- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new Chapter for a new Character and Species. Character of Sansa.

Chapter 6: Shoplifting and Replacing

Name: Sansa

Species: Alterians. Considered one of the most genetically exact to humans, Alterians only difference is an ability to transform living beings to anything closest to them they can see. Powerful when used for combat, the race thankfully has seen little wars. However when they arrived on Earth, conditions were they wear a collar, as there abilities were considered reckless if used without limits. The collars compeltly alter them to be unable to use thier powers. However, some higher class have known to circumvent the collars.

Sansa was royalty to a T. She was daughter to high king and queen to the region known as Galarak, on the planet Ater, homeplanet to the Alterians. However while her parents stayed, she wanted to leave on adventure to this new 'planet Earth' that was being advertised. At first, she hated it. Restricted from using her powers, something she always loved doing, she got access to codes from higher ups to unlock the restrictions but keep the collar. To anybody, they would think she was powerless, but she was in full control.

Like all royalty, she liked to have fun, and nothing was more fun then Shoplift and replace. A game she played on unsuspecting shoppers. While having an unlimited bank account, she loved to shop lift. But advances in Alien tech made it quite an impossibility...unless what was stolen was replaced. Using her powers, she transformed innocent shoppers into items she then stole the originals, leaving the human versions trapped, forever on the shelve, with nobody ever knowing they were a human. They have full sense of all senses, but forever trapped in whatever she trapped them in. And once she left, they were forgotten by her.

She first went to a local drug store. Not on her inital plan, she wanted some gum to chew. In the aisle was a young girl, about 20 years old. She spotted her gums and gave them to the girl, confused the girl asked "What do you want me to do with these, I don't work here". However, just as soon as she finished her sentence, she was nowhere to be seen. What was seen was two packet of gum on the ground. Sansa placed her packet in her pocked and placed the 'girl' on the shelve. Checking on her, she felt she was now a single peice of gum, ready to be chewed by a fortunate person to purchase the unfortunate girl.

Next was the supermarket. What once was a packet of gummie bears was now a packet with 5 bears a group of teenagers that were commenting on Sansa behind her back. Normally she kept the damage to one or two indivduals. But she thought, why not. She even ensured to give the packet to a nearby woman, about 35 yrs. She had a dominatrix look to her and said these would be going somewhere special. Sansa guessed up her ass, as she gave it a dance when she mentioned the place.

Last was the department store. She was changing in the change rooms when she noticed the young man, about 22, asleep at his counter for the change rooms. She did her magic and the panties she was trying on were now free on the house. The boy, who had no idea what had happened, was left in the stall, waiting the person to find him and wear him till he was worn out.

Enjoyed by her day, she took a detour home. Sansa was never restricted by her shopping habits for her powers and one of her past times was 'swapping'. Being royalty, she was almost never prosicuted when caught. So a fun game was messing with locals. She approached a young couple sitting on a nearby bench. She introduced herself and asked the man a question "Feet or bum". The man was confused. "What, I don't get it" He replied, the girlfriend fired back "The fuck you want, go away, his taken". Sansa did not play for long and made her decision "Feet then". Suddenly the boy was gone and a pair of identical shoes Sansa was wearing were left. The girl jumped out of the seat in fright. "What the fuck did you do?!". Sansa took the shoes, removed hers and put the new pair on. Giving the old pair to the girl. "These are...Alice I believe. A sweet young 18 yr old. A transformed her about 3 years ago. So 21 now I would guess. Worn her everyday but almost good as new. She is now yours. You can wear her, which keeps her memory alive. Or discard her, killing her in the process. What you decide is up to you. I now own your Boyfriend, what was his name". The girl was in tears, confused and processing what was going on. "I can easily transform you also, what was his name" Sansa said in a much harsher tone. The girl straighed up and replied. "He, he was Alex. He, he is only 19. Please don't do this, please" The girl pleaded. But Sansa never went back on her decisions.

"The deed is done. Take Alice or leave her. Her life is now in her hands. Now my new pair, Alex, will serve me till he is also transferred". Sansa said, stomping her feet to show them off. "Can, can we trade back. Even if he stays as shoes, I just want my boyfriend back, we, we have been together for 3 years now". Sansa looked at her. "No. Bye". And just like that Sansa walked away. The girl later tried to press charges, but it went nowhere. Evidence was minimal and once people heard the possible culprit, it went cold. And Sansa enjoyed her new pair of shoes.


As for Alice. She was worn by the girl, who was named Christina, every day. Afraid of her being alone and possibly forgotten. She felt guity of not wearing her.

Chapter End Notes:

Hoped you liked it and more to come for both Sansa and the rest, alongside more chapters and stories of other ideas/characters.

 

As always, if you could review and let me know your thoughts. And apologizes for mistakes.