- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Class takes Survival class and Tom tries to survive.

Chapter 7: Sleepy Shenanigans

"Today you will setting up the inside of your tent, your little lamp for light, your sleeping bag, your food containers, bug net and more. Experiencing the inside of your tent. To maximize the experience, we are going to turn off the lights while your inside. FUN!" Mrs Alex said, the students just kind of looked at her weird. "And since tents are a two person activity we will have...Erica with Sally and Tom with Samantha" she said, Tom realising she went by who was sitting near each other. He would have regretted his seating choice, but either girls was a bad idea. "Oh and Sally, we got a bigger tent in. So me and Ms Eve will help you set it up in the outroom, which is bigger. Tom and Samantha, your tent is over there in the corner, set it up and give it a whirl" Mrs Alex said, before walking out, taking Erica, Sally and Ms Eve with her.

Tom looked at Samantha. She was watching the others leave. Once the door slammed shut, she snapped her fingers, the tent and all items were ready to go. "idiots, this is childs play" she said. Suddenly the lights went out. "Well, get in, you owe me from earlier" Samantha said, Tom sweated. He crawled into the tent, it was..roomy. Not cramped but not spacious. Samantha followed from behind. Tom sat down and she sat in front of him "So I can't transform you, Ms Eve would kill me for doing it twice in a day. But I have another idea" she said, and she clicked her fingers. Tom noticed something behind him. The normal sleeping bag was gone and in its place....was the pleasure bag. "I was curious about this thing" Samantha said, crawling towards it. "Looks fun" she smiled. "GET IN" she yelled. Tom jumped at her yell. Not wanting to piss the person with seemingly unlimited power, he crawled into the bag.

He wriggled down and down, until his feet touched the bottom. It was tight, he could hardly move. He felt the top move and feet appeared and slowly went past him, closer and closer he saw her pussy approaching. This was the dildo, horse suit and more all over again. What was this school and its horney Aliens. Eventually it stopped infront of him, unable to go anywhere, he started licking.

Tom licked and licked, tasting and sucking in Samanthas juices. He already was used to it, but it still felt demeaning and weird. Suddenly Samantha started to move, she was getting out. Tom was not a fool this time, it was only 10 minutes since he started, was it over? Did she get caught? Was she bored. Suddenly someone else started to enter. Tom could make out grey legs...Erica? Was she back for more. Tired and not wanting to be farted on again, once the pussy entered his vision, he started again. Tasting the Alien girl..but this..this was different. He had just tasted Erica and she was different this time, but not foreign, he knew this specific person.

"My, my Tom, you are quite the pleaser, I didn't even need to say anything" Tom heard. He stopped and froze. It was Ms Eve.

"Did I say stop, go on, your already in trouble, might as well make me orgasm before I let you out" she said. Tom was terrified, he had fucked up. Assuming it was Erica, he had started without any permission, and now he had eaten out his teacher. However, he obeyed her commands. He licked and licked, the jucies entering his mouth, filling it. After 20 minutes and an orgasm, she got out. Extending a hand, Tom grabbed it and she pulled him out also.

As Tom got out, the tent was empty. He crawled out. The lights were on but only Ms Eve and Samantha were there.
"Dear dear Tom, Samantha says you just hopped in the Sleeping bag without her knowing, you dirty perv. Seems like I need to teach you a lession. Forget lunch time punishment, your bunking with me tonight" she said. Tom was in shock. Blamed again and now a harsher punishment lay before him. What was he to do. Why she like this. Defeated, he just nodded.

After class, Tom walked to the entrance of Ms Eves room, he knocked. She unlocked and opened the door, she was completely nude.

"Welcome Tom, we shall have some fun tonight" she said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Have a suggestion or idea! I am all ears. Want Ms Eve to do something while Tom Sleeps over, add it in a review and if I like it, I shall try and incorporate it.

Thanks again for reading and as always, Apologize for mistakes and errors.