- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

I awoke as a cold rushing wind brushed against me from behind. I was freezing, the covers did very little to protect me. 


"What the hell is that?" I whispered as I turn around. 


From behind I was greeted by the giant sleeping face of my friend Grace. She was lying only a few inches away from me and I finally understood where all that cold air came from. Grace's breath that touched the morning air was blowing on me without restraint. 


"Uh that smell!" I yell as I cover my nose. 


If I knew anything about Grace is that she had terrible morning breath, I mean oh shit. 


I look at the giant resting face of my childhood friend and despite all the discomfort, I felt happy to see her, even though I still had a lot of questions, like why she was here in the first place. No matter how hard I think about it didn't make since For a Bronze Level 2 solder to be here keeping an eye on a level 9 Siver Ranks solder. I truly wanted to know what she was hiding. 


"Comfortable?" 


"Oh yes I think I am...." I turn back around and it was then that my eyes open in shock. "Ms. Saxon!" 


"Shhh..." Mr. Saxon puts her finger up to her lips with an annoyed tone which quickly shuts me up. 


She smirks at me as she puts her giant hand down on the bed with her palm facing up. Ms.Saxon didn't have to say any words, I already knew what she wanted. 


I slowly look back to see Grace still asleep. I take a deep breath and walk into Ms. Saxons hand. I stand in the middle of Ms. Saxons fleshy palm, I watch as her fingers semi close all around me. 




Ms. Saxon lifts me up slowly as she stands to her full height as she begins to quietly walk out of the room. 


I sat down on the comfortable warm flesh and wondered why exactly Ms. Saxon had woken me up so early in the morning, and why exactly was she being so secretive. 


Ms. Saxon looks down at me with that same smirk that constantly made me uncomfortable. 


"Looks like the little Maggot is a little ladies man." Ms. Saxon said am with a smug look as she brought her face a few inches away from me.


"It's not what you think." I say in a panic as if I was caught in a horrible crime that I didn't commit. I could feel my heart race at a uncontrollably speed. The hell is that about. 


"I could hardly care either way, just keep in mind that your training will start 6:30am every morning. Do you understand?" Ms. Saxon says, her face going dark as she looked down at me as she gave her orders. 


"Y-Yes ma'am..."


Ms. Saxon carried me into the living room of her hidden home located in the middle of a desert. She places me on the table and sits down on the humongous couch that stood beside its wooden surface. Even when sitting down Ms. Saxon towered over me with ease from afar. 


For a moment all we seemed to do was stare at one another, not uttering a single word. I could see the discomfort in her eyes, I could see the trembling of her right eyebrow, as well as the rising and falling of her left leg which sent small vibrations through my body. 


"Ma'am are you ok?" 


"shut... up." 


"Huh? Sorry ma'am but could you repeat that?" 


"SHUT UP!" Ms. Saxon yells with enough force to knock me off of my feet. 


"You will not speak until I give you permission. Understood?" 


"Gulp... Yes ma'am..." 


Ms. Saxon glares down at me as she puts both of her hands on her knees. It is then that she does the last thing I would've ever expected. Ms. Saxon with a pained expression began to bow her head ever so slightly. 


"I'm sorry for my former actions..." 


My body began to tremble as i bare witness to a sight that I never thought I would witness, a Gulliveran bowing down to a Lilliputian. 


"I needed to test your abilities, but I still went to far and for that I am sorry." Ms. Saxon slowly lifts her head and stares down at me. 


I walk forward towards the edge of the table and look Ms.Saxon into her trembling eyes. "Please tell me, what is this power?" I ask completely forgetting Ms.Saxons previous order. 


Ms. Saxon looked down at me with a stern expression as she crossed her arms from up above.


"The power that you wield is called Psychic power, and it's power is strong in you."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234