[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Earth changes when Humanity gains some new faces from outta space. Journey with various races from various places as they use and abuse the local population.

 

Chapters follow various characters. Headers give you the ability to only focus on a character you enjoy and will mention introduction of new character chapters to begin with. However the full experience is to read all and some cross-overs will happen.

 

Some Tags are hints to future stories or events. Please be aware the tags are reflective of what is included and mature events do transpire.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 

 

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Object, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 19621 Read: 55399
Published: August 07 2020 Updated: August 09 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] (1656 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (904 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (1565 words)

Continuing from Chapter 2, Samantha.

4. Chapter 4 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (705 words)

Bit of a sidestep. This is the first in the Anthology collection I will be expanding alongside the normal ones. More of an experimenting for ideas to expand on.

Sadly I found one or two so good they do appear in later Chapters, but still a good read for possible futures or just for a good time.

5. Chapter 5 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (835 words)

Continuing from Chapter 1: Sally.

6. Chapter 6 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (990 words)

A new Chapter for a new Character and Species. Character of Sansa.

7. Chapter 7 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (992 words)

Introducing a new character. First chapter for Tara.

8. Chapter 8 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (870 words)

Continuing on from Chapter 7. Story of Tara.

9. Chapter 9 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (1376 words)

A new Chapter with new characters. The Start of the Belle Sisters.

10. Chapter 10 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (559 words)

A view into the look of the lives of Sansa's victims. Continues the adventures of Sansa but is not an advancement of her main story.

11. Chapter 11 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (1188 words)

Continuing from Chapter 9. Another Belle Twins story continuing from the story of James.

12. Chapter 12 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (817 words)

Continuing from Chapter 3, the story of Samantha.

13. Chapter 13 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (975 words)

Continuing from Chapter 12, this is a POV of the patrons Samantha 'used'.

14. Chapter 14 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (1449 words)

The start and introduction of harmony.

15. Chapter 15 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (613 words)

As we come to Chapter 15, we continue the story of Samantha with a deal done in dark with devious dudes.

As some might come to discover, some Chapters link but timeline is not exactly in line with Chapters. If people need help, I am happy to provide a timeline of events and where they take place in each chapter (up to 15). But none of this is essential to enjoy the individual stories alone.

Think of them like the MCU, you can enjoy your character or characters without reading or knowing anything else outside that. But I am writing a linking story with chapters like this that hint at a coming story arc. But its not essential to know what is going on.

16. Chapter 16 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (2402 words)

Continuing the Belle Sisters story from Chapter 11.

17. Chapter 17 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (796 words)

Continuing from Chapter 12, Samanthas night out.

18. Chapter 18 by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (929 words)

Continuing from Chapter 7, the character of Tara.