- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Students have their first night at school

Chapter 3: First Night

The students all started leaving the classroom, Ms Eve mentioning "It is now Lunch, you can have Lunch here or you can go to your dorms and have lunch there. Either way, after lunch, everyone returns to their dorms and can start unpacking for tonight" she said. Suddenly her phone in her pocket went off, she got it out. She had received a text "See me in your office - P". It was from the principal. what did she want, Ms Eve grumbled in her thoughts. She was a pain to deal with, she was sadistic like Ms Eve, but an annoying person to deal with overall. Something about her peeved Ms Eve off.

Tom didn't know what to do. He was planning to have lunch in his dorm, but didn't really want to go back there yet.  Sally scared him and he was afraid what she might do to him, however his fate soon became sealed "Hey, human, I am going back now. If you don't come now, I won't let you unpack later" Sally said, walking towards the dorms. Tom gulped and then followed the giant girl, unsure what lay ahead for him.

He followed her till she got to her room. It had a slightly larger door then the other rooms and the room itself seemed to occupy more space then the adjacent rooms. She looked down at him "I will unpack first, you can wait out here. When I am done, you can come in and unpack yourself" she said, before unlocking the door and slamming it shut.

Tom is annoyed. Why would she get him to follow her then lock him out. It had been an hour since she went inside Tom was slightly cold and very hungry. Hugging himself for warmth, Samantha walked passed him, heading towards her dorm room. She noticed him shivering. "Hey human..wait, what was your name again?" she said. Before Tom could answer, she continued "Whatever. You look cold, want a blanket" she said. Tom looked surprised, but said sure. She snapped her fingers and he was covered by a blanket. He even had a cupcake in his hand. "You looked hungry also" she smirked. Tom could not believe it, he was now warm and had a snack, maybe Samantha was not such a bad person as he first assumed. She was the most human looking person, he thought. "Thanks" Tom said. She nodded. She started to walk away, but leaned in a whispered in his ear "Don't worry, I will make you return the favor one day" she said, she then winked at him and continued to her dorm. Tom was now unsure if he should have accepted the offer.


After another 20 minutes, the door unlocked. Tom opened it. He walked in and saw Sally's room. While it was nothing special in terms of decorations, wallpaper or anything. In fact, it looked pretty generic. The place's scope was huge. Everything was slightly larger then it would be for Tom, compensating for the huge size Sally was. She was in the kitchen. "Do you want something" she asked. Tom thought, would this be another trick? Surely not. He was still hungry and his food was still unpacked and uncooked. "ahh...sure, thanks" he said. She nodded and started to prepare something. Tom then started to unpack, but was undecided what he should actually do. If he unpacked now, he would need to repack tomorrow. Not to mention he could not store his clothes anywhere due to the room being Sally's and it being bigger, too big for his clothes and others. He decided to keep his pyjamas at the top of his stuff and only removed them later. Suddenly Sally placed a small plate down near Tom, since he was unable to use the table efficiently. "Thanks" he said as she walked away. He looked at it, it was some sandwiches. Tom grabbed one, sniffed it and then just took a bite. Tasty he said. They were quite ni-. Tom passed out.


Tom awoke, it was darker, time had passed. He felt weird, what had happened. He was eating and then he passed out. He noticed his enviroment was...soft. He looked around, suddenly his face changed to shock. He was on Sally's giant bed, near the bottom. Sally was positioned near the top, she layed, naked, with her legs open and her glissering pussy on full show. "I knocked you out with a sleeping drug, so I could prepare" she said, looking at him. "Now come lick, if you want to sleep in my room, you need to pay the price" she said, smiling. Tom was scared, he was naked, on this girls bed, being forced to serve her. Scared of what she might do if he said no, considering she knocked him out for the event, he crawled towards the girl.

He approached the inner area of her thighs. Trembling, he kept moving, her eyes on him constantly. He approached the giant pussy, fearing for his life, he started licking. Sally grabbed the back of his head, pushing him into it fully, he was overcome from the event, squirming and wriggling. He licked and licked, swallowing juices during it.

Sally was in heaven, she had gotten the human to service her and she was loving it. Holding him in place, she felt him squirm near her sensitive area, her pussy as wet as anything.

After 25 minutes, she let go, grabbed the blankets and covered herself and Tom. Covered in darkness and afraid to move, Tom remained in the position. His enviroment smelling of ass and pussy, he eventually fell asleep, terrified what his future at this school entailed. And what tomorrow would bring. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

 

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.