- Text Size +

Jenny originally wanted to sleep on her basement couch as she found it more comfortable, but all the racing thoughts of exciting ways she could hurt her future “prisoners” tired her out so much she eventually passed out sitting up, the TV running and Matt screaming in the background. Matt soon passed out as well.

The next morning, Jenny woke up with a stretch and a yawn, having slept decently despite her sleeping spot due to how much she tired herself out. She also felt some pressure in her bowels.

“Alright, guess it’s time to come out. Hope he’s alright.” Jenny said to herself as she got up and made her way to her bathroom.

Inside her bathroom, Jenny lifted the toilet lid and sat down, letting out a fart as her pee stream began.

“God, this is going to be so embarrassing. Why don’t we giantesses have a better way to let out snacks we let survive the trip?” Jenny asked herself as she blushed slightly, and her first turd plopped into the toilet.

Soon enough, the turd with Matt’s badly damaged body fell out and Jenny looked worried.

“Oh no, I hope those scratches don’t leave permanent scars on my future husband!” Jenny thought as she gasped in horror.

Matt slowly opened his eyes and coughed.

“Hi there. Sorry about the gross exit, but it was either that or vomiting…and that wouldn’t have been a very pleasant way to exit either.” Jenny apologized as she buried her face in shame.

“…It’s okay… …Water…” Matt croaked.

“Water? Sure, just hold on.” Jenny assured as she finished up her bathroom break, filling her toilet bowl with a bit more poop before fishing Matt out and flushing.

Jenny then rushed to the sink to wash her hands.

“Ew, ew, ew, ew!” Jenny exclaimed as she thoroughly washed both her hands and Matt.

Afterwards, Jenny rested Matt in the sink bowl with the water still running. Matt usually wouldn’t have been thrilled with drinking bathroom tap water, but he was so weak and thirsty that he drank furiously. Not to mention, he was grateful to get to drink real water, given that most giantesses would probably just tell a tiny to drink from her dirty toilet bowl if they asked for water after being pooped out.

“She’s being a lot nicer…maybe she’ll just let me go.” Matt hoped.

After Matt finished drinking, Jenny stopped the water, got dressed, and took Matt back to the couch. However, just as Jenny sat down, there was knocking at the door. Jenny stood up and began feeling around her pants only to realize that pair of pants had no pockets.

“Sorry, I don’t have pockets.” Jenny apologized through a guilty whisper as she shoved Matt between her butt-cheeks and went to answer the door.

As Matt sat inside Jenny’s soft, warm ass, he heard her speaking to another giantess about a mattress or something. It was kind of hard to tell as the two juicy walls of flesh around him muffled all outside noise.

After a lot more moving around and chatting between the two girls, the other giantess eventually left, and Jenny laid down on her bed before pulling Matt back out. Jenny then handed Matt the clothes he took off when he was trying to sleep between her boobs. Matt got dressed instinctively and Jenny smiled.

“Well, we finally have a proper bed again. How to you like it?” Jenny asked as she set Matt down on the bed. It was extremely comfortable, but not as comfortable as Jenny’s flesh. Of course, Matt’s damaged skin made him very picky.

“It’s…it’s nice.” Matt replied as he collapsed on the giant bed, still exhausted from the hell he experienced inside Jenny that last night.

Matt laid still for a while and breathed exhausted breaths.

“Jenny, please never do that again.” Matt begged weakly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t…unless I get REALLY hungry.” Jenny giggled.

Then, to Jenny’s surprise, Matt rolled over and hugged the giant young woman. Jenny didn’t expect this sudden affection, but Matt was obviously so broken that he was simply submitting to his captor.

“Jenny, am I still your prisoner?” Matt asked nervously.

Jenny smiled.

“Of course, you are, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. In fact, if you’re willing to do a little, uhh, “prison labor” for me, I’ll make life in “prison” much cushier for you.” Jenny assured with a sweet smile as she helped Matt on top of her body and snuggled him between her boobs.

Matt paused, afraid of what Jenny had in mind.

“P-prison labor? Oh God, what do you mean by that?” Matt asked.

Jenny smiled innocently before lifting Matt up to her face.

“So, what’s your name? I don’t believe I ever caught it.” Jenny asked.

“M-Matt…” Matt replied nervously.

Jenny smiled again and placed Matt back between her boobs.

