- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

The room felt pretty awkward as two gigantic ladies sat across from one another. One being my childhood gulliverian friend Grace, the other was my very own personal gulliverian trainer/tormentor Ms. Saxon. Their was no question, a storm was brewing a storm of gigantic feministic power and I was right in the middle of it. 


I sat on Graces lap and for the first time in a long time I felt safe. The black clothing that covered her legs was an excellent cushion for my sore body, everything was almost perfect, the only thing that was ruining this special moment was the looks of irritation that Ms. Saxon herself was giving me. I knew that deep down this woman really wanted to crush me. 


"So you would be who exactly?" Ms. Saxon asks as she looked at Grace, her eyebrow twitching ever so slightly.


Goosebumps traveled up my arms as a chill touched my spine, it was chill that I was all to familiar with. I looked up and I saw it... Grace was smiling but it wasn't a smile of friendship or of good will. It was the kind of smile that she only showed to those who got on her bad side, so in other words to all those who hurt me. 


"Oh my, oh my... how rude of me to not introduce myself." Grace giggled haughtily. "My name is Grace Herring. I am a Level 2 Bronze level Scout of the UM. I have been tasked of watching over Tristian for the remainder of his training with you." 




Ms. Saxon abruptly stands up with a choler expression. "That's a lie. Headquarters would never send a bronze level solder to spy on me especially not a Scout. Their is something more to all of this." 




Ms. Saxon clenched her fist as if she was about to start a brawl and it was then that I felt giant fingers fasten around my waist ever so gently. Grace picked me up and placed me on the leather couch she was sitting on. Grace stood up and matched Ms. Saxons height. 


"You may be right about that... Or you very well might be wrong, but their is one thing that I am certain about..." Grace walked towards Ms. Saxon and soon she stood only a few inches away from her face. "You will not harm Tristan ever again." 


Ms. Saxon snickered ever so slightly as she felt amused from Graces remark. "And are you going to be the one who will stop me." 


Ms. Saxons form glowed with power as she leered at her enemy. 


My heart beat uncontrollably as I bore witness to two unrestrained forces of Gulliverian power. 


"BOOM!"


"BOOM!" 


"BOOM!" 


"Oh shit!" I yelled as I shielded my face from explosions of force and power. 


Grace and Ms. Saxon traded blow after blow, their very fists made use of sonic booms as they used them as weapons that could rival if not surpass a Lilliputian missile. 


Through the rioting of massive frenzied attacks I found it hard to stand as well as see. It was a battle that was on a whole other level. 


I wanted all of this to stop, for a moment I wanted to experience peace. These emotions welled up inside of me and soon my body was burning like a furnace. 


"Stop!" I yelled as I ran forward in panic, my right hand reaching out as if I could grab ahold of Grace, as if I could actually stop her. 


I could feel it burst out of me like an unstoppable current, a power stronger than anything I had ever felt. 


This power of blueish light ran all throughout the room, throwing all  things aside including the two Gulliverians that fought with little to no care. 




(Not my drawing.) 


Grace as well as Ms. Saxon fell to the ground with a huge shockwave as their bodies made contact with the ground. 


I stood in shock as the two gulliverian women laid on the ground. I put them their with this strange power I  didn't even come close to understanding. 


Grace and Ms. Saxon sat up with their hair in a mess. Both stared at me with shock. I wanted to run away and hide.


Grace tried to fix her disheveled hair "Tristan you..." 


"Yea I know I can't control it." I said as my hands shook under the weight of so much stress. 


Grace crawled towards me and soon her face was poised right above me. She looked down on me with worried eyes. 


"Tristan it's going to be alright... I promise." Grace slowly puts both of her hands down right in front of me. Her palms where up as she waited for me to walk on to the fleshly platform. 


I walked into her hands and I was slowly lifted up. "Grace I, I think I an adopted." I said grasping my head as it ached with pain. 


"Is that crazy?" 


Grace said nothing as she looked down at my minuscule form. "Tristan please just rest, rest and regain your strength." 


Grace held me close to her chest. My head hit her bossom and the darkness soon closed in. I closed my eyes and unconsciousness overtook me. 

***

I awoke surrounded by a sea of endless blankets. The room was dark and warm and I could feel a breeze run through my hair.


"Your awake." 


I turn my head upon hearing the familiar voice in the dark. I saw her laying next to me her giant face only a few Inches away. 


I smiled. "Grace..." 


"It's good to see that you are back within the world of the living." Grace said softly as she returned my smile. 


"How long was I out?" 


"You were asleep for 3 hours." 


"Three hours!? Wow my body had to have been jacked up pretty bad." I yelled. 


"That bitch..." Grace yelled as she gnashed her teeth and clenched her fist. "She went way to far, doing all of those awful things to you. She will pay." 


Hearing Grace, I was reminded on the past, when Grace would have to constantly save me from bullies that would pick on me, she was unforgiving to such people. I guess things really don't change. 


"Grace I'm happy that your here. I didn't like the way we had left things." 


Grace puts her hand over me like a blanket. "I understand what you mean. But don't worry because I am here now and I am not going anywhere." 


"Grace I have so many questions, I'm more confused than I have ever been." 


"SSSHHH. I know Tristan but for right now please get some sleep... get some sleep and don't worry about anything for today, ok?" 


Looking into Graces eyes I could easily tell that she was hiding something from me. Why, why couldn't she just tell me? 


"Ok, I'll rest for tonight..."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234