- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A view into the look of the lives of Sansa's victims. Continues the adventures of Sansa but is not an advancement of her main story.

Chapter 10: What she left behind

So got some feedback for a look into the victims of our Sansa. This will be two tales from a POV (somewhat) of what happened. One is one left behind and the other is one she keeps close, too close.



Victim 1: Vikki

Vikki had been browsing her local supermarket, like she normally did. In the candy section, she was eyeing off a chocolate bar to eat. She was on a diet, but had her one cheat day today and wanted a good bar to reward herself. Regular, Caramel, Nut or something else. Hmm, she was undecided. She went to reach for one when everything went black. Her senses felt like they had gotten a wack and she was recovering trying to figure out what just happened. She then could see the ceiling. Had she fallen over?. Then a young girl approached, she looked huge. What was going on. The girl, young, about 19 yrs looking, smiled down at her. Her golden blonde hair dripping over her face. She then reached for Vikki. Vikki screamed, or tried. Her mouth, her mouth was not working. What, what was this! As she was lifted, the girl talked "Hello, your chocolate now. Thats really it, this is mine and you replace it. Have fun" Sansa said as she placed Vikki on the shelf. Vikki was terrified. The girl showed her a candy bar, then left. Vikki could not move, talk or anything. Was this real?! She had heard of the Aliens with such an ability, but heard it was restricted and highly illegal. But now, now she was trapped. Unable to scream for help.

Vikki sat on the shelf for a few hours until a noise alterted her two people in front of her. "You sure you want to do this, it seems freaky, even for you. I had no idea you were like this" the young girl said, she looked about 22. The girl replied "yeah babe, this is going to be hot. Melting some chocolate and you eating it out of my ass, fuck it makes me horny, now hurry up and pick your choice of bar" The girl looked about 25. Vikki was terrified, was this her fate, melted into a girls asshole. Or was she forced to stay here longer. The other girl sighed and went to grab a bar. Vikki was the unfortunate victim. TO BE CONTINUED....


Victim 2: Jackson

"Month 7" Jackson thought in his mind. The only thing we could do. 7 Months ago, he was appraoched by a gorgeous young girl. She had long flowing golden blonde hair and a body to die for. But he did not die for it, he was tortured for it. His view was her aerola, only her aerola. Her tit was his entire existence. For he was her Bra. Forced and pressured into it for hours every day. It was torture, physically and mentally. Mentally, he had nothing, only his thoughts. He could not hear what she said nor what what did. His mind was his only companion. Physically, while his face was only on one breast, the other an empty cup. His hands were the strap. He was forced to hold himself and her rack up all day, only rest when she slept. It was torture. But this was his life, this was his extistence.

Chapter End Notes:

Apologizes for the shortness of them both. If people enjoyed story 1, I am continuing it in time. But part 2 is a test, if people enjoyed that taste, I will continue with both that victim and similar. Else I will focus on more other victims in other fates.

 

Thanks for reading! Reviews was the source of this story, requested to see what she had done to her victims. If you wish to see any story threads, of these or others. Let me know in a review and I will accomadate. These stories continue with focus on what people want.