- Text Size +

Chapter Nine

John’s mind was a tumult of confusion as he walked back towards the Kappa Gamma Delta sorority house. He was so disoriented that the fact he had shrunk 4 inches and lost 10 pounds from the previous night was not at the forefront of his mind — neither was Harper’s recent divulgence that she was a witch, and that she had literally fucked the size out of him. Instead, John was thinking about the bizarre shift in Harper’s behavior right before they had parted. As he walked along the sidewalk, he thought back desperately, trying to find some explanation for the tears in Harper’s eyes.

‘So we had incredible sex,’ he thought, going through the bullet points in his mind. ‘And everything was totally fine…and then I asked her about coming with me to talk to Nora to get my size back, but Harper’s busy right now and can’t…everything was still ok…until…until…I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend. That’s when the tears started coming, and…she just said to get back to her after I talk with Nora…’

John was completely at a loss, and he felt in his gut like he had made some sort of a mistake by asking her out. He had no idea how to explain her emotional reaction to his proposition — they had literally just had sex in the library bathroom…and Harper said that she wanted to keep doing it! So what was the problem?! John quickened his steps, actually breaking into a jog after about half a minute more of agonized thinking. The only way to see what the hell was going on was to go back and talk to Nora. John desperately hoped that she was still on the porch, making her potions. 

Sure enough, she was, sitting in her chair, by the large black cauldron of aggressively smoking vapors. As John approached the large house, he saw a flash of blue, and then of deep red, as Nora added more ingredients to the mixture. Her hazel eyes twinkled from behind her long, silvery-white hair as she watched John huff and puff up the stairs to the porch. 

“Well hello again, Mr. John!” she sang out merrily, stirring the potion with a large wooden spoon. “I see that you’re back as expected.”

“As…expected?” panted John, doubling over a little as he tried to catch his breath. 

“Oh yes — new boys almost always come back. They all want their size back. I’m assuming that’s what you came to me to discuss?”

“Y-yes…yes, that’s right,” said John, standing up and putting his hands on the back of his head, still a little out of breath. 

“Well I’ll let you catch your breath a little first,” remarked Nora with a bit of a chuckle. “This is not a conversation to be taken lightly.” 

What did she mean by that? John had no idea, but an unpleasantly strange sense of foreboding was starting to build inside of him. He was again struck by how huge Nora was — sitting down in her chair, she was almost as tall as he was, and her powerful curves trembled and jostled with every movement underneath her tight jeans and white t-shirt. Smiling, she turned and broke up a sprig of some kind of dried herb and sprinkled it into the potion. It hissed slightly, turning green for a moment before returning to jet-black. 

“S-so…so you’re all, uh…witches?” asked John, who was realizing for the first time how “witch-like” Nora looked. Her face was gorgeous, with sharp features, and her light eyes seemed to have some kind of otherworldly quality to them. The spill of silver-white hair that reached the middle of her back completed the picture. John felt an odd thought pop up in his mind: ‘Of course she’s a witch — why didn’t I realize it before?’

“So Harper told you the big secret, huh?” answered Nora pleasantly, still focused on stirring the potion. “Lots of boys come back here all angry, demanding an explanation and an apology and yadda yadda yadda.” She turned back and looked up, eying him curiously. “But not you, I see.”

“I, uh…I mean, I was a little, um…maybe pissed off at first,” said John, “But then, uh…Harper told me that it didn’t have to be permanent and, uh…well…I got over it pretty fast. Nice little joke you guys play, hehe.”

“Joke?” asked Nora, her eyes sharpening. “Did Harper say it was a joke?”

“Uh n-no! No, those weren’t, um…like her exact words,” said John, backpedalling a little. At the drop of a hat, Nora’s hazel eyes could change from merry to glacial. “In…in fact, I think I was the one who said it wasn’t a funny joke, or something like that, and then Harper told me that it wasn’t a joke, so, uhh…so yeah.”

He didn’t know what else to say, so his words just petered out. Nora kept her intense eyes on him for another few seconds before turning back to the potion. 

“Well ok,” she said, resuming stirring, “Just as long as Harper wasn’t the one who was talking like that. You’ll find out very soon, John, that this is as far from a joke as anything can be.” 

“What, uh…wh-what’s that supposed to mean?!” asked John, trying to keep the worry out of his voice. “C-come on, Nora — I’m starting to kind of freak out right now.” 

“Aww, she got herself a sweet one,” muttered Nora to herself as she smiled, throwing a handful of brightly-colored pink crystals into the mixture, dying the whole potion the same ubiquitous pink. Immediately, all the vapors and smoke ceased as the potion abruptly stopped bubbling. John recognized the color as the same shade of pink from the Pink Panther drink mixture from the previous night. The butterflies started beating harder against the walls of his stomach. 

Nora stood up, facing him as she put her hands on her hips. John took an instinctive step backwards — she just seemed so imposing. He was looking up at her shoulders, and her thick, vigorous hips rose higher than his elbows. She sighed out as she continued to smile down at him. 

“Yes…a very sweet one,” she repeated, almost to herself. “Not angry, not bitter, not insulted…just a little scared.” She spoke up louder, now directly down to him. “You’re very cute — you know that, John, don’t you?” 

“I…I’ve been told…before,” he said awkwardly. 

“Harper really is showing herself to be wiser than her years so far — that much is for sure. How is she right now?”

