- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing the Belle Sisters story from Chapter 11.

Chapter 16: The Date

James wore his best suit, or the best suit he could find in the town. He was nervous and scared shitless. Betty was a cold hearted killer and he had no idea what her plan was for him, he just knew she wanted a date, and her sister wanted him dead if he refused her or hurt her. Between a rock and a hard place, no way out. James looked into his mirror, adjusted his tie and left. Walking towards town, he was unsure what to bring as a gift. Flowers were a weak gift, it was would like giving her a single flower when sizes compared. Chocolate was also too tiny, he would need a truck load to satisfy her, plus as far as he ever knew, they only ate humans anyway. He pondered on the gift, unsure how to proceed. He then passed a store and saw an idea, it had similar restrictions as the others, but still had something he could at least give her that could not seem small and weak....he hoped.

He slowly arrived at the domain of the sisters. A giant building custom made for the torment of humans and the comfy lives of them. He approached the huge door, which did have a human entrance. He knocked and the door unlocked, he entered.

A man was by the entrance. He was suited like James and looked quite sophisticated. "Betty is awaiting you in her room, take this buggy to door 22. Do not go elsewhere or Venessa has decreed you will be 'lunch', as she put it" The man said, pointing at small buggy. The building was so big, it must have been needed for humans to get around. There was 20 buggies as James appraoched it, all covered in a thick layer of dust. He hopped in and drove.

He arrived at the door and entered via a small door, unlocked, James assumed because the man could see him, as cameras littered the halls. He entered.

Betty was on the bed and Venessa was in a bean bag. Betty was dressed as usual, nothing and Venessa wore her normal topless and only panties look, with actual panties, not the ones she wore earlier. Both looked at him as he walked in. "So the bug arrives, I am watching you" Venessa said, looking at him and then looking back at the giant TV she was watching. However dispite this, James could tell her attention was on him and Betty, her eyes were only fooling them. He saw that in her lap was a bucket and she was eating humans like pop corn, he had to look away. He then focused on Betty. "Oh my gosh you are soooo cute in that outfit! Makes me wish I had dressed up! But eh, oh wait, maybe, hold on" She said and she got up and went to another room. James panicked as Venessa turned to him. "I have a surprise for you", she smiled with a giant grin.


Venessa picked him up and took him to a room marked bathroom. She walked in and towards the toilet, she opened it up. James had never gotten toilet duty, nor did he ever want to. He had heard what it entailed but seeing it in action horrified him more then he could ever imagine. Thousands of humans were attached inside the bowl. Only there heads sticking out inside the porcelain prison. Many were screaming or moaning. Some that were at an angle even looked at him. He was horrified. "This is our toilet, I checked our records, you have yet to serve. 2 weeks these humans remain here, forced to consume our waste to live, both as food and because if its not clean each time, those responsible we crush" She said, a huge smile on her face. "And if you look at the very bottom of the bowl, is uno number 1, he has been here since it was built. He was the first human to try and escape the town. He has never left and has never not tasted shit in the years we have had this contraption" she remarked, pointing to a 27 year old man placed directly at the bottom, where a normal hole would go to remove waste in a normal toilet.
"I am not one for changing traditions, but if you make this date, regardless of its actual authenticity, bad for my sister. You will replace him" She looked directly at James saying this, he looked into her eyes, she was not pleased. He then looked back into the toilet, at the faces caked brown with shit and hair soaked yellow by urine. He tried to spot Frankie in the crowd, but the amount of people, it was too many before he was whisked away.

"Remember what I said" Venessa said, as she placed hin back on the ground and then returned to the bathroom. James winched at the possibility of her using those people. Betty then came out of her room.

She looked the same, her bob cut white hair shining in the buildings light. She looked identical but with one difference, James noted. She wore ear-rings, but just rings, nothing fancy. Betty noticed this. "Oh you noticed! I normally have humans dangling off these, but decided it would be weird them spying on us, so I removed them" She said, smiling. James normally would be freaked out, but he was kind of getting used to this treatment. Betty, so far, has been quite friendly to him. She did threaten him a few times and Venessa was not on his side. But if this continues, maybe it won't be so bad. He then shock back to focus and remembered the gift. He grabbed his card out a meekly talked to Betty "I..I got..t you ttthis" He said, hardly keeping his arm up with the gift. He might have calmed down, but his body was still a wreck. Betty instantly smiled "OH MY GOSH! A card, you did not need to! This is sooo romantic. Geez, I did pick a winner" She said, bending down and carefully taking the card away. She read it.

"To Betty

I may be small,
I may be weak,
but to my heart,
it always beats,
to a giant girl,
who protects our town,
it beats for you,
all day round

signed James"

James admits it was not something he would ever have said or even actually believed. She did not protect this town, she tortured it. She wiped people out by the droves, and those she did not, she tortured in just as bad ways. But he knew if he sucked up, if he played his part. Maybe he can leave this date without being killed or worse. Plus, if she actually fell for this, having one of the sisters being good with him was not a bad way to live.

Betty jumped up and down in joy, which James expected to rock him, but nothing happened. She put the card down on a nearby desk and knelt down infront of him. Her giant face engulfing his entire view. She pucked her lips and covered him in a kiss. She then got back up "That was sooo sweet, nobody has ever written something so nice about me. You are one of a kind!" She said. She then bent, picked him and put him on her hand. "Whelp, time to get this started, I got a picnic for us!" She said and she left, James in tow.


