- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The start and introduction of harmony.

Name: Harmony

Species: Auqa. Beings who live within a world completely of water. However despite this, they have an identical look to humanity, with some believing Humans to be related to them in some degree. When they leave there world to another that is not like there own, they wear suits of full of water, similar to a diving suit but see through. They appear naked in these as a culture design with the suit being made of indestructable glass. The water they swim in is unique to thier planet and Earth's is toxic to them. Only 2 known Auqa are known to live on Earth, both female.

Harmony was so fucking horny. She had fucked up coming to this planet with a friend. Nobody she knew was aquatic like her and the only other Auqa Alien was a lab rat at some place top secret, and that was 'apparently'. For all she knew, it was just her. Records list it as so. She was an Auqa, she lived permanetly inside a suit of water. It was basically a walking fish tank, but she controlled it with her mind (via inplant) and swam within it. It was sizable, slightly bigger then a large man. Within it however, she was a young 20 yr old, perky butt and breast with a thin body. Its just her ability to live was needed in this suit. It had movable arms and legs, so she still had some control on the outside.

But this presented a problem, nobody could join her to fuck her or pleasure her. Shrunken people died inside, due to lack of air. And other species seemed toxic to the water. But she constantly needed a fuck or pleasure. She was over devices or toys, most broken within days due to the toxic nature of the water. She had to come up with a plan, and she apparently was meeting someone who could help.

She entered the local cafe, people staring as always. It was rare to see an Auqa, let alone know what she was. Inside a young Techorian sat at a table. Surprisingly the table she sat at had its other chair missing, Harmony approached.

"You the fish girl" the Techorian asked Harmony. "No, I am Harmony not a fish girl, we don't even have gills. You must be Samantha I presume" Harmoney replied. "Sure am, I removed the seat for you, as an example to show I know my shit" Samantha replied with a smirk. Harmony did not need to sit as her suit both could not easily nor did she need to, since she floated inside anyway. The removal of the seat both helped Harmony, and showed her Samantha might know a way to help her, as this quick thinking showed she had done her research on her kind.

"So whats this idea you had" Harmony mentioned. Samantha gave her a smile and passed a piece of paper over to her. Harmony picked it up and read it. Her eyes darted the paper and her smile both lit up, then dissapeared, then lit up again before placing it back down. "Its, its. Both absolutelty brilliant but also, sadistic and down right torture to this poor person. I am not sure I want to do it now" Harmony replied, sliding the paper back. "Your still horny right?" Samantha said, Harmony nodded back, biting her lip. "200,000 humans are illegally sold a day, if not more. This is one guy who will be the luckiest or the most fucked, but whatever it is, he is still being sold. You just take care of him instead of being shrunk and placed in some Aliens ass." Samantha replied and she sipped her drink, waiting for the eventual agreement from Harmony. "Damn it, fine, where do I go" "Excellent, the address is on the back of that paper. Say I sent you. May, or may not get a discount" Samantha said as she once again slid the paper back to Harmony and went to get up.
"Why are you helping me anyway, whats the benefit to you" Harmony said, confused. Samantha smiled "If it works, I can sell this idea to your kind for buckets of money, when or if they come. Your a test run" And Samantha left, leaving Harmony alone but for the first time in awhile, happy.

Harmony arrived at the address. It was...an I.T. office? She entered and spooked the two guys inside. They instantly pointed to the back room behind them. "How did you know what I was in for" Harmony asked. "Grey chick said to expect you in a few days, your booked in as VIP so as long as Rosie is not with someone, she is ready to go" One of the men said and then went back to his computer with the other. Harmony was confused but accepted it. She went to the back room and inside was a very evil laboratory looking area, with another Techorian standing to the side. She looked identical to Samantha but with no clothes compared to her and a tube connected to her backside, near her ass. She also had some kind of cup over her pussy, so not completely naked.

"Ah, you must be Harmony. welcome, my sister said to expect you" the girl said. "Wait, sister? Samantha is your sister?" Harmony said, in confusion. "Yes, but she refuses to ever really tell anybody or accept it. We have a slight falling out. But when it comes to money, she is always happy to talk, and this idea had her coming to me. Its a 50/50 agreement if this thing kicks off, and the names Rosie" Rosie replied. "Now if you want to get on the table, I will perform the surgery. Don't worry, I have treated Auqa's before".

Harmony got on the table and the specific jolt from Rosie knocked her out.


Harmony awoke, standing up, as its custom for Auqa's after anything as its the default stance (suit wise). However she felt in heaven. She looked down and there he was. Her own person pleasure slave. A human sucking on her clit. Oh it was glorius, she was on edge. She grabbed his head and pushed, forcing him to go harder. However she quickly recended when she relized Rosie was watching. "Oh sorry, but fuck, this, this is amazing!" Harmony said, holding in emotion. "Yeap, a modified human. He can only get air by sucking on your vagina. Your juices or waste provide him with articifial air that keeps him alive. He has to pleasure you to survive in your suit. He can't advance past your waist, so he can't hurt you, not that it would be wise. And along with air, it also provides energy, so he will never tire. I also modified yourself with a switch to turn off the experience if you need complete concentration, its installed in your suits OS. But basically, he is a living pleasure machine trapped with you inside your suit. Your fuck boy to be accurate" Rosie said.

Harmony was in heaven. The boy was going hard, panicking from being woken up and told he had to do this to survive. He licked her clit like his life depended on it and Harmony loved every second. She however had thoughts "I'm still unsure about keeping someone like this forever in this state. It feels, well monstrous." Harmony replied, biting her lip several times however due to the pleasure. Rosie replied "You see this cup here" she said, pointing to the cup that protected her pussy. She then took it off and showed the inside to Harmony. Inside was a small man, his arms and legs pulled out and attached to the rims of the inside. He looked sticky. "He lives inside this, it almost never deatches from my vagina. He is forced to lick and pleasure me 24/7. He gets a shock if he stops or fails past 20 seconds. He was called...Andy, thats it. He was 18 when I got him. He is now about 25. He has spent 7 years as my slave and I care fuck all. He does his deed and I am happy. He was originally going to be my meal, but inspiration sparked and now he serves me. So my advice" Rosie looked directly at Harmony. "Don't give a fuck. That guy is called Joel. He is 19. He serves you, you are his master. Thats all you need to know. You saved his life, he serves you instead of your gut or others.". Harmony looked at Rosie, looked at the small man she was holding and down at her own slave.

She just smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. 

 

Apologizes as always to mistakes and errors.