- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing a new character. First chapter for Tara.

Chapter 7: The Idea

Name: Tara

Species: Stalkien. A race of beings that repairs its body using the bodies of other species (alive but not always willing). It is a permanet fusion and cannot be undone. Some use it only when needed or just for fun.

Tara was scared. She had an idea that would change her life, but she needed a participant. However she could never find someone to 'attach' to her willingly. So this was her best option. She headed into the store called "Pets R us". But in the back lied a secret part that hosted illegally obtained humans for sexual pleasures of the local residents of the area, Gigerica's. However since they are giants, these would be the same size as her, so perfect for what she needs but without dealing with unshrinking. She entered the area at the back, after uttering 'Smexy', a weird phrase to gain access. There she met a towering Stalkien. Normally they are normal sized, but she heard this one absorbed a Gigerica, the owner of the regular Pet Store 'apparently' and gained the giant size. The girl who had the name tag 'B' looked down. "Bit small for this place aint ya". Tara swallowed and replied. "Actually, after someone for an experiment. Need a full size person and someone who can't say no" she replied, sweating. B looked at her and smiled "first absorbtion I assume". "yes".

Tara had never abosrbed someone before, something her race is known for. She felt bad placing the life of someone in her hands forever, or until she herself died. He father had his arm replaced by a friend, hosting his face behind his head, a compromise he accepted. The friend caused the accident to be fair. And her mother had the tits of another girl, someone she hated. Her eyes were placed under each arm pit and nose and mouth were placed below her feet, it was torture for the rest of her life. But her mother treated it like it was nothing. This scared Tara, but a friend had given her such an idea that she had to try it. She called it the Centaur plan. Or her friend did.

"Ok then squirt, anybody perticular or just want something cheap" B said, not phased by the girl wanting a full on slave. Tara being only 18, this was quite a thing for the girl to be asking, but B had zero cares. Hell, she had a girl as her asshole, like she gave a shit who she sold too. "ah, um, not really. Just someone who will go along with the plan I guess, or without much struggle". "Girl, they are slaves, however you might have some trouble since you aint giant to flick them around. Hmm, maybe you can take a loner, they struggle less and sorta give up. What you doing anyway, don't see any injuries?" B said before going to the computer next to her and typing things. "I want to do the centaur Plan, do you know it". "Oh shit girl, this guy is screwed".


The centaur plan is simple. Its fulfills a girls dream of being a centaur by torturing some poor person to be 'the rear'. Most if not all successful applicants are merged into the ass area of the subject. The mouth is attached to the ass hole, forever molding it to them. The eyes are left and so is most of the face. Its really just a patch job. The arms merge right into the body, supporting the bent over postion. The bones in the back are changed to forever support the merged position and the legs are sent some fat from both to support the overall balance. For head, its great. You can actually gallop..kinda. You have less toilet breaks and can go whenever, leaving the rest to the back. And can even provide rides. For the rear end, its hell on earth for a life time of eating shit, smelling farts and having yourself attached to an ass for a person forever.

"Ah found a guy, by the name of Josh. Came here and been here for about half a year. Weak and won't put up much fuss.  want him?" B said, looking down at Tara. Tara was now much more happier, this seemed to be working, she soon would have her childhood dream a reality. "Yes, yes please." "Ok, let me grab him, might wanna strip, faster its done, the easier" B said as she left. Tara removed her dress and panties. She had a fine ass, medium sized. Enough to smother a man, but not cover him. B brought out the boy, about 25. He looked pale and defeated. He looked at the young girl in confusion. He was then placed next to her by B. "Go nuts" B said and she looked on in anticipation.

Josh looked scared. He knew this was a Gigerica slave plant, but this was just a young girl, his size. Nothing weird or different about her at all. Exact she was pantless. Tara swallowed herself and approached Josh. He was kneeling already so the process was easy. She backed into his face and her body did the rest. His arms were grabbed by her flesh and molded into her. His face was melted into her ass, the mouth becoming an extension of her assholes tube. His nose was positioned on his back, weirdly, but Tara had learnt the idea from the friend who had the sadistic plan. His hair was removed. But everything else stayed the same. And in less then a minute, Tara had become a somewhat centaur. With full control, there was no struggle. She technically had full control, but Josh 'could' struggle if he wanted. But he did not. He was in shock. She paid B and left, but not before testing her new backside with a nice fart. Smelling nothing, she internally cheered and trotted out.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.