- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom spends the night with a new dorm bunk

Chapter 8: An Evening with Eve.

Tom stood in shock, his teacher just stood there...naked. "Come on, come in, I am getting cold" she said. Tom slowly walked in. Her room looked the same as last time, but the fact he was trapped here seemed to set off a more..trapped vibe. He walked into the middle of the room, there sat a weird seat like device, he glanced at it before looking at Ms Eve, who now looked at him. "Now Tom, I want to make a deal with you" she said, grinning. "This is a queening chair, it allows me to sit on a persons face and they are forced to..make me happy". Tom looked, a small hole was in the centre of the seat. He shivered at the thought of him inside. "If you tell me you are sorry for sneaking into the sleeping bag, I will let you go. But if you keep up your lie of being innocent, then this is just the first punishment I will be forced to make you endure" she said. Tom freaked, was this a test or was she telling the truth. She did say it, so surely she had to follow up. But she was smart and had already tricked him to lick her out, this could just be her messing with his head. He was innocent, he should not have to apologize, and surely she knew that.

"Well?" Ms Eve asked. Tom breathed out and admitted "I am sorry for sneaking into Samantha's Sleeping bag" he lied. Feeling awful to admitting to something he did not do, he had hoped it would free him from tonight. "You dirty perv, I knew you did it. I honestly did not believe Samantha, she is quite a cunning child. But you, well, I now can't just let you not be punished, it would be wrong. Well then, get in the seat" she said. Tom froze. Again tricked by her. Was this all a game, was she toying with him? Knowing any resistence was futile, Tom got on his knees and began opening the seat. He layed inside, his face pointing towards the ceiling. Ms Eve appraoched and closed the chair, trapping him. "Now the fun begins" she said. Tom saw her ass approaching, feeling it touch and then smother his face. His tongue near her pussy, he licked. Feeling her wriggle and her jucies enter his mouth, he swallowed and swallowed. This was insane, it seemed to not stop, he could hear her, she was screaming in delight. Tom hated this, his mouth, he could only taste her, only smell her.

Ms Eve sat on poor Toms face, making her pussy cover his mouth and her ass smother his nose. She felt his tongue, he had entered her. That was quick she thought. Soon it got better and better, oh she was loving this. She felt her juices leave her, hearing his mouth suck it all up. Oh, it was heaven. She, she..ooooooooh fuck, she had orgasmed. Fuck it was amazing. She used Tom for a solid 45 minutes, getting as much out of him as she could. Then, she got off, Tom's face looking tired and wet, his body and face covered in her juicess, with any that missed his face having slid down onto his body. She opened the chair. "I see why Ms Samantha is so obsessed with you, you are quite the fun time" she smiled. Tom just layed there, exhausted.

After a minute, Ms Eve kicked Tom leg "come on, get up, you need a clean" she said. Tom got up, his face and body feeling wet and uncomfortable. "My shower is in the room over there" she said. Tom nodded and walked in.

Tom turned the shower on and entered. Feeling a tad better with the warm shower, he took the little time he had to himself to relax and calm down. Stil feeling a trapped sensation, he started to clean the juices of Ms Eve from him. He hated this, he was tricked and now was being punished for no reason. Suddenly he heard something, he looked behind him and saw Ms Eve, she had opened the shower door. "Well, go on, make room" she said. Tom was flabbergasted. What was she doing here, he assumed she had sent him here to clean, what was her plan now. Tom moved and both Ms Eve and himself were squeezed in the smallish, but roomy, shower. "My dear Tom, you weren't the only one dirty from our fun, my pussy needs a clean. And I think I see a nice tongue that could do the job" she winked. Tom had no reaction. Another trick from her. Yes he needed the clean, but she had planned to come in from the start.

He got down on his knees, facing her vagina. He could see she was still wet around and slightly inside. Suddenly he felt a hand on the back of his head and he was forced into her waiting pussy. Wanting to finish fast, he licked quick and used his tongue to grab all that he could, swallowing it as a faster way to finish. He circled his tongue inside her, causing her to stir and poked in and out, using water fallen on his tongue as a way to deep clean it. After a minute, he was done. Fast enough to avoid her reproducing more for her to keep him down here longer.

Suddenly she turned around, her ass engulfing his view. "Ah my dear Tom, my ass could do with a clean, would you mind" she said. Tom looked, her giant grey ass was in front of him. Knowing he was not done till she said, he used his hands to spread her cheeks and pressed his tongue on her awaiting hole, then proceeded to lick.

Ms Eve smiled. She was annoyed he had finished with her pussy so fast, wanting the pleasure he gave her from cleaning to make him last down there longer. However she found another use for him.


After the 30 minute shower, Tom and Ms Eve dried themselves. Tom, now naked, went to grab his awaiting pyjamas he left in the bathroom, however they were no longer there. "I threw your pyjamas away, no need for them" Ms Eve said, before leaving the bathroom. Tom followed, both now naked in her room. Ms Eve looked to the clock. "Oh dear, while I would love to stay up and play, seems its near time I need to get some rest. Shall we call it a night" she asked. Tom nodded, thankful it was over. "Where am I sleeping" he asked. Ms Eve smiled and approached her bed, she pressed a button and half the mattress suddenly lifted up. Inside was a small imprint of a persons shape, easily able to fit Tom. On the lifted up side was a hole, about the size of a persons head, positioned near the bottom of the mattress. "My bed, but in a more 'comfortable' position" she replied, smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

 

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes and errors.