- Text Size +

Over the next few months, Jenny’s homemade “prison” really grew in population, with Matt capturing more and more evil people for Jenny to torment and eat. Turns out, Matt really had a talent for kidnapping, er, ARRESTING people. Jenny was just as cruel, if not crueler to everyone Matt brought for her as she was to Mason. Eventually, she even stopped asking what they did wrong, and simply assumed Matt brought her someone evil. It was also clear that Jenny’s ego was rapidly getting worse, slowly replacing prison terminology with Goddess terminology, such as calling herself a Goddess instead of a warden, calling her prisoners her slaves instead of her prisoners, and even calling her home her temple instead of her prison.

But even with all this frightening cruelty, Jenny was being sweeter to Matt than ever and it showed no sign of ever stopping. Jenny’s mind was just as abuzz with ways to bring joy to Matt as it was abuzz with ways to bring hellish pain to all other tinies. Jenny would do literally anything for Matt he asked…except go any easier on her victims. In fact, Jenny even tried to show Matt how good it feels to have a giantess’s power to help him understand why she just can’t help herself by placing Matt on top of her head, putting a few tinies in front of her, and telling Matt she’ll do whatever he tells her to do with the tinies.

“Jenny, I’m sorry…I just…I just can’t…” Matt explained.

Jenny shrugged.

“Suit yourself, angel.” Jenny said sweetly as she brought Matt down from her head, laying a loving kiss on him on the way down.

Then, Matt looked back at the tinies to watch Jenny break the middle one in half in a gory mess, giggling uncontrollably as the other two tinies screamed in horror. Jenny then popped the two halves of the dead body in her mouth and had a snack.

Jenny always told Matt even the sweetest person would do what she was doing if they knew how good having that kind of power felt…and given how good Jenny was to him, Matt started to believe her.

It wouldn’t be until Jenny finally went to catch some tinies on her own that Matt would have the last straw.

Matt was now allowed to freely roam his and Jenny’s house since Jenny had installed tiny elevators and such just about everywhere. And one day, while Matt was looking around Jenny’s kitchen for something to eat, a distinct sound hit his ears and he stopped as a shiver ran down his spine. It was a woman screaming, a woman other than Jenny. Although Jenny’s “prison” had always technically been gender-neutral, Matt rarely found women he thought deserved the death penalty, and as far as he knew, Jenny had butt-crushed the only female “prisoner” they had recently that last night. Matt hurried to one of his tiny elevators and rushed to see what Jenny was doing.

When Matt rushed into his and Jenny’s bedroom, he was greeted to the horrific scene of Jenny mockingly dangling a sobbing baby above its mother.

“PLEASE, DON’T HURT MY BABY! I’LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!” The woman begged desperately at the top of her lungs.

“Sorry, but babies are necessary for a healthy giantess diet.” Jenny apologized with plastic empathy before popping the baby in her mouth.

Then, as an audible gulp traveled down Jenny’s throat and into the depths below, the woman burst into hysterical tears.

“WHY?! WHY DO YOU HORRIBLE MONSTERS HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM US?!” The sobbing woman screamed, referring to giantess kind.

Jenny laughed joyfully, then picked the woman up, walked over to the window, opened it, and tossed the tiny woman outside.

“Don’t worry, you’re young. I’m sure your uterus has plenty of time to poop out more snacks.” Jenny laughed before shutting the window. “God, I KNEW that would feel great!”

Jenny then turned around to see Matt staring at her in horror.

“Oh…you weren’t supposed to see that…awkward….” Jenny remarked.

Matt took a few steps back. Jenny smiled sweetly.

“Honey, come on, don’t be like that. You know I would never hurt you.” Jenny stated.

“I previously thought you would never hurt a baby either.” Matt responded.

Jenny looked down in shame, then made her way towards Matt to lovingly pick him up. Matt took more steps back.

“Honey, please. Let me explain.” Jenny begged.

“There’s nothing for you to explain. You took a fucking BABY away from its mother and ate it for a snack…AND LAUGHED AT HER CRYING!” Matt shouted.

Jenny then buried her face in shame.

“I know, I did something disgusting. It’s just, my imagination came up with that fantasy and it was torture trying to resist it. I’m sorry.” Jenny apologized.

Matt said nothing.

“Please, give me one more chance!” Jenny begged, looking genuinely upset.
Matt still said nothing, so Jenny slowly made her way to him and gently picked him up, getting no resistance. Jenny then held Matt in a nurturing position and laid down with him.

“You see? I’m not a danger to you.” Jenny said as she laid a gentle kiss on Matt.

Matt STILL said nothing.

Jenny looked away shyly, then reached over to her nightstand and took a tiny box out of the drawer and handed it to Matt. Matt proceeded to nervously opened to box to find a man’s wedding ring inside.

