- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The class take some Drama class.

Chapter 6: Dramatic Drama Class.

Tom layed on the floor of Ms Eve room. She was dressed in her clothes earlier, but they seemed like a new pair of identical clothes. She looked down at Tom. "This is pathetic Tom, transformed by a classmate, its not acceptable" she said, wagging her finger. "We don't accept that kind of behviour here, your punishment is lunch time detention tomorrow" Ms Eve said. Tom was so confused, he did not ask to be transformed nor did he have a choice, and he saw Ms Eve use him, how was he the culprit. "But Ms-" he went to say, but she jumped off the bed and walked towards him. "What were you going to say? It better be thank you Ms Eve for rescuing me! Because I can turn the lunch time to after school very easily" she said. Tom instantly shut his mouth. "Now leave, your late for Drama class. I will stay here and rest, I feel, winded. Try and organise a student to bunk with tonight also, if you fail, you will be sleeping with me" she said, grinning. Tom sweated and got up. He looked around. "Oh right clothes, by the door" she said. Tom grabbed his clothes and ran out.

Tom eventually walked into Drama class. The other students sat in chairs in a circle, the teacher, a girl around 35, stood in the middle. She looked human, but Tom was too unfocused to see if anything looked out of place, the teacher looked at him as he entered "Ah, Tom, your late. That means you have volunteered to be the backside. Excellent, no need to rock, paper, scissors" the teacher said. Tom, confused, just grabbed and seat and joined them. "As I was saying, we will be doing a rendition of Knight of Swords, Samantha has volunteered as the wizard, Sally the Knight and Erica ended up as the front of the horse, so that means you are the backside Tom" the teacher said. Tom was confused, backside, horse, what? "Ok, get into costumes and then read your lines to prepare" the teacher said, and everyone but Tom got up.

Tom was confused, late and missing information, he saw the students getting into costumes. Suddenly Erica awkardly approached him, holding a costume, she herself was in a horse costume with no back. Tom then realished what was happening. It was a two person horse costume, the kind you see in plays and halloween, one person is the head and the other the backside. Tom could not believe his luck, or bad luck as it be. "This..is for you" Erica said, she seemed sweaty.
Tom grabbed the costume and started to enter it, it seemed slightly different to what he expected, more straps that did not seem to go anywhere. Regardless he suited up and awaited when he would need to 'form the horse', however Erica approached "I..want to try it out, see it will work..just in case" she said. Tom went to say no, but was so drained from today, just went along. He bent and proceeded to enter the hole at the back of her costume. However, as he approached, something was very, very wrong.

Erica had succeeded. She could feel Tom pressed to her ass. This costume was amazing! She had heard they used one and played the part to end up as it by choosing her role last, as the other girls did not know it was a two person costume and nobody wanted to be a horse in the play. However unlike older suits, this had a new harness system that tied the hands of the second person and could be 'adjusted', which Erica abused to squeeze Tom in tight.

Tom was trapped, as soon as he entered, the straps grabbed his hands and tied them away, leaving him defenseless. Then the costume was adjusted, and he was forced closer and closer to Ericas ass. He was trapped, unable to move except his legs, that he only really had control of when Erica moved. His day went from shit to shittier.

Erica moved onto stage, she had a cunning idea. Nobody could see her face, the costume was for prop only, since the horse had no need to talk. Moving into position, where she knew the play did not need her to move. She adjusted the straps and re-positioned herself, having her face the other way and Tom to face away from her ass to her pussy.

Tom felt the costume move..no, it was Erica. She had loosened the harness. Was this all a big mistake, did she strap them hard by accident. No, he was not that lucky. He saw her twist her body, to face him. His view went from her backside to her front. Then, she..she was undressing, pulling her pants down. Once down, she adjusted the straps, Toms face moving closer to her pussy, unable to reject it. Within seconds he was smothered against it, unable to move his head or anything else to avoid it. "Lick" she said. Tom refused.

Erica had done it, she was facing the other way, her view was blinded, but she could hear in the event she needed to talk or do something. She adjusted the straps, feeling Toms face growing closer and closer until she could feel his face right on her vagina. Oh, this was unbelievable, a person so close to her special place. This was a dream. She whispered "lick", however, he did not do as she wanted. She..she..she was furious! How dare he take this from her! She was so close, yet so far! No, she had to do something, anything...ah, yes, maybe. She thought, grinning.

Tom remained smothered in her pussy, but refused to lick. So far it seemed to work, she did not react. Maybe it was a bluff or maybe she was not like the others. She did seem shyer then the other girls. However something near him made a sound, her stomach, it made a noise, it...oh god! He could smell it, she, she had farted. It entered his nose. It was awful, and with little ventaliation, he was trapped. "That was a taste, lick or I will do more" Erica said. Tom went into full panic mode and started licking. He entered and soon found himself lapping up her Juices, not wanting to piss her off, he kept up the action, not letting up. 

Erica could now feel his tongue, oh it was wonderful! She had never had this before and now, oh, it was incredible!  The thought of him licking her, oh it was a dream come true! She instantly felt wet down there, she could feel him being forced to consume her. It drove her nuts. "Erica" she heard a voice say. "Erica!" it was louder. She quickly readjusted the harness and looked, the teacher was in front of her. "Everything alright Erica, we finished 5 minutes ago, you were just standing there" the teacher said. So occupied by her stimulation, she lost track of time. She quickly pulled her pants up. "Oh no, just removing the straps to get out, sorry" Erica lied. "Ok, well, I am leaving, be sure not to be late to class. But tell Mrs Alex you were busy if you are...within reason. Don't be flunking" she said, before walking off. Hearing she had an excuse for being late, once she heard the door close, Erica readjusted the harness again, feeling Toms tongue once more.


20 minutes later, Erica and Tom, who took a quick trip to the bathroom to clean his face, walked into Survival class. Mrs Alex, the class and even Ms Eve sat on chairs. "Ah, your late" Mrs Alex said. Erica replied "We..are, got..sstuck in the horse costume. I was told tto tell you" Erica said. "Ah that complex costume, not the first time a student got stuck, so many straps. Ok sit down, we were discussing our lession for today" Mrs Alex said.

Erica and Tom sat down, Tom sitting away from her, but was forced to sit next to Samantha due to this, something he did not realize but instantly regretted. Hopefully she would leave him alone.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

As always, Apologizes for mistakes and errors.