- Text Size +

I plummeted face-first toward Nimi’s open maw. I tried to flap my wings to slow the fall, only managing to fling some warm globs of her saliva all over my face. The giant pink muscle that was tormenting me moments ago was rising up to meet me with alarming speed. I smacked right into the fork of her tongue with a deafening squelch, knocking the air out of my windpipes and causing me to inhale some of the saliva that was now practically drenching my face. 


She wasted no time replacing the spit that I just wiped away. The two sections of her tongue alternated rubbing up and down, leaving me squirming in the indent where they split. I hoisted myself on top of her tongue, using her taste buds for traction amid the slimy surface. That turned out to be a worse spot. Nimi took the opportunity to lift her tongue to the roof of her mouth and press me against her palate. She held me flat against it and sucked, vacuum-sealing me in a fleshy prison. After a few seconds, she lowered her tongue. I was left stuck to the ceiling of her mouth for a moment before flopping back onto her tongue. 


The floor sloshed and vibrated all around me as she tried to speak, “Damn Abril, ‘ou tathe ‘ood.”


It took a second to adjust to hearing Nimi’s voice in surround sound. Once I figured out that she had just complimented my taste, I felt my cheeks turn a darker shade of red than they already were from all the physical strain she put me through. It was humiliating enough to have your best friend treat you like a lollipop. Worse, I couldn’t pretend I didn’t like it because Nimi was currently teasing my hard-on with both tips of her tongue. I never appreciated before how dextrous lamiae could be with their tongues. She was able to circle my shaft with one tendril and rub my clit with the other, all while I was riding her tongue like a toddler on a massively oversized horse. The overstimulation of senses was taking its toll. If she kept licking me like this, I was going to-


Nimi broke my train of thought by switching her tactic. She suddenly wrapped one tip around my throbbing member, and at the same time penetrated me with the other tip. Having her tongue sliding in and out of me while she pumped away on my cock proved too much. I exploded all over her tongue and gasped for hot, muggy air inside her mouth. This was the second most humiliated I had ever felt, trailing just behind the time Prisyss tied me up and tried to sell me as a pet butterfly.


While I recovered, Nimi retracted both tips of her tongue, making sure to lick up all the hot seed I just produced. The ground tilted almost ninety degrees as she deposited my spent body into her cheek cavity. I watched with morbid curiosity as she arched her tongue and sucked my ejaculate down her gullet. That’ll be me next, I thought. So entranced was I with the horrifying ritual of Nimi swallowing that I didn’t notice her fang had stuck itself in my left shoulder. 


As she opened her jaw, the fang left a puncture wound that hurt at first, but quickly went numb. Her tongue once again flattened against my face and pulled me back to the center of her cavernous mouth. I tried to push myself off the slimy surface, but found that my arms wouldn’t move. It was not the same as being trapped against her palate. I could not feel my upper body at all. I flailed my legs to try to let Nimi know something was wrong, but she must have taken it as the signal to go ahead because I felt the angle of her monstrous tongue shift towards the back of her throat. Her uvula grazed against my backside as I started to slide towards the dark pit behind it. I tried to kick more frantically, but found myself losing feeling in my legs as well. I felt like I should be panicking, but my mind was starting to go fuzzy. I focused hard on the situation I was in and how to get help, but it was too difficult to think. It was too easy to rest against the wet, pillowy tongue and just slide down deeper. The last thing I saw was the bright light slipping through the front of Nimi’s mouth, and then everything went black.



My eyelids begrudgingly creaked open. At least, I thought they did, but everything was still pitch black. I reached for my cell phone—even fairies get to enjoy the conveniences of modern technology—but found that I was not only nude, but covered in slime. Starting to piece together memories from before I passed out, I instinctively reached for my shoulder.


“Ow!” I retracted my hand in response to a jolt of sharp pain. 


I slowly brushed my fingers over the same spot on my arm and felt a circular wound that had already begun to scab over. Memories came back in flashes: the huge fang in my shoulder, struggling to move, sliding down Nimi’s throat… Now I at least knew where I was. Feeling the mushy ground beneath my resting spot confirmed my suspicions. Though it was drenched in the same slime covering my body, there was no mistaking it. I woke up on top of a half-digested hamburger bun. More likely than not, I woke up in Nimi’s stomach.