“Alright, then you’ll be Officer Matt and it will be your duty to arrest people and bring them to this “prison.” People who’ve done really bad things and probably deserve the death penalty anyway, that is.” Jenny stated.

Matt gasped in confusion.

“You…want me to be a prisoner with the prison labor of being a police officer on the outside?” Matt asked.

“Mhm!” Jenny nodded with a giant grin.

Matt laid between the boobs frozen, unsure what to think.

“You see, I got a bit…”hooked” on the power rush I felt from tormenting you last night and now I want full meals of what I tasted, but I need to experience them with only the most awful of tinies so I can continue being a sweet giantess, so it will be your duty to go out and arrest bad people and bring them back to me to play with, and eventually, eat.” Jenny explained. “You seem like you came from a bit of a rough crowd, so I’m sure you know some pretty nasty tinies you could bring to me.”

Matt stayed frozen for a while, but eventually spoke.

“Even if I agreed to that, what would stop me from just running away?” Matt asked.

Jenny picked Matt up and dangled him in the air playfully.

“Good question.” Jenny replied.

Jenny then grabbed a jar out of the drawer on her nightstand, dropped Matt in, and poked a few holes in the lid with a stray nail sitting on said nightstand.

“I’ll be back in the afternoon with something to make sure you don’t try running away. After that, you will have until midnight every day to bring me a victim, er, PRISONER. If you fail, you’ll instead have to come back and satisfy my sadistic urges yourself.” Jenny explained. “Don’t worry, I’ll leave some snacks and water in that jar for you.”

Matt then watched Jenny go grab a few chips, pretzels, and such, along with a water bottle cap filled with water and place them in the jar with him.

“I know it might be kind of boring in there, and normally you’d be free to go anywhere except outside, but I don’t have that special thing to keep you from running away yet, so just try to make the best of things. Here, we’ll even do this.” Jenny continued explaining as she picked up the jar and took it into her living room before placing it on her coffee table and turning on the TV.

Jenny then finished getting ready, eating breakfast and showering before heading out the door, all while never asking Matt if he even liked the random channel the TV was on. Then again, Matt wasn’t paying much attention to the TV anyway, instead pondering on what Jenny could possibly have planned to make him “not try to run away.”

“I really have gotten myself in deep shit. I really have gotten myself in deep shit…” Matt said out loud as he buried his forehead in the palm of his hand in frustration.

Jenny returned that afternoon as promised. Jenny immediately rushed over to the jar Matt was in, snatched it, and brought it to her kitchen. Matt then noticed Jenny start bringing out different food items and placing them next to his jar. Jenny’s tummy rumbled and Matt got nervous.

“Umm, Jenny…what are you doing?” Matt asked.

“Making myself a sandwich.” Jenny replied casually.

Then, as Jenny got to work making the sandwich in front of Matt, he soon found himself yanked out of the jar and placed on the sandwich. Afterwards, Jenny just kept placing more ingredients on top of Matt as if he was just another ingredient in the young woman’s lunch.

“WAIT, JENNY! ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ME?!” Matt screamed.

“Yeah, but no peanuts this time. Promise.” Jenny apologized. “Sorry, you just taste so good that I’ve been planning on having you with my lunch since I stepped on the door this morning.”

Matt froze for moment, not sure what to do. But Jenny’s sandwich was soon finished and as Jenny plopped a slice of bread on top and her tummy rumbled hungrily, Matt just started panicking.

“NO, JENNY, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME! I’LL GO “ARREST” SOMEONE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR!” Matt begged.

Jenny smiled and lifted her shirt up to expose her belly. She then brought the sandwich up to belly for Matt to listen to its rumbling.

“B-but my tum-tum wants a tiny right now.” Jenny pouted teasingly.

Jenny then widened her mouth with a smile and brought the sandwich towards her mouth.

“Jenny, please, no! It’s so nasty in there!” Matt begged again.

“Don’t care!” Jenny exclaimed with a giggle.

Jenny brought the sandwich closer to her mouth, but then stopped at the last second and shut her mouth right in front of Matt’s face. Jenny then yanked Matt out of the sandwich and placed him on the counter before opening the sandwich and placing a piece of meat in to replace Matt. Matt stood as still as he could, still shaking from the intense fear he just experienced as Jenny took her first bite of the sandwich.

