- Text Size +

 

"HELP!" Ted shrieked at the top of his lungs. The effort of making himself heard nearly depleted his second wind, and he trembled uncontrollably to stay hanging onto the edge of the boot. Another few seconds, and he'd lose his grip, and forever be condemned to Larissa's foot-shaped purgatory. "HELP ME, PLEASE! OVER HERE!"

            Ted was grateful for the continued white noise rebounding through the whole chapel, or Larissa might have heard him. Her monolithic foot remained still as a living statue, just behind her prisoner's back. All it would take was a single flicker of her net-coddled pinky toe, and he'd be sailing back into the raunchy darkness.

            August heard him. She frowned, looked both ways to the backstage curtains, and then nodded solemnly. Her hand rose from its politely folded position in her lap, and reached forth: her palm opened wide, while her graceful fingers unfurled to receive a tiny subject.

            The shrunken boy's heart all but sang along with the practicing choristers. He watched the enormous woman's hand coming near to rescue him, and felt renewed in his faith. It had been a trying and frightful day, when his resolve had been tested on multiple occasions, his spirit nearly broken, but it was all worth it for this. As August's soft, peachy fingertips parted to touch him, the boy allowed himself to surrender into her oncoming grip.

            Except she didn't pick him up. Her fingers didn't affectionately pinch around the boy's sides to cradle him into the heavenly cloud of her silken lined palm. Instead, she curled her slender digits into her hand, leaving only the powerful mast of her extended index finger to reach him. The spiraled pad of her cushy fingertip pressed itself into Ted's face, cutting off his air and view.

            "W-What... what are you d-doing?" he uttered helplessly into the spherical orb of finger flesh which now covered most of his body. His words arrived in the form of croaks, too quiet to be heard by the gigantic blonde, let alone himself. "Help me. P-Please!"

            August was gentle at first, merely testing his meager grip on the boot's ledge, but after a moment, she pushed harder, using only a paltry percentage of the total strength contained in that delicate hand, yet dominating Ted a thousand to one. He lost his hold with one hand, and suddenly was only dangling off the mouth of the shoe by one petrified fist. Once again partially submerged back in the dark boot tunnel, Ted was keenly aware of Larissa's stockinged instep positioned just above him.

            Now crouched on the ground, the golden-haired false messiah peered into the shoe at the little man trying not to fall into hell. She smiled at him, cocked her head to the side, and lifted her hand to her chin. That same finger she'd just used to so-nearly shove Ted into oblivion was instead poised over her lips in a hushing stance.

            "Shhhhh..." August drawled. Her lullabying voice haunted Ted's horrified little self, almost causing him to lose his last grip. The woman's hand reopened, her fingers now waggling up and down in a farewell wave. She didn't speak again, but her silent pink lips curved to shape an accompanying farewell: "Buh-bye."

            A bell tolled from the church roof, signifying the recital was about to begin. The bespectacled valkyrie winked, allowed her glistening tongue to playfully prod just over her lower lip, and then her fingers swooped down to Ted again. All it took was a single tap on his face, and the boy's final chance of release was robbed from him.

            He tumbled end-over-end toward the stark insole, falling for what felt like minutes, even though he had only a matter of inches to descend. The last of the inspiring light through the open teeth of the ankle boot's zipper was left behind, and even August's gaze vanished from the high-up glimpse of the outside world. That opening seemed miles away now, and only getting further away, as Larissa's foot was shifting back toward the mouth to reinsert her toes. After her nyloned ped was in position, all it took was a swoop from her sole, and her foot ate up the space again, bottling the last of the light and air, and entombing her prisoner for his life-long sentence.

            Ted screamed and cried beneath the crushing weight of her plum sole, bargaining with the redhead herself or even a higher power, whoever would listen. But it seemed no one was, and after Larissa rose from the chair to take her place among her gleeful teenage peers on the choir stands, the boy understood how pointless his pleas were. No one was coming for him, and no one ever would. The organ music surged through the cathedral brickwork, and an army of angelic girls' voices belted to the sky. Larissa subtly tapped her shoe, keeping rhythm, and banged Ted into her clammy, anointed sole-meat with each note. Almost instantly, his tortured boner picked back up, and as much as it hurt, it seemed he'd be ready to cum again before even the first song ended.

            Larissa smiled, closed her eyes, and let rip a hallelujah on the final bar. She stamped her boot to the stand at the same time, consuming Ted yet deeper into the gossamer pad of her stout sole, and squeezed yet another drop of sin from the pathetic foot-loving hell-dweller.

            "Maybe we should take our seats," August whispered to another female audience member as they tiptoed behind the stage to the aisle. "I didn't realize it was about to start!"

            "You must get distracted easily," said Tiffany's older sibling Rachel, with a teasing air. "Only kidding. You're August, right? I see you around campus sometimes, but I know our sisters are pretty close. What were you even doing back there for so long? I thought Kelsey and the others were practicing somewhere else."

            "Oh, they were. I just wanted to wish Larissa good luck on her big solo tonight. She's really going places someday, I'm sure."

            "Did you do it? Wish her luck? I never even saw you say a word to her."

            "In a way, I did," August teased, but didn't offer further explanation. She and her fellow law student slid into the nearest empty pew, dropping their voices to respectful whispers as the next song was prepared. She looked casually in the direction of the floor at her spiked pump cupping her tired foot, which currently was tingling with life on the lush and sensitive fleshy underside due to a very special secret. Matching Rachel's spritely tone, the blonde winked, then added just before the next swell of religious song: "You'll understand when you're older."

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's a wrap on this one, but this definitely isn't the last you've seen of this story's world. Characters may or may not make future reappearances, too, so keep an eye out.

---

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from my own stories. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now live! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories