- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 12, this is a POV of the patrons Samantha 'used'.

Chapter 13: An experience

These is some details I had written for Chapter 12 but failed to find a place to include them, so decided to flesh them into this chapter. Let me know what you think.


JACK: The Seat
Oh god! For the third time tonight he could relax. Jack's life was hell. He was trapped inside a chair in a local Alien night club, they called them pleasure chairs. Chairs to serve the patrons of the club, regardless of what species sits on his face. Its torture. Thankfully the last two patrons were quite small, being Ipons. barely doing anything to his face. This was his first night and he hated it. The first one was the owner, a Helioa. She only teased him by showing an example of pressure he had to ensure with her hands. Still hurt but so far, he has been lucky. And he was not a toilet chair at least, thank fuck for that.

He had gotten the job after ripping off a local bully at college. He owed money and this paid the debt, since the bully had ties to the place. Not many worked here could just leave, but he could if he served 3 nights and he was thankful. 

He listened to the music in the background, it was calming. However that changed when he saw her face. A Technorian. She had blonde hair and grey skin, as all her race had. They werent known to love humans so he was scared. She smiled at him and then turned to sit down. She slowley approached. She wore a dress with no panties, figured. He could see her pussy, it was gleaming, like it was recently simulated. He wondered where she had come from. From where he was he could smell the pussy, the fish like smell and texture, it was not pretty. But also the asshole, the shit texture, it was worse.

It was almost there, his view was almost completly grey now, the pussy in his sights, he was horrified, the smell was awful. He loved pussies but the sweat and smell of this one, plus the alien like nature scared him. But it got worse, she repositioned.

The smell was insanely bad. While he could not smell the asshole, it was over his mouth, her pussy was fully imbedded within his nose. The jucies leaking into the holes in his nose, it was torture. He begged it to stop, he hated this.

He got his wish.

She re-repositioned and it was worse. Besides the complete blackness, his nose was now inserted within her asshole. He could smell her shit, her actual shit. He could almost vomit, it was intoxicating. Then the shock, a small shock to show the person wanted simulation. He knew he would get in trouble if he refused and he could taste her tangy, fishy pussy. So his tounge entered the abyss.


After 10 minutes, she changed again. He had glimpes of light as he saw her perky grey ass shift. He was free he thought. She then farted, the smell was like the taste he had to endure, but with his nose. It stung like fucking anything he had before, whatever she ate was awful. She then lowered herself again, his nose again in her asshole. The smell amplified. This time she sat different, facing away from the bar. He could see her. She was looking at the place. He continued to inhale her scent. She was such a fine looking girl, a face to die for. Yeah she was not human, but outside the skin, you could not tell. She farted again before removing herself from him and leaving.

He was unable to process what he had experienced. He had 10 more hours to go


Ally: The Pod

Ally was on the verge of tears. She was kidnapped from her home last night and placed inside this pod. She had no idea what it was for or what use it did, nobody had yet to use it and she wanted to leave. Her pussy and asshole were hooked up, so she could relive herself at any time. The only thing she was told was from some Alien girl who said "You are now property of XRT industries, this VR unit is your new home, forever. Enjoy". She was alone and scared, was this her life. Was she to never leave.

She saw a young woman enter her peripheral vision, she was grey, another alien? She entered the pod, oh god, she entered away from her. A giant ass was her view. She could see a giant grey asshole infront of her. It puckered in the cold area. She could smell it. Suddenly the pod sprang to life and the ass approached her, Ally panicked. She tried to speak but her vocal cords seemed detached, she was unable to. It came close, the heat from the ass was scaring her, she could smell the shit strongly and even a hint of pussy. It eventually touched her face and it pushed into her, smothering her. Within a minute, her face was black, her vision was darkness. The form was tight, she could not move her face at all. But a voice within her head popped up "Open your mouth if you want to eat, your only warning or we will terminate you" it said. She panicked and used her strength to do so. She did it but instantly regretted it, her mouth was smothered by the girls hole, she could taste her shitty ass.

She remained in the positon for 10 minutes, the pod getting swetty and Ally soaking the shit at an even more extreme rate due to it. However something changed, something entered her mouth. It tasted awful, and it was lumpy. Oh my god, this Alien was shitting into her mouth. TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it and feedback is always welcome

 

Aplogizes for mistakes and errors as always.