Shit, she must have accidentally injected venom when she bit my shoulder, I thought. That would explain the sudden paralysis, and the following blackout. Then I remembered why I ended up here here in the first place. Nimi’s contact lens was floating around here somewhere in her stomach acids.


Wait, I should be dead. I was sitting on a flimsy piece of bread floating in a pool of gastric fluid. I thought back to my conversation with Nimi. She said she had taken an antacid, so the liquid should be relatively harmless… for now. That brought up another alarming realization. How long had I been out? It could have been minutes or hours. I had to find that contact soon or I could end up melting along with Nimi’s lunch.


Suddenly, guidance came to me in the form of Nimi’s earth-shaking yet oddly muffled voice.


“Yo, April, can you hear me?” she rumbled.


It would be impossible not to. Even if I was deaf, her voice would still be sending vibrations throughout her stomach walls and into my body.


“Oh right, you can’t answer,” she continued. “Well, uh… I dunno how much longer this stomach pill thing is gonna last, so you might wanna hurry it up in there. I’ll hafta get you out of there pretty soon.”


The omniscient voice confirmed my fears. There was no time to waste. I shakily got to my feet and started looking. Only, I had no idea where to begin. Somewhere in this massive pool of bilge and soggy food was a transparent lens about half my height. Not that its appearance mattered, since I could not see my own hands in front of my face.


Luckily, I was able to scrape the saliva off my wings, allowing me to take flight once again. I hovered just above the surface of Nimi’s gastric acid, letting my toes graze the top of the pool to feel for the lens. I made my way around the perimeter of her stomach, using the fleshy walls as a guide. As I searched, I got a good idea of what Nimi had to eat today. My toes hit soggy french fries twice my size, a piece of taco shell, and some kind of chocolate-covered object that I guessed was a protein bar. 


Eventually, I came back to where I started: on top of the hamburger bun. From there, I turned my back to Nimi’s stomach wall and flew toward the center of her vast stomach. The light bubbling and gurgling of her stomach started to become louder and more frequent, warning that the antacid would not last much longer. Just when I started to lose hope of ever finding Nimi’s contact, I felt something hard and plastic-like brush my feet. I reached down while hovering just above the liquid and grabbed the side of the object. It was round and concave. This had to be it. 


I tried grabbing both ends of the contact at once, but it was too large for my arm span, so I changed tactics. I grabbed the lens with both hands from one side and flapped my wings hard, but it was no good. The contact was just too heavy for my wings  to carry. I racked my brain trying to think up any way to get the contact out of Nimi’s increasingly dangerous belly. Just when I had lost all hope, Nimi’s voice of divine intervention came from everywhere at once.


“April? I’m starting to get super worried. Maybe we should just bail and figure something else out.” The whole world shook as she spoke, meaning she was on the move. “I’m gonna get you out of there, just grab onto this.”


I had no idea what she was talking about, but suddenly there was a tiny streak of light coming from her esophagus. Not enough to make out any of the shapes in her stomach, but enough that I could finally see the contact I was grabbing. From the thin beam of light came a rope. Well, actually it was a piece of floss, but it was as thick as a rope to me. Nimi was going to try to pull me out.


I wedged the contact between my thighs and pressed hard with my feet to prevent it from slipping, then I grabbed the floss with both hands. Nimi must have felt my weight, or more likely the weight of the contact, and started to pull up on the rope. There were a few times during my rapid ascent when I thought the contact would slip out from under me, but it miraculously stayed in my grasp.


I travelled up towards her throat, squeezing through some tight, fleshy tunnels as I neared the back of her mouth. Finally, I could see the blinding light once more outlining her fanged teeth. I flopped onto her tongue, still holding the floss and the contact. Nimi dragged me across her taste buds and over her lips into the first breath of fresh air I had in what seemed like hours.


Nimi cupped her hand under my position on her floss escape rope and I let go, falling back unceremoniously into her palm. She brought her face closer and looked with an expression of worry and guilt, that quickly turned to surprise.


“Holy shit April, you actually got it!” she exclaimed. “Oh, I could just kiss you!”


She leaned forward, but quickly reeled back once she got a whiff of me.


“Uh… Maybe we should give you a bath first.”

Chapter End Notes:

This is not the end! There is one more part to this short story coming soon.