- Text Size +

 

“Hey, you’re in “prison” for mishandling a crush on a girl, right? I think it’s only fitting you get out once you learn properly form a relationship. You see, I’m a warden who believes in reform rather than punishment.” Jenny giggled.

“B-but what if you decide you don’t want to marry me after we get to know each other?” Matt asked nervously.

Jenny smiled again.

“Well, if that’s the case, you’re unfortunately going to be serving a life-sentence.” Jenny replied.

Matt’s eyes bulged in horror.

“I was wrong; I did run into a psycho giantess!” Matt thought.

However, before Matt could reflect on his situation for much longer, he noticed Jenny start squirming with a frustrated look on her face.

“Umm, w-what’s wrong, Jenny?” Matt asked nervously.

“That’s WARDEN Jenny to you!” Jenny snapped.

“Umm, okay, Jen-er, WARDEN Jenny, what’s wrong?” Matt asked, his nervousness now even worse.

“My vibrator broke this morning and I’m extremely sexually-frustrated.” Jenny moaned in sexual tension.

Matt paused, but then immediately covered his private parts with his hands, not wanting Jenny to see she triggered an erection with what she just said. Jenny looked down at Matt, then looked like she had an idea.

“I’ve heard from other giantesses that tinies make good sex toys. Are the rumors true?” Jenny asked as she grabbed Matt.

Now, don’t get me wrong, Matt’s arousal was sent through the roof at the mere mention of what Jenny was implying, but he still couldn’t help but instinctually question the hypocrisy.

“Wait, aren’t you going to get my consent?! Didn’t you just “imprison” me for sexual assault?!” Matt asked.

Suddenly, Matt found himself jolted up to Jenny’s face as she brought him closer.

“Sorry, I just “can’t help” myself.” Jenny laughed before going to insert Matt anyway.

Then, before Matt could speak again, Jenny swiftly moved him under the covers and down towards her womanhood. Although it was very dark under Jenny’s covers, Matt could see her pussy was dripping with cum from all the sexual tension.

“I hope you like it a little rough.” Jenny warned before shoving Matt’s body into herself.

The inside of Jenny’s private parts was a confusing experience for Matt. On one hand, this was literally his dream. But on the other hand, this “psycho” giantess had just “imprisoned” him. Jenny was crying out in pleasure after only rubbing Matt around inside herself for a few moments and Matt knew the question wasn’t whether he’d orgasm, but rather how Jenny would react to said orgasm.

“Well, on the bright side, at least I know I’m good with giantesses in bed. That will make her more likely to want to marry me, right?” Matt thought. “Of course, the question is, do I actually WANT to marry her?!”

Jenny’s sexual hyperventilating not only broadcasted her pleasure, but also her relief to finally get a sexual outlet. Meanwhile, Matt was getting soaked in a tsunami of Jenny’s pent-up cum and could only hope he wouldn’t literally drown once she started orgasming. Judging by how much fun Jenny was having, she was bound to have many orgasms before she was satisfied.

Matt was soon blasted by an explosion of cum as Jenny screamed in pleasure, this obviously being her first orgasm. Thankfully, Matt still had just enough room to breathe as Jenny finished taking care of herself. Matt also came on Jenny’s fingers as she held him inside herself.

“There’s no way she didn’t feel that.” Matt thought, hoping he didn’t anger his “warden.”

When Jenny was finally done with her masturbation, she was gasping for air so desperately it sounded like she might pass out. Not to mention, it was now very hot and sweaty under Jenny’s covers. But before Jenny could even catch her breath, her tummy rumbled once more. This time, her hunger sounded deep and powerful, like she needed a snack ASAP. Matt gulped in fear and after Jenny finally had time to refill her exhausted body with oxygen, she lifted the cum-soaked Matt back up to her face.

“You know, I always thought if I ever decided to add tiny people to my diet, I’d be one of those giantesses that never lets my snacks leave my body alive.” Jenny remarked as she licked her lips.

Matt thought he knew it was all over now and started screaming.

“But don’t worry, I’ll let you survive the whole journey…but it will forever remain our little secret, got it?” Jenny giggled threateningly as she began bringing Matt closer to her hungry mouth

“B-but I thought you thought it was wrong to use your power to hurt us tiny people!” Matt shouted.

“Oh, I do. I’m just saying I thought if I ever changed my mind, I’d at least make the most out of it by always absorbing my snacks. I know most sweet giantesses who like to have tinies for snacks think it’s more moral to crap them out alive, and it probably is, but hey, let’s just say I have unique moral values. Anyways, good luck down there, I guess.” Jenny explained before casually dropping Matt in her drooling mouth.

Matt’s screams and cries were muffled by Jenny’s closed mouth as she happily suckled her love juice-covered snack. Jenny always enjoyed licking her vibrator clean after she used it, but this new “sex toy” tasted ten times better.

“No doubt, this extra yumminess comes from the famous amazing taste of tinies…I love it.” Jenny thought.

However, Jenny barely had any time to taste Matt before her hungry tummy began begging for food again, so Jenny reluctantly and swiftly gulped Matt down without absorbing all his taste.

“Ahh…(BURP!) Sorry, I was just so hungry.” Jenny apologized as she gave her belly rubs and pats.

What Matt originally feared when he sneaked into Jenny’s house came true; he was now inside her dark, warm, wet belly after sliding down into it from her throat with a splash.

“You’re alright in there, right?” Jenny asked, slightly concerned.

“Y-yeah, there’s no acid, so I’m fine.” Matt replied nervously, not enjoying the smell inside Jenny’s stomach.

Jenny smiled and rubbed her tummy gently.

