- Text Size +

Pavel worked quick. Katharina had asked him to finish before the next match, which would took place nine days after they talked. But only five days later, he had his work done already. Now it was up to Katharina.

 

Smiling, the volleyball player opened her mailbox the next day. Yes, another mail from Michal. But this time, she was happy to get one. Grinning, she did what she had never done before. She replied to it. Nicely.

 

"The guy will probably print my answer out, put it in a frame and hang it over his bed," she thought. She wondered for how long. Not very long.

 

Then she quickly dressed, stuffed some clothes in a bag and went for the sports hall. No one was there because of the international games held, but Katharina had to go there because she had written something she would have expected she would never do. Inviting Michal to the sports hall to meet her. Today. And he had almost instantaneous sent a reply and agreed. Getting there within half an hour.

 

At the hall, Michal was already there. Katharina grinned, which he took for a welcome smile. The man walked up to her, shook her hand, and began chattering. How happy he was to meet her! He loved her so much! How was she? She looked marvelous! Too bad that there was no game today, blah blah. It took a while before Katharina could speak and invite him inside.

 

"You know our holodeck, right? A friend of mine has made a program I would like to show you. And something else...", she said, steering the little pain-in-the-ass towards the holodeck. Katharina showed Michal the datastick with the program Pavel had made.

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

"A tropical beach program. There we are alone...", Katharina said as she flipped on the holodeck and put the stick inside. Immediately, the common bare walls turned into a beach with palm trees, azure waters and a soft breeze. And a lot of sand. But no other people safe Katharina and Michal.

 

"I will be right back," Katharina said holding up her bag. "To the dressing room. I will put on my bikini. Make yourself comfortable." She went out and the entrance door vanished.

 

Michal did. He sad down on the sand, not believing his luck. Finally, this beautiful ,tall woman, the woman of his dreams, had agreed to meet him! Yes, perseverance is the key! She is one of those that say no when they mean yes, and play hard to get. And now, he was alone with her, and she had picked a fantastic program. A tropical beach! Perfect!

 

Two minutes later, the door appeared again and Katharina, dressed in a blue bikini, entered. Michal's heart skipped a beat. What a woman! What a body! Her 6'7 height made his lions itch pleasantly. Katharina's auburn hair, tied in a ponytail, was so high up in the air, he would have to stand tiptoe to reach it. And that bared torso of her! Muscular, yet feminine, one could see she was a professional athlete. Long arms and long, shapely legs. Her big feet, Michal knew she had size 13, kicked sand in front of her as she approached him. He looked at her right foot. He saw her hammer toe, which he had seen on her holiday pictures she posted on social media. Michal marvelled at her big feet. His gaze slid up her well-defined legs, pillars compared to his, ending in her firm, well-trained booty, already much higher up in the air than his behind. The hint of six-pack on her belly went over in nice breasts, shoulders the top of his head barely reached followed. Long, long arms hung from them, ending in big hands. The beautiful face of Katharina, this goddess of volleyball with her dark eyes fixed on his, towered so far over him, now that he sat in the holographic sand.

 

"Stand up," she said and Michal did. Katharina came close to him and put her big hands on his shoulders. Michal felt something hard poking into his right one. Her eyes smiling, she looked deep in his. Michal felt in heaven. Here they were, he, with the girl of his dreams. So tall. So beautiful. He loved her, and finally, she loved him too. Gazing up at her big, beautiful body, so well toned, he felt his dick stiffen.

 

"You are a cutie," Katharina continued. "Have you ever made love with a woman literally a head taller than you, hm?" Michal shook his head.

 

"But I am more than just a tall girl. More than just a volleyball pro. I also study biology, and here I have something my professor and I have been working on in secret," Katharina said, holding up a small vial she had held in her hand (and Michal had felt poking in his shoulder).

 

"This concoction will make me grow even taller. It is triggered by adrenaline, but it needs a lot of it in order to work..." She bowed down, her big face an inch from Michal's. Katharina looked him deeply in his eyes and continued in a soft, sexy voice: "Do you want me to grow taller?"

 

Michal could hardly think. Even taller? He felt his dick stretch painfully, yet pleasantly, at the thought. This beautiful, tall, athletic girl, here with him on a holographic beach, told him she actually wanted to gain more height! And could she really? A concoction that made her grow by using adrenaline? Oh, the idea! He nodded wildly.

 

"Well, here we go," Katharina said and drank the vial's content. She threw it away and licked her lips sensuously. "That was the liquid," she continued. "Now, the adrenaline." And with that, she pushed Michal gently into the soft sand.