- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 9. Another Belle Twins story continuing from the story of James.

Chapter 11: The Belle Twins Strike Back

James Arket Part II:

James left the punishment zone, both shock and horror filled his mind. Betty want to date a human, and him of all people. He was...confused and terrified. He had seen what the Belle twins do to humans, he had seen what she had done to that girl, an innocent bystander to this towns conflict. What was her plan? Was it a trap, a trick, a way to torture people.

James had no idea, he was confused and horrified all the same. But he knew he had to do it. Dis-obeying them was suicidal or worse. They had all the power, regardless of what Betty had planned, James would be foolish to decline.


He arrived back at his apartment, literally. One of the small advantages of the twins taking over the town was the lower population. He had taken over an apartment building that was abandoned. The twins apparently scoped it out when they first came and was the source of a major feast for them. It stayed empty and James took it, as most feared they would return. However James set sensors and cameras instead, knowing the town as just as dangerous as any building, but one he had full control of was better then the inner areas.

He layed on his bed and looked to the ceiling. He stared. What was this Betty thinking...

THE TWINS: Betty.

Betty returned to their hideout, which was a giant building her father had prepared for them, with most items provided for them. She layed on her bed, about to take a nap when her sister Venessa hovered over her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled at Betty, looking angry. Betty got up. "Ah, sleeping, why?" She replied, confused at her sisters outburst. "No, not now, before! Your going on a date with a human!?" Venessa replied frantically. She sat on a chair beside the bed, her perky breasts flopping as she hastly sat down. She only wore undies around thier hideout and her dress without undies outside. Betty always refused clothes, prefering a nude look.

"Its for daddy, he said we needed to continue our family line. And with no Gigerica's around, or any other races. I thought someone around here might work. And he is kinda cute looking". "Cute looking! What are you going on about! They are bugs, toys, a weak race. Daddy would never accept a human for you to choose anyway" Venessa replied, sounding serious. Betty got up "Why do you care! Regardless if its for a cause, why does going on a date matter so much!" Betty yelled back, she was furious her sister was angry at her. They always played with the humans. Having a date, regardless of its purpose should have been no issue. Even if Betty was actually going to take it seriously.

"Because they need to know they are weak. They are not on our level. If we show any concern, we loose control. And while that does not change how we play with them, it makes it harder to do so. They need to know we do not care to kill them at a moments notice. Or worse" Venessa said as she grabbed the chair, raised her body with her arms and passed some gas. The poor slave trapped in her panties forced to smell it as she lowed herself back to the chair, trapping him in the fumes. "They are not our friends, they are our toys. They have no reason to communicate or trust us and that works for us" Venessa said. "Yeah well maybe I want a bit of a change" Betty said, she then walked out the door, leaving Venessa alone. "Gah, wait till daddy hears about this date" Venessa said under her breath. 


JAMES:

The next day James woke up. Having no work, he went to the process building. Inside was a list of everyone still alive, with names of the deceased crossed out. This helped those know of who has died and any duties that people might be forced to serve for them. This ranged from food duty, sacrificing yourself to be eaten by the twins. Toilet duty, forced to maintain and clean the giant device they used for a toilet or cleaning duty, cleaning the facility the Twins reside in. However they always kidnapped any extras for other duties when needed. It was all run by the twins fathers company, so anybody who tried to no turn up, always got caught.

He checked his name and saw he was not due to for duties. While he had done cleaning before, forced to clean the dishes of Venessas plate once and scrub the giant microwave after an unfortunate dinner accident. He never had toilet duty, something people dreaded above most things they had the town people do. He however saw poor Frankie was due to it. He wondered if Betty had made sure he was free or if it was by chance. The town still had quite a population, so getting picked was rare. But still, he was skeptical.

He left the building and headed towards the main towns CBD. It still functioned like normal, but felt more like a puppet show. While most people did go and buy things they needed like food and medical supplies, most also went to avoid the wrath of the girls. While you were vulnearable of being picked outside, they regulary checked houses. Wanting a functional town to toy with, they demanded the cherade of a normal town to function. So people regular entered empty department stores and others. Devoid of stock months ago, but just so appear like they had a purpose.

As he got to the centre of town, the ground shook. Instantly he knew what that meant. He turned around and both Twins were standing there. To the left was Venessa, she was different. Instead of her normal dress, she wore her 'fuck you' clothes. Custom torture clothes she worse every so often to send a message. Her tits had two females attached to them, covering the nipples, they were forced with a substance that glued them to the body. Mushed and forced onto her body without any will of thier own.

And second was her panties. Several men attached hands to legs to form a panty band between her pussy and asshole on the other side. Useless for actually covering anything, it was there to show the poor saps who were forced to consume her pussy or stuck in the back, facing the giant asshole. It was literally underpants made of men.

Venessa looked down at James, mean-ness in her eyes "This is your fate if things go....sour" She said. And then, without another word, she left.

Betty however looked happy. Unlike her sister, she still refused to wear anything. She knelt down to James level to communicate. "Hey little guy. 5pm, my place. If your late, it won't be Venessa you need to fear" She laughed and just like her sister, walked away. The towns people looked at him, then resumed their activities. James was full of sweat.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. And all the reviews, they keep me writing and let me know how and where to continue and to focus the story on where it needs to go.

 

Again I apologize for mistakes and errors.