- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 3, the story of Samantha.

Chapter 12: A night Out

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha had just had the experince of her life. Her friend Tara had done a damn weird experiment on herself and she loved the tease of the sexual interaction. However the friend was not there for long and her neither regions needed more stimulation, and she bored of her toys at home. Time for a girls night out, but just her, because fuck everyone else.

She went to a well known Alien bar. Alien because it only allowed them in, but also because it was a hotspot for illegal human activity, specifically on them. She said the password and was let inside. Inside was like any night club, but instead of humans, Aliens of all breeds were dancing, drinking and other activities. Outside of that were the 'additions' of human furniture or other devices.

Samantha walked to the bar and looked at her seat. She loved these, despite having similar at home. A human male or female, this one being a male, looked about 22, stuck inside with his face as the seat. She loved teasing them, despite them already possibly having several asses on them all night. The man watched as the metallic perky ass slowly lowered onto him, smothering him in her ecstasy. She positioned her asshole over his mouth and looked to the waiter. "Hey buddy, these the toilet kind?" She asked. "The man, a giant rock like creature with a humpback replied "Nah, most are out on repair. She got the only one on the house" he said pointing to another patron. Sitting at the other end of the bar was an enourmous female creature. She winked at Samantha and made a expression like she just unloaded. Samantha replied with a thumbs up and repositioned her pussy on the man below her instead. "Lick" She replied below and the man obeyed. She loved her pussy being licked by the poor sole below, trapped and forced to consume her pussy juices as she enjoyed the service. "Hey buddy, can I get a cup of bellies" She said to the Barman.

Bellies was the term to refer to shrunken humans for pure food consumption. It was cheaper then other varieties as they were sourced from any batch, however due to this was not guarantee much of a fight, so enjoyment was little until you swallowed. They gained the offical name due to the fact many prefer the enjoyment when they enter the bellies compared to squirming in the mouth.

The barkeep slid the cup to Samantha and she inspected it. Inside a normal sized cup was about 7 humans, all squeezed inside. She grab a small man, about 30 and instantly swallowed him. She cared not for an experience, this was food for her. She grabbed another man and a women and continued until it was empty. She then placed currency on the bar, lifted herself on the chair slightly, ripped a massive fart on the poor soul below her, giggling as she did it. Then turned herself around and faced the other way, forcing the mans position to face her grimy, metallic asshole and the fart she had just unleashed full on. His eyes teared in the absolute horror.

She inspected the place, She was here not long ago, but there was always something new. "Ah, that looks fun" she said as she saw a new VR section had opened up on the second floor. She got off her seat, leaving the man below her in relief and headed towards it.


The sign said "Win a vibo mini by ranking a high score of 40,000". Vibo minis were shrunken humans that had been modified to vibrate on command, like a mini motor was inside them that provided excitment when inserted to holes, like a pussy or ass. Samantha had never had a vibo mini, not that they were expensive, she just never bothered. But she was here and it was just to play a game, surely she could win one.
She appraoched the desk, the female slio species attendent gestured to an empty pod. It was a device that you entered to experience the XRT VR systems, built by the Cocos species. Less advanced then most races had, but cheaper and so many places had them installed. You entered a pod and saddled up like you would a motor bike. As Samantha entered, she noticed the pod area her ass would smother had a face, excellent. She entered and the poor girl, who looked as young as 18, had her face smothered by the metallic ass like the male beforehand. She would have farted but feared she would be trapped with it herself. But unlike the seat, the girl was completly smothered by her ass as the pod squeezed Samantha into place. She then had a small device plug into her head and her mind went into the machine.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Your reviews shape the direction of where I go and elements to continue to adapt. So if you like a character and want to hear more, let me know. Also any POV or experiences from characters, regardless of how little they are mentioned, I will deliver, I write to benefit you. My story is vast, but my detail needs direction, so what you want to read, I want to deliver.

Also as always, apologizes for errors and mistakes.