They arrived at the towns major park area, humans who had been around scampered by the dozens. By the time Betty sat down, it was deserted. She placed down a picnic mat and basket and popped James next to her, since the basket would have blocked his view elsewise. "I brought both snacks for me and you, since I know you don't eat humans and I don't particually like human food..or have even tried it. But its covered food, so I hope you can handle it" She said as she got food items out. James was kinda nervous, he saw her eat humans all the time, but he did not know how to handle her eating them in this setting. Maybe this might not work out, he felt like he could vomit from the thought of it, but some of his fears were quelled. Betty got one of her items out and showed him "Honey baked Human, its not honey but a sweet substance from our planet, but close enough. Alive but covered in this yellow substance, so you cannot see them" She said, holding up a human. It was a girl, looked young by the body size, 18-ish. She was completly covered in a yellow honey like substance, but it was solid. You could not see the body, just the outline. Betty then chucked it in her mouth and swallowed. James was still unsure, but the fact Betty had gone to such lengths did warm him.

She then got out a giant jello castle, as big as a normal castle for James "And this is for you!" She said, placing the castle in front of him. "Don't worry, I hardly expect you to eat the entire thing. But there is a surprise for you inside!" She said. James was confused, but also in awe. This thing was massive, a giant red jello castle. It looked fresh and slightly wonky he noticed. "I made it myself, so aplogizes if its not the best, first time making human food" Betty said, looking down at James. James looked at her, smile on his face. "Its, its amazing! I love it!" He said. He then entered the castle, curious about this surprise.


He entered the red walled castle, smelling the delicious red walls. He grabbed some, watching the castle flop, and ate it. It was amazing! As he walked, something grabbed him and pulled him, they covered his mouth. It was Frankie!

James pulled away, shocked at her being here. "What are you doing here" he said, confused and frightened at a human being trapped in here. "That bitch took me before I entered my toilet duty and stuck me in here, said it was for her date. Guess you got the same treatment, just glad I am not dying alone" She said. He eyes were blood red and hair a mess, looked like she had been here since it was baked. James rubbed his neck, he was unsure what to say. "Look, I think if we tunnel out a hole I have been making, we can escape, before they eat us" She said, pointing within the red castle. James pushed her arm down. "That wont be nessasary" he said, Frankie looked at him confused. "Why? You don't want to escape?! They will eat us elsewise, its worth a shot" She said. "Yes but, the date...its me" James said.


For the next 3 minutes, James explained the entire scenario. Frankie was mortified and her expression was of anger and fear. "That bitch! how dare she think she can just do this. We gotta escape" Frankie said, grabbing Jame's arm, he pulled back. "She is not a bitch...well not exactly, she has been sweet so far. And no, I won't, I want to stay, you can escape but I won't" he said. He felt bad leaving Betty. Wait, bad, what was he thinking. Was he really falling for this giant girl? Anyway, he also knew escape was not an option anyway when he was the guest of honour.

 Frankie looked at him in disgust. "What the fuck are you talking about, she is a killer! I have been forced to stay in here for over a day! Its been torture, and you want to play along, fuck that" Frankie said, but as she went to leave, her chance was dashed. "James! You there, did you see your friend! Bring her out, I want to see your faces! Else I will have to fish you guys out, hehe" Betty giggled to herself. James and Frankie knew escape was now no longer an option. They both looked at each other in acceptance and left the castle.

James and Frankie walked out, Betty waiting for them, a buggy to the side of her, exactly like the one they had at the castle. "Did you like my surprise! She was going to serve us in our toilet, but I saved her. I know you work with her, so I thought it would cheer you up" She said. James felt...happy. Betty had done all this, for him. This, this was, so thoughtful. "You bitch!" Frankie yelled, Jame's smile dropped.

"You killed my friend, you bitch, he was named Simon and he is gone!" She yelled, tears forming at her eyes. Betty seemed shocked, then angry. "Me, a bitch, watch your tone you brat, I saved your hide from serving mine, show some sympathy" Betty replied, quite annoyed looking. James did not know what to do, he was actually starting to enjoy Betty and Frankie was ruining that chance. He understood where she was coming from and he missed Simon. But, but, she was out of line. "FRANKIE, SHUT UP" James yelled. "Betty is a kind girl and did not mean for that to happen. Don't you speak to her like this" James said, exhausted from the ordeal. His words were not 100% truth, but there was an underlining enjoyment for Betty. And Frankie was ruinining it. Frankie gasped, she could not believe what was happened, she was lost for words and just stood there.

"Your friend is an asshole James" Betty retorted, James replied "She is no friend of mine anymore". Betty smiled. "Mind if I take care of the asshole" she asked, licking her lips. James looked to the ground and replied "go ahead". Betty rubbed her hands as Frankie looked at James. She saw him looking at the ground, unable to look at her, his friend that he betrayed for a giant girl. She ran over to him, ready to hit him for his betrayal but Betty got to her first. She got up from the ground. She used her other hand to open her butt checks and moved her other hand, with Frankie inside towards them. The last thing Frankie saw was a giant asshole as she was inserted. Betty removed both hands, closing her cheeks and sealing Frankies fate.


"Assholes belong with other assholes" Betty giggled.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes as always for any mistakes or errors.