- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing on from Chapter 7. Story of Tara.

Chapter 8: POV of the idea

This is my first POV. It takes place as Josh kneels after being given to Tara.


Josh was tired. He rarely slept in the cages of 20 other people. Fed scraps and left in darkness. The fact he was sold was a miricle, even if he knew it meant death or eternal slavement to a giant. But this was not a giant. This was a young girl. Ruby hair, nice ass and an almost perfect body to boot. He was confused. "Go Nuts" bellowed the giant...thing above him who sold him to her. It was this confusion that sealed his fate. The girl backed into him, positioning his face to her ass.

He tried to flinch but was in confusion so much, it was hard to not look. However in seconds he realized his mistake. The girls body was morphing. It grabbed his arms and in an instant he was attached to her, his arms now inside her body. Then this face, the pain as it ripped skin and morphed it into her perky ass. Within seconds, Josh could only see the backside of her. His nose felt in a different place and his mouth. It was..it was in her asshole! What was this. She moved and it was then he realized. He was now a part of her, like a backside. Like..a centaur. He was her booty. Her eternal ass slave. Dear god, he was in hell.

He had control, but it was so hard, he avoided it. But he felt everything that he once owned. His feet walked with her movement. Her bowls rumbled and sparked his mouth of fear. He followed her until she reached the door and then, she did it. A fart. It went right into his open mouth, or eternal open mouth. It now functioned purely as her asshole, taking everything she pushed out. He might not have smelt it, but it tasted awful, almost just as bad. He realized his fate was worse then any others in that store. For he was trapped in this forever.


As she walked down the street, leaving the store, he was dragged with her. She still controlled and made him move, but he was forced with this. His tounge had nowhere to go. Left in his mouth, it tasted of fart, but left outside and a slight taste of shit was all that he tasted. She eventually got to an apartment. "This aint your new home, just checking in with the genius behind this idea. Or at least who gave me it" She said to him. It was strange her talking to him. He was not part of her body, but yet she communicated. It kinda warmed him inside, not that it changed much between them.

They went into, the room was full of slaves in torture positions, like a crazy scientists torture chamber. There a Techorian approached them. "Oh girl you did it!. Fucking sweet. I get first ride". The girl was young, about 20. She had grey skin, like all Techorians. Her hair was blonde and her body was goddess like. She apprached Josh or the backside of Tara and looked down to his eyes. "Sup asshole, literally. I am Samantha, friend to your new master. It was my idea for you to be this way, hope you like it. Oh and this was also my idea, an extra fuck you" She said. She then positioned herself on Taras back. Instantly Josh knew why his nose was on his back. it inserted like a plug right into Samantha's asshole. He smelt everything, her ass was horrid and he smelt it without any struggle, as he could not struggle. He was trapped. "Fuck this is amazing. Your like my personal horse. And this guy my personal" She paused and ripped the most foul smelling fart she could muster. Josh went into overdrive. It was rotten like anything he ever smelt, a strong shit smell the lingered but it was a full blast."fart sniffer.

 Fuck this is good, but its missing one thing, got room for one more morph?" Samantha said, riding Tara like a bull.  Tara looked at her in confusion. "Like what?, but sure" Samantha jumped off and went to her bedside table, she grabbed a small jar and picked out a small 19 yr old shrunken girl. She then returned the jar and placed the girl a few centimeteres from Josh's nose. "Ok, morph her to her stomach" Samantha said. Tara was confused but did as she said. The girl was now just arms and a head on her (or Josh's) backside. Samantha then looked down to the girl. "Whats fun for the ass if the pussy misses out" She said and then jumped back on Tara, positioned Josh's nose again in her ass but now also slowly inserting the poor girl into her pussy. "Oh fuck, fuck yes, struggle, yes" Samantha said. She rode Tara like a horse, Tara just looking in confusement and excitement as her friend pleasured herself on her. Eventually she climaxed, leaving the poor girl covered in her juices. "Fuck that was good, good for you?" Samantha said.

"Oh yeah, I just had my first shit" Tara replied.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Leave a review if you can and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.