- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 1: Sally.

Chapter 5: Sally Strikes Back

Sally entered the store her friends had mentioned. It was very shady. She had said her password and now walked the forbidden area where thousands of contraptions lined the shelves. Houses to keep humans, panties like Maxines to trap them in, earrings to display them in, tongue rings to hold them in but different to Marys, Toe rings, pussy holders for panties, dildos to trap them in and much, much more. Some even had displays. The cashier was a young Stalkien, a creature that uses others for its body. She hated them as they basically enslaved other races to survive, fitting for an owner of this shop. They kinda reminded her of Gorga's but worse. She browsed the ailses, unsure of what to pick. She wanted something like Maxine, but felt it was a bit too far. But felt copying Mary was also not enough. She approached the desk.

"what would you suggest, I am not sure. My friends told me about this place, but its kinda overwhleming" Sally said. The young Stalkien turned around to face her. The creature looked almost exactly like a 24 yr old girl but several things made a difference. One of her legs was actually a being compressed into the shape of a leg. Her ear bulb had a young woman with no mouth flaing around. And her hand, which she placed on the desk had a young man in the middle, trapped, his mouth covered with a gag, he looked terrified. She did need them to survive, replacing rotten body parts to continue to live, but it freaked Sally out. Technically she was related to the species, but glad she did not need to do such horrible deeds. Then again, she was here.

"Look kid, we just stock em an sell them. We do almost any custom job, but its your ideas. Our popular are the panties" She points to the panties Maxine wore, the man squirming in fear in her hand. "The toilet" she points out back "and the.." "wait, the toilet?" Sally interjected. "yeah the toilet, look outback and feel free to try. It should have cleaned itself by now" the cashier said. Sally was confused but intriuged. She approached the toilet area and entered.

Sally was shocked yet somewhat turned on. Inside a normal looking toilet was a small man. There was no hole for waste, the sign said he eats it all. He himself had a small pocket to dispose his waste, else he was forced to consume to survive. Sally looked at him. He looked up. "Oh god help me! My girlfriend and I were kidnapped and they stuck me in here. I have been here for 2 weeks and eaten so much shit. Oh god help!" Sally was caught off guard and scattered, returning to the Stalkien. "Oh gosh, thats horrifying. He was kidnapped!" She said, a bit spooked.

"Oh don't be alarmed, everyone here was. Hell, his girlfriend is my new rear end. She replaced my sagging asshole after a Centaur broke it with his giant dick. She now disposes of my waste. I was going to reunite them for a session but felt bad about it" Sally almost threw up in her mouth. "Thats disgusting, how is she your asshole?". The Stalkien laughed and then turned around, pulling her pants down. In between her sizable cheers was the upper portion of a young 18 yr old girl. She was naked and only her arms and head remained. She was passed out but the Stalkien pushed and she awoke and coughed. The air around Sally started to smell, making her assume it was a fart that just existed that poor girl. She then pulled her pants up and returned to Sally. "Yeap, thats her. My giant shits come out that mouth. Glorious as she screams as I shit. Like an orchestra, hahaha" She laughed. Sally felt like she had enough, her face was loosing its color.

"Oh dear, you must really be new to all this. How about this, take this fellow here. No toys with him, so you can make something custom at home. Free of charge since I kinda farted in your direction. Plus he was to replace the toilet guy anyway, not our best model but might open you up to a more erotic experience."

Sally took a small box from the girl, she dared not look inside yet. "What will happen to the toilet boy now?"

"oh some Techorian wanted him, used him the other day and demanded she have him. No idea why but who cares. Guess the re-union between Girlfriend and Boyfriend however will be lost forever. Not like she can take her, forever my little asshole. Anyway, enjoy the gift and if you like him, come back for another, at charge, and I will even do a custom job for both, if its your thing" The girl smiled. Sally slightly smiled back and left, scarred from what she saw but yet her panties were never wetter. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Sorry again for any mistakes.

If you enjoyed, feel free to review and let me know what you think.