- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As we come to Chapter 15, we continue the story of Samantha with a deal done in dark with devious dudes.

As some might come to discover, some Chapters link but timeline is not exactly in line with Chapters. If people need help, I am happy to provide a timeline of events and where they take place in each chapter (up to 15). But none of this is essential to enjoy the individual stories alone.

Think of them like the MCU, you can enjoy your character or characters without reading or knowing anything else outside that. But I am writing a linking story with chapters like this that hint at a coming story arc. But its not essential to know what is going on.

Chapter 15: How the deal was done

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha entered the dark room, a man sat at a table smoking a cigarette. She sat down at the table. "You know humans lungs hate those things, I prefer these" Samantha said as she moved something within her mouth and poked a small woman, about 21, out of her mouth before quickly sucking her back in. "She has a spot under my tounge, people rarely know" she smiled. The man put out the cigarette. "You know that girls family?" He asked. "Yeah, her brother was sold to a Gigerica, he resides within her panties as an ass slave. Her mother died when she was born and Her father is in a vending machine, or was until I fished him out, I keep him in a jar at my place" She said, smirking at the ability to respond. The man seemed scared she actually tracked this down, but remained calm. "Right" he replied. "So what do you want, I am a busy person, I am meeting a friend at my place later tonight and I do not want to not be there when she arrives. So can we hurry the fuck along" She asked, he tone full of hate. "I.., we, I mean the government needs helping taking down a group known as the Belle sisters, do you know of them?" He asked, nervous at her reply. She instead laughed and put her legs up on the table, making the convo seemed more relaxed then before. "Ah, those two princesses in the private town, the private town you lost if I remember correctly" She said, mocking the man. "yes, well, we want help in extracting a target without upsetting the big man. We cannot go to war with family, but the town holds a key political scientist and we believe he still lives, we need your help with a way to infiltrate the town" He asked.

"Me?, little ole me. Haha, it will cost you" She said, smiling, putting her legs down, as she did, the man noticed two little men twisted into rings attached to her little toes, fully alive but seemed not in pain, she noticed this. "ah my rings, I don't normally wear them, in fact I never do, its just for you little Sammy, you might remember them actually" She said, mocking his name. She put them back up, letting Sam look at them closer, his eyes opened in shock "George and Luke, why you heartless bitch, they were my friends".

"Were, is the key word sammy, now they belong to me. And you don't want to see who is under my ass" she winked. Sam looked furious, but he was under orders and had to stay on task. "And they say your sister is the bad one" he replied. This ticked something in Samantha. She slammed her hands hard on the table. "My sister is the devil incarnate, she is pure evil! Don't link me to that down right rotten bitch!" She then calmed down and repositioned herself.
"As I was saying, I need payment". "And what do you want exactly" Sam asked her, ready for an insane sum. "You" She replied. Sam broke in sweat. "I have your 3 friends and now I need the forth, SURELY SOMEONE CAN PROVIDE THAT" she said, yelling the last part to attract someone who was listening. "No, wait, what-" Sam said before someone walked into the room. The man wore glasses and was dressed in black, identical to Sam. He spoke "Deal, you provide us with the intel and we shall provide the agent. Regular or shrunken".

"Shrunken, the set needs to match" Samantha smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I hope I did not confuse anybody with the text beforehand. I want to test a sort of story arc that links most chapters together, melding characters into a bigger story while never effecting the story I already have with them.

Its a test and if people don't like it, I will drop it, but it was developed when I was developing the original ideas, so I want to give it a go. Which is why I try my best to ensure every character detail is accurate over every story. Which if you pay attention, will hint at future scenarios or teases to things to come.

Anyway, thanks for watching and let me know what you think so far.

And as always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.