“Matt, will you marry me?” Jenny asked intimately.

Matt continued to say nothing for a very tense what felt like a minute, but finally gave his answer.

“…No.” Matt said coldly.

Jenny gasped, then her eyes started to water up.

“What? You don’t want to marry me?” Jenny asked as she was on the verge of crying.

“NO, I DON’T WANT TO “MARRY” YOU! YOU’RE A FUCKING PHYCHOPATH AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!” Matt screamed as he closed the box and tossed it violently at Jenny’s face. “SO, KEEP YOUR FUCKING RING!”

Then, it happened, Jenny burst into a furious fit of genuine tears and Matt coldly climbed back down the bed and started stomping away.

“I’d rather marry that teenage brat who keeps eating me and shitting me out when I go out “arresting” people for you than marry you.” Matt mumbled grumpily as he was almost out of the bedroom.

However, just before Matt could leave, he felt a powerful fist envelope his pathetic body. Soon, Jenny held Matt up to her seething face, tears still dripping all over the place.

“You know, I’ll be honest with you: I never gave a fuck about any other tinies since the moment I got my first taste of real power with Mason. I just kept limiting myself to criminals you brought in to make you happy, even though I wanted more than anything to start raiding towns and cities for massive quantities of tinies instead. I suppressed my urges as a giantess for you, Matt! That was a fucking brutal labor of love I did for you. I loved you more than anything and wanted to bring nothing but joy and comfort to you. And now, you think you can just break my giantess heart into tiny little pieces over one little slipup and get away with it? Well…YOU’RE DEAD FUCKING WRONG!” Jenny shouted before dangling Matt over her hungry mouth.

Matt’s brave attitude was immediately crushed into nothing.

“JENNY, PLEASE! I’M SORRY! ANYTHING BUT THAT!” Matt begged.

“Too late. You know those blood-curdling screams that always frightened you to death? Well, now you’re going to become one of them; welcome to your worst nightmare!” Jenny responded before coldly dropping Matt in her hungry mouth.

Matt was now in Jenny’s mouth for the second, and last time. He knew from his habit of listening to Jenny’s digestion for soothing comfort that the screams inside her belly could’ve only come from the greatest kind of pain a human body can possibly feel. However, with his feeble body, there was nothing he could do. No matter how much he didn’t want it, his powerless body was soon gulped down Jenny’s throat and sent towards the horrific torture chamber that was her belly.

“JENNY, PLEASE! AT LEAST GIVE ME A QUICK DEATH! PLEASE! AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH!” Matt continued begged, but to no avail.

Matt splashed down in his ex-girlfriend’s tummy like he was just like any other snack and began melting away, the pain so great it was indescribable. On the outside, Jenny simply gave her tummy satisfied rubs and hummed with pleasure.

“JENNY, STOP! I LOVE YOU!” Matt begged at the top of his lungs as his flesh melted off his body.

“BURP! Thanks for bringing me one last snack, Matt. I’ll never forget you.” Jenny giggled.

However, Jenny’s tummy was still a bit rumbly, so she decided she’d fulfill her long-held fantasy and head out to rampage on a helpless city. Jenny got dressed, went outside, and excitedly ran for a nearby city like a child runs for a playground.

The inhabitants of the city immediately knew what a giantess approaching a city in the way Jenny was had planned for them and began panicking and trying to run, but their tiny legs made them too slow compared to Jenny and she got to work, stomping, smashing, and, of course, eating as she pleased.

“Mmm. GULP! So, this is how a normal giantess has her fun. BURP! It’s fucking heaven!” Jenny remarked as she had a handful of people she scooped up for a snack.

Jenny continued to have a blast with the city and planned to bring much more destruction to tiny kind in the future, only stopping once during her rampage for a quick bathroom break. Jenny smiled as she saw the tiny skeletons in her poop but couldn’t help but have one regret the skeletons reminded her of.

“Oh, Matt.” Jenny remarked as she placed her hand on her tummy. “I really wish I ate you more often, even if it had to be against your will at first. I never really got to feel what it’s like to nurture a willing snack inside of me and the last drop of kindness in my heart kind of yearns for it more than ever now. The only time I ever let someone survive my digestive tract was you when we first met and that’s when I tortured you with your peanut allergy.”

However, as Jenny’s bowels finished emptying and her stomach growled for more snacks, Jenny pushed aside such thoughts and went to grab more snacks.

“Maybe I’ll find someone special to fulfill that lingering desire for me someday, but for now, I want to continue enjoying my power.” Jenny said as she scooped up and gulped another handful of people to go down and be digested alive inside her hungry belly. “BURP! Maybe someday…”


The End.