“You know, I wonder if my stomach could be like your prison cell. Like, you don’t get to leave until I agree to marry you.” Jenny pondered outload.

“OH GOD, NO!” Matt shouted reflexively.

“Kidding!” Jenny laughed. “We’re going to need to date and stuff for you to have a fair chance with me and that would be kinda hard from inside my stomach.”

Matt sighed with relief and Jenny yawned and nestled back under her covers.

“So, what’s it like inside a stomach anyway? I’m a giantess, so it’s not like I’ll ever get to know.” Jenny asked.

Jenny’s stomach rumbled again.

“Still hungry, apparently.” Matt replied.

Jenny giggled.

“Yeah, not like a little snack like you can sate hunger this crazy. Sorry. Guess I should go grab another snack.” Jenny agreed as she got out of bed and walked upstairs to her kitchen.

As Matt felt the stomach he was swallowed into shake slightly with each step the stomach’s owner took towards her kitchen, he laid against her soft tummy walls and began to reflect on his situation.

“Fuck, I’ve really screwed my ass this time, haven’t I?!” Matt thought as he slapped Jenny’s tummy wall slightly in frustration.

Then, Matt felt said tummy wall start moving with a rotating motion as Jenny rubbed her tummy from the outside.

“This prison doesn’t tolerate banging on the cell walls. This will be your only warning.” Jenny giggled.

Matt paused, then facepalmed and leaned back against the tummy walls.

“What is she, one of those “yanderes” or some shit?” Matt asked himself.

Meanwhile, Jenny had just arrived at her kitchen and popped open a small bag of peanuts.

“Do you like peanuts?” Jenny asked casually as she popped a handful of peanuts in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed before even getting Matt’s answer.

Back in Jenny’s stomach, Matt didn’t even hear Jenny’s question as he was too busy beating himself up with his own thoughts for the “deep shit” he had gotten himself into.

“And when she lets me out, I’ll LITERALLY be in deep shit!” Matt thought as he ground his teeth.

Just then, a mush of chewed peanuts and saliva splashed down on Matt.

“HEY, “WARDEN!” CAN’T YOU AT LEAST WARN ME BEFORE FOOD IS ABOUT TO COME FALLING DOWN HERE?!” Matt screamed.

But as Matt started to register exactly what said food was, he let out a shriek of horror.

“HEY, JENNY! STOP! I’M ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS!” Matt begged.

Jenny gave her hungry tummy a couple comforting pats before responding.

“Are your allergic reactions life-threatening?” Jenny asked coldly.

“No, but they make me excruciatingly itchy and uncomfortable!” Matt shouted back as he scratched himself like crazy.

Jenny smiled.

“Well, if it’s not life-threatening, I think I’ll just keep eating. After all, you need some discipline for rudely screaming at me like that.” Jenny stated as she went to grab another handful of peanuts.

“WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?! YOU CAN’T EAT SOMETHING IF A TINY IN YOUR STOMACH HAS AN ALLERGY TO IT!” Matt shouted at the top of his lungs as he kept scratching.

Jenny gave her tummy comforting pats again.

“I’m a giantess, so I can do whatever I want to tinies. You should just be extremely grateful my tummy is filled with peanuts and not acid.” Jenny laughed as she popped more peanuts in her mouth.

Matt started grunting in pain from how badly his body was itching, scratching as fast and hard as he could in desperation as Jenny’s stomach was soon filled with a pool of saliva and chewed peanuts, satisfying her midnight hunger.

“Mmm… BURP! Well, that hit the spot for me, how about you?” Jenny asked innocently.

Matt flashed his teeth in anger even though Jenny couldn’t see him but said nothing.

Jenny decided she would watch a little TV before going back to sleep, so she casually walked over to her TV, pressed the power button on her remote, and got to watching, not thinking much about the tiny snack suffering inside her.

Meanwhile, Matt continued to scratch himself so fast and hard it was damaging his skin. Eventually, the pain of scratching his bloody skin got worse than the pain from how badly he itched.

“FUCK! I MADE IT WORSE!” Matt screamed.

Jenny simply gave her belly a couple satisfied pats on response.

As Matt kept sloshing in the nightmare goop that was inside the young woman, the peanuts were making his now sensitive skin even more itchy than before, but he knew he couldn’t keep scratching, or he would literally tear every skin cell off his entire body. The combination of pain and irritation soon got so bad that Matt started screaming and howling in pain…kicking off the start of a horrific new “hobby” for Jenny.

Jenny’s focus completely left the TV as Matt started howling in pain, her eyes lit up with wonder and her hand placed on her tummy.

“I have a person inside of me, a person just like except smaller. And that person is suffering to the point of screaming in pain only so I could snack on some peanuts.” Jenny remarked inside her head as her hand started slowly rubbing her tummy. “It feels so…fucking amazing.”

Jenny had never harmed a tiny before, but it felt so good to be that powerful, that Jenny knew she had to keep doing it…while somehow staying a “sweet” giantess. But how? Jenny knew she would probably end up doing some slightly immoral things…but it just felt SO good.

“If it feels this good to have someone reacting to a peanut allergy inside of me, imagine how good it would feel to have someone digesting alive inside of me.” Jenny thought as she briefly considered flooding her belly with acid right then and there.

However, Jenny decided against it. She couldn’t lose her new boyfriend/prisoner/dildo. Instead, in the morning, she would find a way to get evil tinies for her to torment for her pleasure. That way, she wouldn’t feel bad from hurting innocent people.

“I was half-joking at first, but I think I’ll actually make my house into a prison for tinies. A prison with a giantess warden, who will make sure they suffer for their crimes…while, of course, having a LITTLE fun in the process…no big deal, right?” Jenny decided as she hummed with pleasure.