- Text Size +

It was nice to finally be able to wash off Nimi’s gooey spit from my body. After sitting in her muggy inner stomach with her lunch, the steamy hot water felt heavenly. I dunked my head under and ran my fingers through my hair to get rid of the last traces of saliva, then resurfaced and gratefully sucked in air. Even with the steam, it was a thousand times more refreshing than the strained breaths I had to choke down in my friend’s tummy. 


I flipped to face the ceiling and lazily backstroked towards land. I washed up against a soft and squishy beach and layed there for a moment before getting to my feet. Careful not to slip on the wet surface that sank like a bean bag with every step, I walked along Nimi’s midriff. I was still the size of a stick of gum—and felt how one looks when Nimi is done with it—at the request of my titanic half-snake pal. Only this time, she meant well by it.


“I feel bad about putting you through all this,” she told me earlier while carrying me in her palm to the inn’s hot spring. “So I’m going to pamper you tonight, and I won’t take no for an answer.”


I had no reason to reject her kind offer, other than a surprisingly rational fear of being eaten again, so I agreed. Besides, I was in no condition to fight her, even at my full size. Being Nimi’s snack had taken all my energy. I needed a spa day fit for a queen, and Nimi delivered. Her monumental, glistening breasts blocked my view of her face. Each one was several times my height, not to mention orders of magnitude more voluminous. 


At this size I could appreciate the results of her strict workout regimen. Her washboard abs were rock-solid, providing much better walking support than her squishy pelvis where I washed up. While I was distracted by her impressive muscles, Nimi was performing another miracle right in front of me. She had stuck her fingers between her mountainous tits and pulled them apart, forming a soft valley that led to her inviting, freckle-spotted smile.


“Having fun yet?” she bellowed. “Cuz I think you could be having a lot more fun up here.” She gestured to her boobs, tweaking one of her nipples with her index finger as she held them apart. 


I was wary of her playful nature and how dangerous it could be at my size, but the promise of giant booby funtime overpowered my fear. I rushed forward into the chasm of cleavage, right into Nimi’s trap. She released the fleshy mounds just as I reached their center, smushing me gently between the two soft globes.


“Gotcha!” taunted Nimi.


“I thought you were supposed to be pampering me,” I complained, though in reality I hardly minded the soft entrapment.


Suddenly, the walls pressed in much harder, completely engulfing me in supple flesh.


“Sorry, can’t hear you!” Nimi’s muffled voice resonated through her cushiony prison. “But… I think I can feel you~”


I abruptly became aware of my hardening phallus once again revealing my sexual feelings. Nimi’s silky mammaries surrounding my tiny body and rubbing up on my crotch sent intense waves of pleasure from my toes to my fingertips. Much like being on her tongue, the lamia’s full-body titjob was overwhelming every neuron in my brain. All I could think about was how good it felt to be squished and rubbed between her tits. Nimi was now massaging her breasts up and down with her hands, causing jolts of pleasure with each motion.


Her cleavage was my entire world right now. All I could think about was fucking her glorious tits. All I could hear was the sloshing of her milk. All I could smell was sex and her addictive body stench. All I could taste was her sweat. All I could see and touch were her enormous mammaries. In that moment, I needed nothing else.


Her pace quickened and she began to toss her breasts in all directions, jostling me around while keeping my body firmly trapped. Her tender breasts felt like pillows compared to her hardened abs, so the sudden jerky movement was more disorienting than painful. She kept me squashed inside her cleavage for ages as she mashed and massaged like she was kneading dough. I would not say I was having fun, but I was certainly enjoying myself. 


Ultimately, the sensation proved to be too much for my already assaulted libido. All it took was one more hard squeeze. I came violently, erupting white juice all over the surrounding boob-cushions. Either Nimi could not feel the warm goop or she did not care, because she continued to grind her tits together. I was gradually coated in my own sperm as she spread it like a condiment on her titty sandwich. Soon enough, I was nearing climax again. At the same time as she was bringing me closer to the edge, I could hear Nimi pleasuring herself all around me. Her moans only added to my desperation to shoot another load. After a minute or so, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I came again, emptying my balls so violently it was almost painful. Meanwhile, Nimi’s moaning had become deafening and the pressure of her boobs tripled. She had clearly just reached climax as well.


Just as quickly as they had smashed together, Nimi’s breasts parted, leaving me lying down, exhausted and covered in sweat and cum. I did not even bother to crawl out of the pool of sexual goop that Nimi and I had concocted. Luckily, Nimi was nice enough to extract me from her chest by pinching my torso between her meaty thumb and index finger. As they approached, I noticed they were already covered in a thin layer of white liquid. It didn’t take much imagination to figure out where her hand had been while I was getting abused by her oversized melons.


She gripped my ribcage firmly and lifted me in front of her face.


“Dude, you’re a mess,” she teased. “Let’s get you cleaned off.”


With that, she opened her maw and shuttled me directly between her soft lips. They clamped down around me and her tongue got to work. She sucked on my legs, moving her lips back and forth to get all the liquid off. Meanwhile, her tongue circled my face and torso, licking every inch of my body. She lingered a bit when her tongue passed over my crotch, but then ejected me from her mouth. Pinching me between her fingers once more, Nimi slowly lowered me into the steamy water next to her hips. She dunked me up to my head, then quickly pulled me out. When I emerged, all traces of our sexcapades were erased. She lifted me up above her left breast and let go. I bounced twice, then settled into her squishy skin. I was lying down right next to her nipple, taking in the gentle steam and recovering.


“Y’know April, maybe we could make this a regular thing. I give you a massage and you give me a snack,” Nimi suggested to the ceiling while lounging back and dipping her hair in the water.


“Yeah, don’t push your luck,” I cautioned.


 


Whether she was serious or not, I knew this would not be the last time I saw Nimi from the inside.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's it! The end of the first Monster-Sized Bite short story. Sorry it was so long overdue. Hopefully it was worth the wait.

Please leave a review and let me know what you thought, it will really help me figure out where to go with these in the future.