- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new Chapter with new characters. The Start of the Belle Sisters.

Chapter 9: The Twins

Names:Venessa and Betty Belle.

Species: Gigerica.

The Belle Twins. A pair of aristocat girls who came from a very rich family. The girls had lived the life of luxury back on thier home planet, but had set thier sights on Earth. They loved playing with toys, and when they say toys, they mean races of a smaller caliber to them. Slaves, trinkets, food, accessories and more. They used smaller species like they were nothing. However Earth was a breeding ground for fun, as law was lax compared to the sneaking they did back on planets that lived by them back home.

So when they arrived on Earth, they had a plan, and the rich daddy of thiers was more then happy to accomadate. They moved to a small town away from most cities. Cut the power, wrecked the roads and jammed any communication (by ripping the tower out). The town was completly cut off. As mercy, before they arrived they forced all families with kids below 18 to leave, they were not child killers, 18 or over for the fun they wanted. Once they had set up, the town was thiers. Any who approached became new toys and the town itself became ground zero for torture.


Story 1: James Arket. 26.

James was working at the local KFC when the sisters arrived. They forced everybody into the town centre and told them the rules. The would provide the town was supplies and essentials, so life continued as is. But they now ruled it, and anybody they wanted for fun, was to obey or die. These girls were gorgeous! The one named Venessa had long black hair, a gaint pair of breasts and a perky yet slighly meaty ass. The other, Betty, had short bob cut white hair. No tits of any kid and her ass was pretty flat. But her figure was a literal hourglass, besides the more defined ass and breasts. Venessa wore a long purple dress, her panties missing as she flashed the entire crowd. Betty wore nothing, something she mentioned was "freeing and displayed her full figure to see". They had been in town now for 3 months, and yet the town was never the same.


James entered his work, KFC. He walked to the register and noticed only Frankie at the service. Not that it mattered, they rarely got customers, but were forced to act normal for the sisters, as they wanted an 'authentic toy town'. "Hey Frankie, where is Simon, aint he got shift today" James said, putting his work uniform hat on. "Yeah, but, but, Betty got him. Thats 5 in the last week. Oh god" Frankie said, rubbing her arms in nervousness. James could see the fear in her eyes. The sisters often took people to serve them in thier 'hideout'. Outside the normal lottery for food and the 'toilet duty', they often just grabbed people in the street, most which are never seen again. James rubbed his neck, he hated his friend was gone, or co-worker really, but they had bonded over the last few months. But he was more concerned that it could have been him and sighed in relief that it was not this time.

He approached Frankie and grabbed her hand "it will be alright, some do come back, he could. He is strong" She looked at him and pulled him into a hug, crying. "I can't keep living like this, its a game or death almost everyday. Its only a matter of time!". James pulled her back, grabbed her face and looked into her eyes "We are survivors, we will survive! Look at me, we will survive. We have to survive." Frankie calmed down and thanked James. She and James continued the empty shift, not talking much.

James left his work after his shift. It was around 5pm. He decided to check the punishment zone. A zone where the sisters put people who try to escape. Usually in cars. Because of this, they leave any supplies they had with the punished people. While food was plentiful, nothing much new ever came in. Over the years James had obtained a walkmen, PSP, a porno mag and basketball in the zone. Useful to pass the time in a town with no internet nor any new supplies of any entertainment products.

He approached the area, it was like a car graveyard, they usually grabbed the people, disposed of the vehicles, 'did the deed' and left. The punishment was all for the town to see. A giant Jar sat in the middle of the area. Inside was about 20-30 people, trapped. Cameras littered the area, so nobody ever tried to help them. They stayed thier until a sister grabbed one for use or a snack or they died of starvation or thirst. The jar was cleaned and emptied fully once a week.

James passed te jar, the people inside bashing at the glass, begging for help. He ignored them, refusing to look at a fate they choose but still awful regardless. He appraoched a new looking car. It had a foreign licence plate, a new comer. While they did not enter the jar, the sisters dumped thier cars here anyway. He scavanged and found a DVD collection, used in the cars built in DVD player. As he climbed out, the ground shook. Oh no he thought, it was one of them.


He hid as the giant passed by. It was Betty. She had a car in her hand. She pulled a young girl, about 22 from her car. She was screaming. She ripped the clothes from her. "Hello sweetie, welcome to town. Sadly we aren't accepting anybody new" Betty bellowed at the scared girl. The girl looked at her, sitting in the giants hand. She got on her knees and begged the girl "Please, I only came to see my father. I had not heard from him in months. I don't mean any harm or disrespect" She pleased. Betty laughed. "Sorry girl, no visitors. Hmm, feel a bit peckish. Snack time". And, like she was a piece of candy, Betty threw her into her mouth and swallowed the girl whole. The girl screamed the entire time until the screams echoed in the mouth and were silenced. Betty laughed and patted her belly "Dumb bitch". She then went to leave, but something caught her eye.

James froze in panic, she could see him. Directly she was looking right at him. "Look like we got a peeping tom, GET OUT HERE!" she yelled, causing James to jump and run out, scared of any punishment for delaying the demand. He just stood their. His nightmares come alive. "Well, well, well. A scavanger. Don't normally see many, they hide better. Guess you suck at hide and seek" she laughed to herself. James felt like pissing his pants, he had no idea how to react. "Oh lighten up, I aint gonna hurt ya, I have had my snack and we monitor our taking of toys. Don't want to empty the town too fast" She said. She lowered herself. "Hmm, your quite a cutie, wish I found you yesterday instead of that wimpy little freak". "Was, was his name Simon, by, by any chance" James said. Instantly he regretted it, WHY WOULD HE TALK BACK. Why give her anything to change her mind. He was free, he was safe.
But he had to know. He had to know if she was talking about his former friend and college.

"haha, yeah, I think that was his name. Small freaky guy. Scared shitless. I still have em actually, survived our fun last night. Did not expect that from the frail guy. Why?" Betty replied, bending down, looking directly into into the eyes of James "you know him".

"yes..I mean. Yes, he was a friend and fellow worker. He, yeah, I knew him" James meeked back responce wise. Had she not have good hearing, Betty would have barely heard him. She laughed back "haha, well, well, well. Maybe you can have him back. I am finished with him. But not for free, I want something from you" She said, smiling at him, deviously.

"wh..what" James said, in oure terror. What could this beast want from him.

"A date" She replied.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and apologies for mistakes or errors.