“How…is she?”

“Yes — when she told you to go talk to me, what was she like? Normal? Weird? Upset?”

“Uhh…kinda upset, actually. She…she actually started crying a little before she just, uh, sorta rushed away.” John felt like he was getting closer to solving the mystery. 

Nora cocked her head to the side a little as her brow creased slightly. She pouted her lips a little in sincerity. “Awww, poor girl,” she murmured. “She really does like you. And she’s afraid…she’s afraid you won’t stay.” 

“What?” asked John, feeling a little incensed all of a sudden. “I — I’m the one who just asked her out!”

“Ohhh you asked her out?” breathed Nora, stepping a little closer to him and bending down at the waist. Her huge face was now staring directly down into his.

“Y-yeah,” said John simply, looking anywhere but Nora’s eyes as he shrugged his shoulders. He felt like she was implying that he had done something wrong. But he hadn’t — surely he hadn’t! 

“Well,” said Nora, straightening up. Once again, John was staring directly forward into the top of her large boobs. “Maybe you jumped the gun a little there. You don’t wanna be asking out a witch without knowing what you’re getting into.” 

“Uh…s-so…so what AM I getting into?” asked John. 

“Hold on just a minute,” said Nora, putting up her index finger as she turned to gaze at the potion, which was now sitting there, placid. “I’m not trying to torture you here, but time’s of the essence with this potion and I need to deposit the final ingredient within the next minute or so. Otherwise I’ll have to throw all this out and start over.” 

Nora swiftly strode past John a couple steps, looking up at the porch ceiling. John saw that she was standing under what looked to be some kind of hatch — a bit of rope was hanging down from it. Nora reached a long arm way up and smartly rapped on the hatch door. John heard some scuttling within. ‘Is she about to sacrifice a squirrel or something?’ he thought suddenly. 

“You ready up there, Little Bull?” called Nora. “It’s time! You better be ready!” 

“Ready!” came a small, high-pitched voice from within the ceiling. 

“Good!” said Nora. “One, two, three!” She swiftly pulled on the rope. The hatch door sprang open, and a small, skinny, naked man dropped out of the ceiling, directly into Nora’s waiting arms. John started back in shock and disgust. The man looked anorexic…or at least something very close to that. His limbs were rail-thin, so much so that it was immediately clear that Nora’s arms were thicker than his legs. But most shocking and repulsive of all to John was the fact that this man was sporting a huge boner, way too big for his size. It was pointed straight up in the air, right at Nora’s face. 

“There he is!” she purred, sticking out her tongue and giving the man’s hard cock quick, affectionate lick. “You think you can do it yourself this time, big boy?” 

“I’ll…try!” said the man. 

Nora arched her eyebrows at him and set him down on his feet, in front of the cauldron. John couldn’t believe it; the top of this man’s head didn’t even come up to his nipples. He had been feeling small before in Nora’s presence, but now, he felt huge just looking at this guy. But all these thoughts were chased out of John’s head once the man started jacking his huge cock off into the cauldron. 

“What…the fuck!?” cried John, moving to shield his eyes away from what he was seeing. “Nora!? What…what’s going on??” 

“Little Bull here’s got…40 seconds to cum — or else I’m gonna do it for him, just like last time.”

“And the time before that!” came a different voice from the front door. John staggered around and saw Ariel, with her jet-black hair and coal-dark eyes, standing with Vera, looking as fierce as ever with her buzz-cut brown hair and innumerable face and ear piercings. They were both looking straight at John, grinning mysteriously from high up above. 

“Aw come on, have some faith in the little guy, Ariel!” said Nora. 

“Blind faith has led many astray,” observed Vera.

“It’s not blind faith, sister!” laughed Nora, pointing to the man’s throbbing cock, which had gotten even bigger as he jerked it into the potion. “You’d have to be blind not to appreciate the python on my little man right here.”

“Well, he’s got about 20 more seconds,” said Ariel. “Just get ready to do it for him.” 

John blinked his eyes and glanced down nervously at the street. Cars were driving down the road; joggers and people walking their dogs were just moving by on the sidewalk as normal. Did none of them actually see what was going on up here!? Was the porch too high for them to really see!? Surely all of this craziness was happening in plain sight! 

“Ten, nine, eight…yeah, I think you’d better finish him off,” said Vera calmly. 

“Oh well,” sighed Nora, going over and kneeling next to the tiny man. Even on her knees, his little head didn’t even come up to her chin. John watched in repulsed fascination as Nora swiftly wrapped her big hand around the man’s cock. It looked like her body was totally swallowing his. Then, cooing some words softly in his ear, she suddenly began jacking him off with blazing speed, far faster than what seemed within the natural ability of human beings. John’s eyes popped — he had never seen anyone move any part of their body that fast. Nora’s hand was a complete blur as she masturbated the miniature man, and her technique produced almost immediate results. Just a couple seconds later, the man began to shudder and spasm as his frail body fell back into Nora’s. She leaned forward, supporting him easily between her huge breasts, as he shot gob after gob of thick, creamy, white cum into the potion. It fizzed slightly, and the pink color darkened just a little. A slight pink haze of vapor slowly developed over the potion, hanging in the air. It didn’t matter that there was a breeze that was blowing; the vapor seemed unaffected, and remained in place.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep