- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 12, Samanthas night out.

Chapter 17: Relaxation

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha closed the VR game, racking up an extremly high score. Pleasured with herself, knowing she 100% won the prize, her senses were starting to return to her. However once her smell returned, she freaked. It stank. VR machines, at least those made by XRT, mess with bowel movements, so a toilet is included with every model. And in rare machines, its replaced by 'something else', in Samanthas case, as she noted when she got in, the poor girl near her ass. As she got out of the machine, she noticed her ass was caked in her shit, damn, she really had to go. The girls face was caked in her shit also, it smelt awful. The Silo attendent approached her. "Sorry about the machine, I must have had a backed up system" Samantha said, the Silo just laughed. "Its all good, come to the backroom and we will have someone clean you up. I will get maintenance to clean the machine also" She said and directed Samantha to a back room.

Samantha entered and saw a human male, about 19, chanined to a post. His mouth has covered in shit, caked all over his mouth, and he looked tired. "This is our cleaner, he will clean you up before you may use your shower. Do you wish for us to wash your dress also? We can provide replacement for the rest of the night" The Silo said. Samantha nodded and then undressed. She placed the dress on the ground and backed her self towards the male. This would be fun she said. She let the boys tongue touch her metallic tooshy. It was nice, especially to remove her shit that had been present. He licked around her globed ass, removed traces of her shit. Then he tounged her, she slighty jumped. It was nice. At one point he stopped and she looked behind her, he had finished and had done a pretty good job. A shower would need to remove the smell however, but the ass was decently clean. She asked him "How did you get this job". He looked up to her, tired eyes of defeat. "I, I live with the Silo girl, I work here when she does and then work her when she is off. It never ends, oh god!" he remaked before crying. The Silo girl approached them and slapped him before escorting Samantha to the showers.

Samantha showered and then was escorted to a clothes room. It had a variety of options, including a tub marked Techorian. She looked inside and saw Tiny Cups. Cups for your groin that attached to Techorian bodies. Inside them was a tiny that was forced to lick and service you all day. "Rosie" Samantha said, remarking on that her Sister had developed this simple torture device. Samantha enjoyed them, but was more angry she got the idea before her. She grabbed one and placed it over her Vagina. The small man inside began his service and she tingled in excitment. She then exicted the closet after grabbing a similar dress as before.

She then left the VR area, thanking the Silo who said her dress would be mailed back to her and the replacement dress was free. Also mentioning the reward for the game would come "5-10 weeks after you win", something that annoyed Samantha but she lived with it.

She then walked around the night club, many games and activities awaited alongside the many Aliens hanging around, consuming mini humans or torturing normal sized one. She saw something to relax for a bit, a mini tank. She approached it.

A mini tank was a bath sized tank that hosed thousands of tiny humans. They scrambled around, but unable to speak or escape. Aliens use these to relax, laying in them, sourrounded by the thousands of humans. They can enter the various holes of the users, or just tickle them all around. Some humans are squished, but all are durable and can even be used as stress balls. They cannot be eaten, but can enter anywhere else the user wants them to, if need be. Some even play with them, forcing them like toys as amusement.

She walked up to the counter and paid the fee. She entered her area and saw the tub, thousands of humans wailing around. Waiting for the next Alien to torture them. Samantha stripped and slowly entered the tub, like entering a tub of water. Some entered her pussy, it tickled her. Some pressed within her butt checks, not forceful enough to enter, but eventually would. As she got lower, they arosed her nipples, some grabbing on to them to hold, she was estatic. Some entered her asshole, causing her to slightly tense up. She was in heaven.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Reviews are always welcome and helpful.

As always, apologizes for errors or mistakes.