“Admit it, I got you good.” Jenny giggled with her mouth full before swallowing and taking another bite.

Matt collapsed in relief, but then noticed a metal bracelet around his ankle.

“Wait, what is this?! How did this get here?!” Matt asked in shock.

Jenny giggled with her mouth full, then swallowed before answering.

“That’s a tracking bracelet giantesses can put on our tinies if we want to give them more freedom without them running away.” Jenny explained as she pulled out her phone and showed Matt an app with a blinking dot on a map. “Now, I’ll know where you are no matter what, so you won’t be tempted to try a “prison escape” while you’re out arresting people for me.”

Matt stared at the bracelet in horror, knowing his slim chances of escape were now even slimmer. Jenny giggled in reaction.

“Your curfew is midnight, so be back here either with a new toy for me or without one. Also, don’t even bother trying to remove or break the bracelet; it’s made of a special alloy that no tools made by tinies can break…at least, no tools you have practical access to.” Jenny ordered.

“I’ll cut off my own goddamn foot if I have to!” Matt shouted without even thinking.

Jenny burst out laughing, sending a few sandwich pieces flying at Matt in the process.

“Honey, don’t you think other tinies have tried that before? If that bracelet detects it’s been taken off, it will explode and fry your little body right up.” Jenny giggled.

Matt pounded his fist on the counter and Jenny delighted in his frustration.

“And what happens if I’m not back by midnight?” Matt asked with a defeated tone.

Jenny ate her last bite of the sandwich before answering.

“Let’s just say: Runaways go great with peanuts.” Jenny threatened playfully.

Matt then simply looked down in hopelessness. Jenny seemed a little empathetic this time.

“Aww, don’t be like that. If you bring me a new toy every night, I’ll make life great for you here. You can have anything you want.” Jenny assured.

“I want my freedom…” Matt moaned.

Jenny gave Matt comforting pats on the head.

“Anything but that, honey.” Jenny said sweetly. “BURP! Mmm, sorry. That was a good sandwich.”

Jenny then grabbed a small box out of a plastic bag she brought home, took a tiny police uniform out of the small box, and handed it to Matt. Matt made a strange face.

“Jenny, come on, isn’t this overkill?” Matt asked.

“You’re going to be a police officer, aren’t you? You need to get in uniform.” Jenny urged.

Matt paused, then grumpily went to put on the uniform, but got noticeably shy when he realized he’d have to strip to his underwear in front of Jenny.

“Dude, are you serious? We had fucking sex last night. Here, I’ll undress too if it helps.” Jenny offered as she began striping down, even taking her panties and bra off.

Matt felt his erection start throbbing again as he looked over Jenny’s naked, beautiful body. However, he knew he would anger the owner of that beautiful, yet unimaginably powerful giantess body if he didn’t start changing. Jenny took notice to Matt’s lust and poked his private parts playfully.

“You really like my body, don’t you? I felt you cum on me last night.” Jenny asked as she began moving around and striking different sexually arousing poses.

Indeed, Matt felt like he was about to cum right in his underwear from starring at Jenny’s posing.

“Well, this body belongs to you every night you successfully bring me a new toy. You can explore any region of it you wish, and I’ll do any kink activity you want with you.” Jenny promised as she sat on top of the counter, her soft, sexy ass facing Matt.

Matt had just finished changing into his police uniform when he was completely overcome with lust and started walking towards Jenny’s rear-end. However, before Matt could reach it, Jenny let out a sudden blast of rancid air through a fart and knocked Matt flat on the counter, causing Jenny to erupt with giggles.

Jenny then stood up, turned around, and bent down to face Matt.

“Before you can touch, you gotta get me my toy.” Jenny stated before picking Matt up, taking him back down to her basement, and placing him back outside the window he first saw her through.

Matt stumbled, but then straightened up and looked back at Jenny.

“Also, before you go, watch out for a bratty teenage girl who loves to run around this neighborhood swallowing up tinies. But if you do get caught by her, make sure you step into her mouth willfully when she asks you to, then she’ll USUALLY poop you guys out unharmed. Don’t worry, I won’t punish you for being late because you had to pass through her digestive tract…as long as you don’t get eaten too often.” Jenny warned before shutting the window.

“As if things couldn’t possibly get worse…” Matt mumbled grumpily as he walked off in search of criminals to “arrest.”