- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 7, the character of Tara.

Chapter 18: The Monster

Name: Tara

To say Tara was happy with her modification was an understatement. She was in heaven. She strode around town more confident then ever. She ass was under constant sensations of pleasure, Josh's tongue going nuts on it all the time. It made her go through so many panties, custom made by Samantha, due to how wet she got. And the control, the ability to just stop, release and continue without worry was heaven. Plus night life was amazing, she was always the centre of attention, girls wanting to ride the nose and tiny she had attached to her back.

But it also got her more horney and more desperate. About 1 am one night, after a full pleasure with a tiny toy, Tara was still itching. It was not the same as she had with Josh, that control, that raw sexual power over him. Tinies were toys, she needed a slave. But how and where? She thought. She was desperate, she needed one now.

She went outside and started walking, not 100% sure she could do what she wanted to do. But it might have been her only option. Risky was an understatment, but Tara felt like a million bucks, it passed her by like her breath on the cold winter night.

She approached the house and knocked. Daniel Lake. The first person, or human, she met on Earth when she arrived. She met him at a coffee shop when she accidently entered, trying to understand Human culture. They became fast friends but she had not seen him for years, but kept in touch via emails. She was insanely in love with him, but felt she was not ready for a relationship, especially a human one. He eventually married and thats when contact via emails over visits started. He lives with his wife Vicky and step son, Jack. She had not told him what she had done.

Daniel opened the door, he looked tired and must have just woken up. Tara kicked the door open more and pushed her way through. "What the? Tara?! Is that you" Daniel said, half asleep but in shock of the 'creature' Tara had become. "Is that..a person on your back, what, what is going on, what is-" He said, trying to gether his thoughts. Tara looked at him "I am sorry" she said and she grabbed his head. She ripped her panties off and shoved his face into her vagina, within seconds the process had began. His face was molded to become a new type of panties for her, but permanent. His hair dissolved and only his mouth remained, covering her pussy. His tounge also remained in his mouth, allowing 24/7 access to pleaure for her. His eyes changed above her Vagina, she thought he could have some experience of the world unlike Josh. His nose was placed under her, just out of the way, no need for a second nose to ride.

Within a minute, she had gained an ingrown pleasure partner, fulfilling her needs both in front and behind. However the lights started to turn on and standing in front of Tara was Vicky and Jack. Vicky was a 39 year old woman, but she did not looked a year over 29. And Jack was an 18 year old male who looked slim and meek. They looked horrified at the creature that stood before them. Vicky approached Tara as she saw the transformation and approached the part of Daniel. "Daniel, daniel, what did you do to my husband?!" she screamed, crying and falling to her knees, scraping at the panties that was once her husband. Tara breathed in. She was expecting this, but was hopefuly she could get in and out. But had a backup plan. She grabbed a shrink ray she obtained a few weeks ago, as security and quicky shot it at the two family members, instantly shrinking them.


She had hoped to use others as the last piece of her puzzle, but she had evidence to hide and shrunk people to use. She grabbed the boy and put him to her face. He was screaming and crying. He was now about 8cm tall. She removed his clothing and smothered him on her left tit. Tara did the deed. The boy melted into her body, leaving only his head and neck left. It was pointed directly at her nipple, having nowhere else to move his head. She looked down at the new creation. The boy cried "What are you doing, what is this". She pushed him into her nipple and said "Stay and suck or die". The boys face lit up in terror and he did so. She then grabbed the female and put her to her face. "What is your plan, why are you doing this" She asked, tears rolling down her face. Tara replied "I was horny and you were collateral.". She then provided to the do the same as she did to Jack to Vicky.

She looked down, a pussy eater and two nipple pleasure slaves. She was complete. She smiled and walked out the door. It was dead hour, not a soul in sight. She had succeeded.

As she walked home, she made on final adjustment. As the two were sucking her nipple, she morphed the head to the top also, forcing them to be unable to move away from sucking her nipples. It meant she was unable to flaunt her breasts, but also the slaves were never to not pleasure her, forever stuck staring at her areola and sucking her tit.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, approaching Chapter 20, which I plan to be a big one.

 

As always, aplogizes for mistakes and errors.