that. It sure looked old, and nowadays, there were quicker ways to measure weight. But tradition was tradition, and in any case, she had been told that the scale was more accurate than any other method of measurement. Feeling a rush of nervous excitement, she stepped on the scale. The mechanical gears turned and clanked, the arcane gadgets clicked and clacked, and a few seconds later, Vera peered in at the measurement, which was displayed in a strange series of symbols on the instrument. 

“Four thousand one hundred and forty lots,” murmured Vera. “Or two-point-o-seven talents…hmm, let’s see…138 pounds.”

“138 pounds!?” exclaimed Harper excitedly, stepping off the scale. 

“Yes ma’m!” said Vera brightly, the piercings on her face framing her excited smile. “You’ve gained quite a bit already!” 

“Oh my god!” cried Harper excitedly, jumping up and down a little as she cupped her newly-grown C-cup boobs. “Oh my godddd!! It’s working!! It’s really, really working!!”

“Why of course it is, dear,” came a deep, powerful, pleasant voice. Harper immediately stopped bouncing on her feet and turned around timidly. The whole basement seemed to stop for a moment in response to that gentle, authoritative voice. There could be no doubt where it had come from. Phoebe was staring at her across the room, still surrounded by her little men. Her bright hazel eyes shone through the low light, and twinkled mysteriously. Harper felt Vera put her hands on her shoulders again, but this time, she noticed that Vera’s palms were a little damp. Was even she a little nervous? 

“Bring her over here, please, Vera,” said Phoebe calmly. “Bring her over to me.” 

Vera did, with Harper shuffling nervously in front of her. It seemed to Harper that everyone (except for the little men around Phoebe) had stopped what they were doing, and were watching this anticipated exchange with bated breath. A few moments later, Harper found herself standing before Phoebe, who was still stretched out like a goddess on her huge red sofa. The two shrunken men were still standing on either side of her, their erections pointing at both of her cheeks from competing sides. The 4-foot-tall man continued busying himself in between her legs, with his face deep in her fat, drooling pussy. The four or five little men were still massaging and worshipping her mighty legs, and the line of 7 or 8 men jerking off into the trough was still unbroken. Harper saw that the trough was already rather full of rich, milky-white cum, but the little men were still going at it…apparently it wasn’t full enough for Phoebe yet. 

“So,” said the enormous head girl, looking down at Harper with her stunning eyes, “How do you feel?” 

“I…I f-feel…I feel good!” said Harper, her voice shaking a little. Phoebe smiled warmly. Harper felt like she should provide a little more. “I…uh, it felt really, umm…warm…when it was happening…like…like a uh, a kind of…heat in my bones. But th-that’s gone now and uh…I j-just…uh…I just feel all nice and t-tingly now.” 

“Mmmm that’s good, little one,” purred Phoebe. “That’s good to hear. The first growth doesn’t always agree with everyone. Some find it unbearably painful, and some never want to go through it again. Your reaction shows how natural it is to you…and what promise you have.”

“Th-thank you,” squeaked Harper, not knowing what else to say. 

“Do you like what you see down here?” asked Phoebe, gesturing with her full arm and huge hand all around. Harper looked after Phoebe’s hand, and everywhere she turned, she saw huge, tall, voluptuous women dominating short, tiny men…in all varieties of sexual play. On the first floor above, the size difference between the men and women had been noticeable, but down here in the basement, it was even more pronounced. The average woman was probably closer to 7 feet tall, and the average man was no taller than 4 feet. It was a secret place, a private place…and exclusive place…rife with shadows and mystery…vibrating with barely-contained feminine intensity, and oozing with unbelievably licentious carnal energy. 

“Yes,” said Harper quietly and completely truthfully, feeling her mouth and her pussy starting to salivate at the same time. She was immensely turned on by everything around her, by the incredible show of female size and power, and, most of all, by the august energy of the woman in front of her. “Yes I do.”

Phoebe leaned forward a bit on the sofa, peering carefully into Harper’s eyes for a few long moments, unblinking. Harper stared back at her, determined to keep the eye contact. She wanted Phoebe to know that she was worthy. After a time, Phoebe smiled lovingly down at her. 

“I know you do, Harper,” she said quietly, her voice setting the air alive with its deep vitality. Harper felt a crest of pleasure flood through her, hearing Phoebe speak her name aloud. The huge girl suddenly leaned back again into the sofa and snapped her fingers once. Immediately, the 7 or 8 little men who had been jacking off into the trough stopped, bent down, picked it up, and brought it over to Phoebe, each of them carrying it upright on their shoulders carefully so that none of the cum spilled. Phoebe accepted the long trough with two hands, almost seeming to purr out with pleasure into the heavy basement air. The men immediately got down on their knees and prostrated themselves on the ground in front of her, laid out completely flat on the ground in a motion of worship. 

Phoebe looked down at Harper knowingly, winking at her, and then started to pour the trough of cum all over her huge, bare breasts, moaning as she spread it around and kneaded it into her flesh. Soon her skin was positively glistening with cum. When about half of the trough was empty, Phoebe then tipped it back over her huge open mouth and poured the rest of the cum straight in. Harper couldn’t believe how much cum her mouth could hold, and she found herself getting even wetter as Phoebe gargled the cum loudly out into the basement air, shaking her head gently back and forth.

“Aaaagwworrrlaaughhwaaaaghhrrllwwrroollllgrahhwrrl!!” 

Phoebe’s gargling sounds were incredible lewd, and they seemed to drive the activity of the basement into a new fever pitch of excitement and intensity. All around, Harper heard little men crying out as they came into giant mouths, down giant throats, on giant tits, and into giant asses and pussies. Phoebe suddenly swallowed with one mighty gulp, and the cum of 15 orgasms was completely gone. 

*GALUM*

She looked down at Harper, smiling steadily as she beckoned the men on either side of her to come closer. 

“Keep growing, little girl,” said Phoebe. “Keep growing…I want to see you down here again soon.”

A minute later, Harper and Vera were back up on the main floor, in the midst of the phantasmagoric dance party. Harper felt almost dizzy with accomplishment. She had done it — she had done it all in one night! She had popped her growth cherry, shot up 4 inches, and had an encouraging audience with Phoebe…the the basement, no less! 

“What a night, huh, girl?” said Vera happily, as she stood with Nora next to Harper, the three of them watching the party. 

“Yeah,” said Harper happily. “Yeah…I…I almost can’t believe it.”

“Well pinch yourself,” laughed Nora, her curvy flesh jiggling with laughter. “Cause tonight is just the beginning.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join for full access to this story, and many others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep