- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some Drama in class, but all is sorted..maybe.

Chapter 5: Sharing is Caring.

Tom sat at a table with Samantha. Littered on the table were various sex toys. Dildos, flesh lights, vibrators and more. Samantha looked at them in slight disgust, picking one up by two fingers. "You humans use these?" she asked. Tom was insanely red. The teacher had done a short presentation on the human male and female and then presented the class with tables to inspect the toys. Tom had no idea how one related to the other, but he was really not sure how to act or react. Samantha put the toy down. "Do they feel good?" she asked him. Tom just blushed. "I..ah, don't know. I have never used any, especially the female ones" he said. Samantha giggled "duh". She looked at him "pick one you would use if you were a female" she said. Tom was confused. "Go on, do it" she said. Tom, not wanting to upset the girl, pointed to a purple vibrater, picking the first thing he saw. Samantha smiled "Ok then, let me try it" she said. Suddenly Tom's vision went black.

Tom could see again, but it was weird. Where was he. He adjusted his eyes and saw it, a giant face. It..it was Samantha. "Hey, your awake. I turned you into a vibrator, exact copy of the one you pointed at. The spell lasts about 50 minutes, then you will go back to normal. But first, test time" she said. Samantha, without anybody noticing, pulled her jeans down and her panties and inserted Tom.



Tom's vision was filled with pink and darkness. He could taste Samantha. Suddenly he started vibrating. Samantha started to get wet, Tom was forced to taste it, he was in full panic mode. What was going on!

Samantha in class did her best to hide her pleasure, but it drove her nuts. Tom was really good on her pussy. She was leaking like crazy. Suddenly something touched her, she turned around. Ms Eve was standing behind her "Come with me" she said.

Samantha walked to Ms Eve, having turned Tom off. "Give me him" she said, Samantha tried to bluff her "Who?" she said. "The human dildo you just casted, I saw you do it, I was in the room" she said. Defeated, Samantha pulled her pants slightly down and awkwardly pulled Tom out. She snapped her fingers and her jucies on him vanished, making him clean. "He still has 45 minutes left, I can't do anything to change that" she said. Ms Eve took Tom. "Thats fine, go back to class, I will take him to sick bay" she said. Samantha nodded and left. Ms Eve then walked to a nearby hallway. She looked at Tom "I have been waiting for this" she smiled, then she pulled her panties out of the way below her and inserted her prize.

Tom was so confused. He had seen Samantha pull him out and then been given to Ms Eve. But now she was using him. What was going on! He instantly could taste Ms Eve's jucies, he freaked out, this was his teacher! He could feel her moving, what was going on.

Ms Eve was leaking like crazy, Tom was full on assaulting her pussy and it was wonderful. She headed back to her dorm, wanting to fully experience him. She walked inside and pulled her panties down. And proceed to use Tom for the remaining 45 minutes.

After Tom transformed, he lay naked on the floor of Ms Eve's room. It looked like a sex dungeon, sex toys everywhere. Latex and leather lined the room. He then looked up to see his teacher naked, on the bed.

"Hello Tom" She said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.